Short Answer Questions Key
1. What does Roger's nickname, Bao-bao, mean?
2. How old is Auntie Du when she dies?
3. What disease does Pearl have?
4. What kind of shop does Pearl's mother run?
5. What is spirit money?
Play money the dead use to bribe their way into heaven.
6. How much spirit money did Mr. Hong give to Pearl before Auntie Du's funeral?
One hundred million dollars.
7. Who is Pearl's least favorite cousin?
8. Who does Aunt Helen say Pearl needs to tell about her disease?
9. In Chapter 1, what does Aunt Helen say she is dying from?
This section contains 3,919 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)