|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who uses a red wedding skirt as a guide on the mountain road?
(a) Wen Fu.
2. What do the women make out of the old store room for the harvested tea?
(a) A bathhouse.
(b) A kitchen.
(c) An extra bedroom.
(d) A dining area.
3. How much spirit money did Mr. Hong give to Pearl before Auntie Du's funeral?
(a) One thousand dollars.
(b) One hundred million dollars.
(c) Six million dollars.
(d) One hundred dollars.
4. Who delivers Peanut's letters to Wen Fu?
(c) The Postal Service.
(d) Her brothers.
5. How long do Winnie and Helen eat Auntie Du's funeral leftovers?
(a) Three days.
(b) Seven days.
(c) Two days.
(d) Five days.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Winnie find on the funeral card that Pearl had saved from her father's funeral?
2. As a child, what did Pearl carve in the wood of the dressing table in her bedroom?
3. What gift do Pearl and Phil give Bao-bao and Mimi?
4. What does Winnie feed to Pearl when she visits in Chapter 5?
5. Who is Phil?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)