|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Auntie Du when she dies?
2. Where was Winnie's mother educated?
(a) Public school.
(b) A missionary school.
(c) At home by tutors.
(d) Boarding school in Hong Kong.
3. Who is videotaping Auntie Du's funeral?
(a) Uncle Henry.
4. Where do Pearl and her family live?
(a) San Jose.
(d) San Francisco.
5. In Chapter 1, what does Aunt Helen say she is dying from?
(c) Old age.
(d) Brain tumor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Wen Fu doing when Peanut first meets him?
2. What do the women make out of the old store room for the harvested tea?
3. How much does Jimmy earn as minister of their church in Fresno?
4. Who is Lin?
5. Where do Peanut and Wen Fu meet in Chapter 7?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)