|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Auntie Du when she dies?
2. How old is Bao-bao when he gets engaged for the third time?
3. When Winnie moves to Nanking, what does she say about seeing snow?
(a) She wishes it would go away.
(b) It's the first time she's seen it.
(c) It reminds her of her childhood.
(d) The snow is best for snowmen.
4. At Auntie Du's funeral, what are Phil and Pearl given when they first enter?
(a) Quilt pieces.
(c) Black armbands.
(d) Parking stub.
5. How long did Winnie live with her uncle and his wives on Tsungming Island?
(a) Three years.
(b) Ten years.
(c) Until she was 20.
(d) About twelve years.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 6, what is Winnie's task on New Year's day?
2. What does Winnie read in the Pavillion while snacking on a variety of foods?
3. Who takes Winnie shopping for her dowry?
4. Where do Hulan and Winnie go to meet up with their husbands in Chapter 11?
5. Who dies in childbirth while a pilot and Hulan try to help her?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)