|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says "Daddy, there's a lady sleeping up there! And her dinner's on fire!"
2. At Auntie Du's funeral, who does Pearl think of and begin to grieve for?
(a) Her lost cat.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her mother.
3. Where does Winnie's son Samuel work?
(a) New York City.
(b) New York.
(d) New Jersey.
4. At the end of Chapter 10, where do the pilots fight their first battle?
5. Who delivers Peanut's letters to Wen Fu?
(b) The Postal Service.
(d) Her brothers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of job does Pearl have?
2. How much does Jimmy earn as minister of their church in Fresno?
3. As a child, what did Pearl carve in the wood of the dressing table in her bedroom?
4. What does the banner say above Auntie Du's casket?
5. What do Tessa and Cleo call their grandmother Winnie?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)