|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much spirit money did Mr. Hong give to Pearl before Auntie Du's funeral?
(a) Six million dollars.
(b) One hundred dollars.
(c) One hundred million dollars.
(d) One thousand dollars.
2. How old was Winnie when her mother disappeared?
(d) Just a baby.
3. Who is Pearl's real father?
(a) Uncle Henry.
(b) Robert Davis.
(d) Wen Fu.
4. What surprises Pearl about Auntie Du's casket?
(a) It has lots of gold on it.
(b) It is closed.
(c) It has writing all over it.
(d) It is open.
5. In Chapter 6, what is Winnie's task on New Year's day?
(a) To tend the animals.
(b) To wash all the dishes.
(c) To sweep the courtyard.
(d) To mend the family's clothes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Winnie's mother educated?
2. What kind of luck does Winnie say she was born with?
3. Where does Winnie's son Samuel work?
4. What is the biggest secret between Winnie and Helen?
5. What color is Winnie's house?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)