|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who were the matron of honor and best man at Pearl's wedding?
(a) Katherine and Dave.
(b) Mary and Doug.
(c) Jennifer and Michael.
(d) Julia and Keegan.
2. What surprises Pearl about Auntie Du's casket?
(a) It is open.
(b) It has writing all over it.
(c) It has lots of gold on it.
(d) It is closed.
3. What color is Winnie's house?
(a) Day-Glo pink.
4. How much does Jimmy earn as minister of their church in Fresno?
(a) Thirty dollars a week.
(b) One hundred dollars a week.
(c) Twenty dollars a week.
(d) Fifty dollars a week.
5. At Auntie Du's funeral, who does Pearl think of and begin to grieve for?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her father.
(d) Her lost cat.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long do Winnie and Helen eat Auntie Du's funeral leftovers?
2. Who is Pearl's real father?
3. What does Winnie do in Chapter 4 to forget the news in Betty's letter?
4. Who has a flattened cheek and a misshapen ear and bows three times to Auntie Du's body?
5. How old is Auntie Du when she dies?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)