|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Winnie tells her father that she must leave her marriage, what does he give her?
(a) The antique scroll.
(b) Paper money.
(c) Three gold ingots.
(d) Her mother's jewelry.
2. Who says "Daddy, there's a lady sleeping up there! And her dinner's on fire!"
3. Who does Jimmy Louie ask to dance?
4. In Chapter 3, how old is the fish that Helen wants to buy at Happy Super?
(a) Just caught.
(b) Four days old.
(c) One day old.
(d) Three days old.
5. Who tells Winnie gossip about the Wen family business three days before her wedding?
(b) Old Aunt.
(d) San Ma.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money does Peanut say she expects to receive from her future family?
2. Who is Lin?
3. What did Winnie's mother leave behind when she disappeared?
4. What does Winnie say "taonan" means?
5. What was the nickname Winnie's mother had for her daughter?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)