|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the banner say above Auntie Du's casket?
(a) Good luck!
(b) We will miss you.
(c) See you in heaven.
(d) Hope that your next life is long and prosperous.
2. Who is Lin?
(a) A stranger at the church.
(b) A good man Winnie could have married in China.
(c) A friend of Helen's.
(d) Winnie's podiatrist.
3. Who is videotaping Auntie Du's funeral?
(b) Uncle Henry.
4. Which uncle tells a story about a newlywed couple in Chapter 8?
(a) Uncle Sam.
(b) Uncle Gong.
(c) Turtle Uncle.
(d) Uncle Henry.
5. Why doesn't Winnie want to take her sweater off after church services in Chapter 3?
(a) Her dress has a hole in it.
(b) She's proud of her new sweater.
(c) She loves its softness.
(d) She's too cold.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money does Peanut say she expects to receive from her future family?
2. What color is Winnie's house?
3. Who delivers Peanut's letters to Wen Fu?
4. Who says "Daddy, there's a lady sleeping up there! And her dinner's on fire!"
5. What name do Peanut and Winnie use for each other right before Winnie is married?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)