|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has a flattened cheek and a misshapen ear and bows three times to Auntie Du's body?
(a) Mary's cousin.
(b) Older monk.
(c) Mr. Hwong.
2. How old was Winnie when her mother disappeared?
(b) Just a baby.
3. What name do Peanut and Winnie use for each other right before Winnie is married?
(a) Sugar sisters.
(b) Annoying pests.
4. What is Wen Fu doing when Peanut first meets him?
(a) Reading a book.
(b) Selling candy.
(c) An actor asking for a donation.
(d) Talking with government officials.
5. Why does Jimmy have to have an operation when he ate the fish dinner Winnie had made to celebrate her new job?
(a) He had appendicitis.
(b) He swallowed a fish bone.
(c) He broke his leg.
(d) He had a heart condition.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money does Wen Fu's family give to Winnie's father?
2. What does Winnie say she acted like when she was newly married?
3. What color is Winnie's house?
4. Who is videotaping Auntie Du's funeral?
5. How much does Jimmy earn as minister of their church in Fresno?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)