|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name do Peanut and Winnie use for each other right before Winnie is married?
(b) Annoying pests.
(c) Sugar sisters.
2. Where was Winnie's mother educated?
(a) Boarding school in Hong Kong.
(b) At home by tutors.
(c) A missionary school.
(d) Public school.
3. What is Bao-bao handing out at Auntie Du's funeral?
(a) Song sheets.
(b) List of gift ideas.
(c) Invitations to his wedding.
(d) Spirit money and candy.
4. Who is Lin?
(a) A friend of Helen's.
(b) A good man Winnie could have married in China.
(c) Winnie's podiatrist.
(d) A stranger at the church.
5. Who has a flattened cheek and a misshapen ear and bows three times to Auntie Du's body?
(a) Older monk.
(b) Mary's cousin.
(c) Mr. Hwong.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the banner say above Auntie Du's casket?
2. How much does Jimmy earn as minister of their church in Fresno?
3. What is Wen Fu doing when Peanut first meets him?
4. What does Wen Fu bring Peanut home in?
5. In Chapter 3, what does Helen tell Winnie she plans to reveal?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)