|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesMrs. Liang give Jimmy Louie a photograph of her four daughters?
(a) To update him on her family.
(b) Because his aunt requests it.
(c) So he could choose one for his wife.
(d) To give to a mutual friend.
2. When Winnie and the others are escaping Nanking, how many suitcases are they allowed to bring?
3. Who uses a red wedding skirt as a guide on the mountain road?
(a) Wen Fu.
4. What does Danru present to Old Aunt when he and his mother visit her after the war has ended?
(d) Ginseng root.
5. What does Wen Fu shoot on the road to Changsha?
(a) A duck.
(b) A pig.
(c) A rabbit.
(d) A chicken.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Winnie give her sewing machine to as she leaves Nanking?
2. On Winnie's visit after the war, what does she say to her aunts as they walk to the marketplace in Tsungming Island?
3. How long do Winnie and Danru stay at her uncle's house when they visit after the war?
4. What is Winnie's favorite piece of furniture that she bought for her dowry?
5. Who takes Winnie shopping for her dowry?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)