|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who takes Winnie shopping for her dowry?
(a) Old Aunt.
(b) San Ma.
(c) New Aunt.
2. What are the ten items that Winnie saved from her dowry and hides in the lining of her suitcase?
(b) Silver chopsticks.
(d) Fur stoles.
3. How long do Winnie and Danru stay at her uncle's house when they visit after the war?
(a) A long weekend.
(b) Three days.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) One week.
4. When Winnie and the others are escaping Nanking, how many suitcases are they allowed to bring?
5. Why does Winnie no longer eat eels?
(a) She can't find them where she lives.
(b) They are too expensive.
(c) She is allergic to them.
(d) They remind her of the escape from Nanking.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Winnie sleep when she stays at her father's house before her wedding?
2. Who does Winnie see again at a book shop in Shanghai after the war is over?
3. On Winnie's visit after the war, what does she say to her aunts as they walk to the marketplace in Tsungming Island?
4. What does Wen Fu shoot on the road to Changsha?
5. Who uses a red wedding skirt as a guide on the mountain road?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)