1. What does Roger's nickname, Bao-bao, mean?
(a) Precious baby.
(b) Big baby.
(c) Silly one.
(d) Youngest child.
2. How old is Auntie Du when she dies?
3. What disease does Pearl have?
(a) Heart disease.
(c) Multiple Sclerosis.
4. What kind of shop does Pearl's mother run?
(a) Flower shop.
(b) The Shop of the Gods.
(c) Cookie Factory.
(d) Kitchen shop.
5. What is spirit money?
(a) Money that pays for the wreaths.
(b) Play money the dead use to bribe their way into heaven.
(c) Real money.
(d) Money for giving to the church.
6. How much spirit money did Mr. Hong give to Pearl before Auntie Du's funeral?
(a) One hundred dollars.
(b) One thousand dollars.
(c) One hundred million dollars.
(d) Six million dollars.
7. Who is Pearl's least favorite cousin?
8. Who does Aunt Helen say Pearl needs to tell about her disease?
(b) Her doctor.
(c) Her mother.
9. In Chapter 1, what does Aunt Helen say she is dying from?
(a) Brain tumor.
(c) Old age.
This section contains 3,919 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)