1. What does Roger's nickname, Bao-bao, mean?
(a) Big baby.
(b) Silly one.
(c) Precious baby.
(d) Youngest child.
2. How old is Auntie Du when she dies?
3. What disease does Pearl have?
(c) Heart disease.
(d) Multiple Sclerosis.
4. What kind of shop does Pearl's mother run?
(a) Cookie Factory.
(b) The Shop of the Gods.
(c) Kitchen shop.
(d) Flower shop.
5. What is spirit money?
(a) Money that pays for the wreaths.
(b) Play money the dead use to bribe their way into heaven.
(c) Money for giving to the church.
(d) Real money.
6. How much spirit money did Mr. Hong give to Pearl before Auntie Du's funeral?
(a) Six million dollars.
(b) One hundred dollars.
(c) One thousand dollars.
(d) One hundred million dollars.
7. Who is Pearl's least favorite cousin?
8. Who does Aunt Helen say Pearl needs to tell about her disease?
(b) Her doctor.
(d) Her mother.
9. In Chapter 1, what does Aunt Helen say she is dying from?
(a) Old age.
(b) Brain tumor.
This section contains 3,919 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)