1. What does Roger's nickname, Bao-bao, mean?
(a) Silly one.
(b) Youngest child.
(c) Precious baby.
(d) Big baby.
2. How old is Auntie Du when she dies?
3. What disease does Pearl have?
(b) Multiple Sclerosis.
(c) Heart disease.
4. What kind of shop does Pearl's mother run?
(a) Cookie Factory.
(b) Flower shop.
(c) Kitchen shop.
(d) The Shop of the Gods.
5. What is spirit money?
(a) Money that pays for the wreaths.
(b) Real money.
(c) Play money the dead use to bribe their way into heaven.
(d) Money for giving to the church.
6. How much spirit money did Mr. Hong give to Pearl before Auntie Du's funeral?
(a) One hundred million dollars.
(b) One hundred dollars.
(c) Six million dollars.
(d) One thousand dollars.
7. Who is Pearl's least favorite cousin?
8. Who does Aunt Helen say Pearl needs to tell about her disease?
(a) Her doctor.
(d) Her mother.
9. In Chapter 1, what does Aunt Helen say she is dying from?
(b) Old age.
(d) Brain tumor.
This section contains 3,919 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)