|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wants Valentin to leave the movement?
(a) His brother
(b) His father
(c) His girlfriend
(d) His mother
2. How many bags of groceries does Molina's mother usually bring him?
3. Who is told he is just like a woman?
(a) The guard
(b) No one
4. What does Molina try to encourage Valentin to NOT do?
5. Who is the main character in the next story Molina tells?
(a) German solider
(b) Race car driver
Short Answer Questions
1. What is on the piece of paper the woman has in front of her?
2. What is hurting Molina so badly while he is ill?
3. Who is thinking about the story from the last chapter again?
4. Who is saved when the bus stops to pick her up?
5. Who is the character who wonders if the Warden will keep his promise to him?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the zombie woman do to the husband?
2. What is the setting of the new movie Molina wants to share with Valentin?
3. What happens to the chorus girl who tells Leni she is pregnant?
4. What happens to the first wife of the man in the story?
5. How has Valentin been tortured?
6. What happens when Irena sees her husband in the office late at night with his assistant?
7. What does Molina do with Valentin once he returns from his meeting with the Warden?
8. How do the man and the woman meet in the first movie Molina describes to Valentin?
9. Who does Valentin say is also secondary to his cause and to his goals in terms of social revolution?
10. What happens when Valentin has a bad attack of diarrhea?
This section contains 536 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)