|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has been kidnapped by guerrillas?
(a) The father
(b) The sister
(c) The mother
(d) The son
2. What is the name of the woman in the first story Molina tells?
3. In what is the prepared food to come?
(a) A new tin plate
(b) An old silver tray
(c) A new copper bowl
(d) A fresh plastic cup
4. Who cooks dinner for the two men in the prison cell?
(a) The cook staff
(d) The guard
5. Who is the star of the show in the next part of the movie story Molina tells?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Valentin and Molina located throughout the majority of the book?
2. What does the star receive in her dressing room at the end of the show?
3. Who is sick at the beginning of this chapter?
4. How many men have been killed according to information Valentin receives?
5. Which woman does Molina think about as he is lying in bed?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Leni interrogated as a result of the events that occur in relation to the chorus girl?
2. What does the Warden suggest Molina say about his visits to keep Valentin from becoming suspicious?
3. What happens to the young man who owns the house in the new story Molina begins?
4. What happens to the race car driver in the beginning of the new story Molina starts?
5. Describe Leni and what happens to her in the beginning of the new movie story.
6. What kind of job does Molina get when he is finally out of jail?
7. Who is the spider woman?
8. What happens in the movie when the wife goes to a voodoo ceremony?
9. What happens to the chorus girl who tells Leni she is pregnant?
10. Who does Molina meet with at the beginning of the chapter?
This section contains 556 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)