|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the waiter have so that he does not have to be alone while Molina is in prison?
(a) A family
(b) Another lover
(c) A child
(d) A wife
2. What does Valentin say about constantly escaping reality through movies - it can become a ______.
3. What does Valentin do while Molina is violently ill?
(a) Helps him
(c) Tells stories
4. Who wants Valentin to leave the movement?
(a) His mother
(b) His girlfriend
(c) His father
(d) His brother
5. Who brings these provisions to Molina?
(a) The guard
(b) His sister
(c) His mother
(d) His brother
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is this woman in #6 located when the man first meets her?
2. Who does the Warden have dinner with the night before?
3. Who is sick at the beginning of this chapter?
4. With whom does the Warden tell Molina to say he has met?
5. Who helps to take care of the house owner?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the woman have to do in order to support the care of her man?
2. Describe the two men who are being held in the prison in the beginning of the story.
3. What does the Warden suggest Molina say about his visits to keep Valentin from becoming suspicious?
4. By whom would Valentin really like the letter to be written?
5. What is the setting of the new movie Molina wants to share with Valentin?
6. What happens when Irena sees her husband in the office late at night with his assistant?
7. What does Molina do with Valentin once he returns from his meeting with the Warden?
8. What happens when Molina wants to coddle Valentin again during this chapter?
9. Who is the spider woman?
10. Why does the son feel guilty during the race car driver story?
This section contains 511 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)