|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Valentin do to escape his cell?
(a) Digs a hole in the wall
(b) Bribes the guard
(d) Reads and studies
2. What does Valentin do while Molina is violently ill?
(a) Tells stories
(d) Helps him
3. Who is pregnant and reveals it within the context of the movie story?
(a) No one
(b) A chorus girl
4. Who has been trading in the black market for surplus food in this new story?
(b) Jewish banker
5. Who is encouraged initially to take a bigger helping of the dinner in this chapter's text?
(a) Both men
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the star of the show interrogated?
2. With whom does Leni meet to help the Germans?
3. Where is Leni invited to that interrupts her attempt to give over the information she has learned?
4. Who is the star of the show in the next part of the movie story Molina tells?
5. Who does the waiter have so that he does not have to be alone while Molina is in prison?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who does Leni get involved with in order to find out more information from her boyfriend?
2. What happens to the race car driver in the beginning of the new story Molina starts?
3. What does Molina propose to the Warden in order to increase the chances of Valentin opening up to him?
4. Who does Valentin say is also secondary to his cause and to his goals in terms of social revolution?
5. Why does the psychiatrist try to come on to Irena in the middle of a session?
6. Why do the plantation owners turn the people of the island into zombies?
7. What does Valentin say helps him escape his cell and his reality?
8. Describe Leni and what happens to her in the beginning of the new movie story.
9. What happens in the movie when the wife goes to a voodoo ceremony?
10. Why will Irena not let the man kiss her when he wants to, even though they have fallen in love?
This section contains 617 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)