|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many men have been killed according to information Valentin receives?
(b) One thousand
2. Who cooks dinner for the two men in the prison cell?
(b) The cook staff
(d) The guard
3. What is Molina's prisoner number?
4. Who is pregnant and reveals it within the context of the movie story?
(a) A chorus girl
(c) No one
5. Who brings these provisions to Molina?
(a) His sister
(b) His brother
(c) His mother
(d) The guard
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is told he is just like a woman?
2. What does the star receive in her dressing room at the end of the show?
3. Who is the star of the show in the next part of the movie story Molina tells?
4. Where does the assistant decide to relax after a long day?
5. Who does Valentin say is secondary to the cause of change?
Short Essay Questions
1. What kind of job does Molina get when he is finally out of jail?
2. Why do the plantation owners turn the people of the island into zombies?
3. What does Valentin say helps him escape his cell and his reality?
4. What is Valentin's reaction to Molina's illness?
5. Why does the race car driver walk out on his Dad?
6. Why does the psychiatrist try to come on to Irena in the middle of a session?
7. What is Valentin's opinion of movies?
8. Why is Leni interrogated as a result of the events that occur in relation to the chorus girl?
9. What happens when Molina wants to coddle Valentin again during this chapter?
10. Who does Molina meet with at the beginning of the chapter?
This section contains 469 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)