|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wants Valentin to leave the movement?
(a) His girlfriend
(b) His mother
(c) His father
(d) His brother
2. What happens to Leni as a result of #47?
(a) She helps the Germans and becomes a part of their group.
(b) She decides to go back to France.
(c) She is injured.
(d) She is shot.
3. Who is pregnant and reveals it within the context of the movie story?
(b) A chorus girl
(c) No one
4. What does Valentin say about constantly escaping reality through movies - it can become a ______.
5. With what kind of spy ring does Leni get involved?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the owner of the house when he goes off to war?
2. What would Valentin like from Marta?
3. The man who owns the house in the woods enter the ___________ branch of the military.
4. Valentin have a bad attack of ____________.
5. What is used instead of quotation marks to indicate the dialogue?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is the spider woman?
2. What does the man notice about the woman he has met during the festivities?
3. Describe Leni and what happens to her in the beginning of the new movie story.
4. How do the man and the woman try to fix the woman's problem of not wanting to kiss her husband?
5. What is the new story Molina tells within this chapter and subsequent chapters?
6. Describe the two men who are being held in the prison in the beginning of the story.
7. What does Molina suggest in order to make the Warden's suggestion all the more realistic?
8. Who does Leni get involved with in order to find out more information from her boyfriend?
9. What is the Warden's new plan to learn more about Valentin's comrades?
10. What does the newspaper reporter do when he recognizes the woman he met the night before in his research?
This section contains 565 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)