|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Molina say he is sick for ________.
(a) 2 hours
(b) 2 weeks
(c) 1 day
(d) 2 days
2. What does Molina tell Valentin to do?
(a) Talk about his sexual experiences
(c) Talk about his group activities
(d) Talk about his current girlfriend
3. Where is the mother left, according to the story?
(a) In the desert
(b) In the barn
(c) Coffee plantation
(d) On an island
4. Which character in this story is a window dresser?
5. What does the star receive in her dressing room at the end of the show?
(d) A book
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Molina offer to fix for Valentin?
2. Who might be the main character of the story Molina is telling?
3. Whose essay on sexuality does the footnote detail?
4. What happens to the owner of the house when he goes off to war?
5. Who does the man invite to meet his new partner?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the newspaper reporter do when he recognizes the woman he met the night before in his research?
2. Who is the author of the letter Valentin receives?
3. What kind of job does Molina get when he is finally out of jail?
4. Who helps to rescue the young woman from the zombie woman?
5. What is Valentin's reaction to Molina's illness?
6. What happens when Molina wants to coddle Valentin again during this chapter?
7. What does Valentin have to say about being a man?
8. What happens to the race car driver in the beginning of the new story Molina starts?
9. What does Molina propose to the Warden in order to increase the chances of Valentin opening up to him?
10. What story is the newspaper reporter working on back at his office?
This section contains 529 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)