|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who helps to take care of the house owner?
(a) A military MP
(b) His fiancee
(c) The servant girl
(d) His new male friend
2. Who shows all of his/her work including pictures of fierce animals?
(b) The man
3. Where has Molina been that Valentin asks him about?
(b) The exercise room
(c) Warden's office
4. Which character in this story is a Marxist revolutionary?
5. What is important to this character in #14?
(a) Getting out of the prison
(b) Killing people who don't agree
(c) Societal revolution
(d) Gratifying the senses
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the assistant decide to relax after a long day?
2. Who is sick at the beginning of this chapter?
3. Who is saved when the bus stops to pick her up?
4. What does the main character attempt to do in order to forget about the bad experience mentioned in #66?
5. What is the woman doing when she is first approached by the man?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who helps to rescue the young woman from the zombie woman?
2. What happens to the race car driver in the beginning of the new story Molina starts?
3. Why does the psychiatrist try to come on to Irena in the middle of a session?
4. What happens to the first wife of the man in the story?
5. What story is the newspaper reporter working on back at his office?
6. What does the zombie woman do to the husband?
7. What is the new story Molina tells within this chapter and subsequent chapters?
8. Why is Molina in the meeting at the beginning of the chapter?
9. How do the man and the woman try to fix the woman's problem of not wanting to kiss her husband?
10. What does the Mafia husband do when he finds his wife?
This section contains 526 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)