|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose essay on sexuality does the footnote detail?
2. What is the first thing Molina wants the Warden to procure for him?
(a) Guava paste
(b) A pardon
(d) More rice
3. Why is the star of the show interrogated?
(a) She does not have an alibi.
(b) She was friends with the dead girl.
(c) The German solider wants to see her.
(d) She is tricked into the meeting.
4. Where are Valentin and Molina located throughout the majority of the book?
(b) A campground
(c) A schoolyard
(d) A house
5. What does Irena turn into when she becomes jealous?
(d) Race car driver
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Molina's middle name?
2. What does Molina offer to fix for Valentin?
3. What is on the piece of paper the woman has in front of her?
4. What does Molina tell Valentin to do?
5. Who is pregnant and reveals it within the context of the movie story?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does the race car driver walk out on his Dad?
2. What does the Warden suggest Molina say about his visits to keep Valentin from becoming suspicious?
3. How do the man and the woman try to fix the woman's problem of not wanting to kiss her husband?
4. What does the man notice about the woman he has met during the festivities?
5. Describe Leni and what happens to her in the beginning of the new movie story.
6. By whom would Valentin really like the letter to be written?
7. What does Valentin have to say about being a man?
8. What does the letter Valentin receives reveal to him?
9. Why does Valentin say he avoids the pleasures of the flesh?
10. What happens when Valentin has a bad attack of diarrhea?
This section contains 536 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)