|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Valentin receive while he is in the prison within this scene?
(a) A bowl
(b) A bag of rice
(c) A letter
(d) A visit from his girlfriend
2. Who does the Warden have dinner with the night before?
(a) The president of the country
(c) Molina's sponsor
(d) Molina's mother
3. Where is Leni invited to that interrupts her attempt to give over the information she has learned?
4. To what is Valentin afraid he could become addicted?
5. Molina say he is sick for ________.
(a) 2 weeks
(b) 2 days
(c) 2 hours
(d) 1 day
Short Answer Questions
1. Who shows all of his/her work including pictures of fierce animals?
2. What does Molina have to do when he's in front of the Warden?
3. What is the profession of the man?
4. Who ends up becoming almost immediately ill from the dinner served to the men?
5. Who wants Valentin to leave the movement?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does the son feel guilty during the race car driver story?
2. What occurs when Valentin gets mad at Molina?
3. Who encourages Valentin to tell what he knows?
4. Why do the plantation owners turn the people of the island into zombies?
5. Why is Leni interrogated as a result of the events that occur in relation to the chorus girl?
6. What does Molina suggest in order to make the Warden's suggestion all the more realistic?
7. What is Valentin's reaction to Molina's illness?
8. How do the man and the woman meet in the first movie Molina describes to Valentin?
9. What is the setting of the new movie Molina wants to share with Valentin?
10. What happens in the movie when the wife goes to a voodoo ceremony?
This section contains 525 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)