|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where has Molina been that Valentin asks him about?
(a) Warden's office
(c) The exercise room
2. What does the main character attempt to do in order to forget about the bad experience mentioned in #66?
(a) Hurts himself/herself
(b) Gets in a fight
3. Why is the story at the end not actually about the person in #78? (Or is it?)
(a) The character dies.
(b) The story does not end.
(c) The story is untrue.
(d) The story is a movie.
4. Which woman does Molina think about as he is lying in bed?
(b) His lover
(c) His sister
(d) His aunt
5. Who is the star of the show in the next part of the movie story Molina tells?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is included in the footnote at the end of this chapter?
2. Why is Leni invited to the city in #40?
3. Who is the main character in the next story Molina tells?
4. Who tries to avoid the pleasures of the flesh and reveals this fact after dining?
5. What does Molina tell Valentin to do?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the setting of the new movie Molina wants to share with Valentin?
2. What does Molina say is the only thing that makes him happy?
3. What does the Mafia husband do when he finds his wife?
4. What is the Warden's new plan to learn more about Valentin's comrades?
5. Why does Molina feel he could die in his sleep now?
6. Why do the plantation owners turn the people of the island into zombies?
7. Why does the race car driver walk out on his Dad?
8. Describe the two men who are being held in the prison in the beginning of the story.
9. What story is the newspaper reporter working on back at his office?
10. Who is the author of the letter Valentin receives?
This section contains 512 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)