|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who brings these provisions to Molina?
(a) His sister
(b) His mother
(c) His brother
(d) The guard
2. What does Valentin do to escape his cell?
(a) Bribes the guard
(c) Reads and studies
(d) Digs a hole in the wall
3. What does Valentin do while Molina is violently ill?
(b) Tells stories
(c) Helps him
4. Who is pregnant and reveals it within the context of the movie story?
(a) No one
(c) A chorus girl
5. What does Molina try to encourage Valentin to NOT do?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the main character attempt to do in order to forget about the bad experience mentioned in #66?
2. Who is told he is just like a woman?
3. What is on the piece of paper the woman has in front of her?
4. How many bags of groceries does Molina's mother usually bring him?
5. Who is Valentin's old girlfriend?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the woman have to do in order to support the care of her man?
2. What happens to the young man who owns the house in the new story Molina begins?
3. Who does Leni get involved with in order to find out more information from her boyfriend?
4. Who is the spider woman?
5. Who helps to rescue the young woman from the zombie woman?
6. Who is the author of the letter Valentin receives?
7. How has Valentin been tortured?
8. What does the servant girl do for the man who goes off to war?
9. Who does Molina meet with at the beginning of the chapter?
10. Why does the son feel guilty during the race car driver story?
This section contains 484 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)