|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Valentin do while Molina is violently ill?
(a) Tells stories
(d) Helps him
2. Who does Valentin say is secondary to the cause of change?
(b) His girlfriend
3. Why is the story at the end not actually about the person in #78? (Or is it?)
(a) The story is untrue.
(b) The story is a movie.
(c) The character dies.
(d) The story does not end.
4. What is important to this character in #14?
(a) Societal revolution
(b) Gratifying the senses
(c) Getting out of the prison
(d) Killing people who don't agree
5. Who gets married in the story Molina tells to himself?
(a) No one
(b) The man and his original fiancee
(c) The man and his male partner
(d) The man and the servant
Short Answer Questions
1. To what is Valentin afraid he could become addicted?
2. Who is the character who wonders if the Warden will keep his promise to him?
3. What is the first thing Molina wants the Warden to procure for him?
4. Where is Leni invited to that interrupts her attempt to give over the information she has learned?
5. What does Irena turn into when she becomes jealous?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who does Molina meet with at the beginning of the chapter?
2. What is the setting of the new movie Molina wants to share with Valentin?
3. Why does Molina feel he could die in his sleep now?
4. Who helps to rescue the young woman from the zombie woman?
5. Why is Valentin afraid to go to the infirmary?
6. Why will Irena not let the man kiss her when he wants to, even though they have fallen in love?
7. What is the new story Molina tells within this chapter and subsequent chapters?
8. Why does the son feel guilty during the race car driver story?
9. Describe the two men who are being held in the prison in the beginning of the story.
10. What does the zombie woman do to the husband?
This section contains 547 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)