|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Valentin NOT want to go?
(a) Solitary confinement
(c) Away from Molina
2. Where is this woman in #6 located when the man first meets her?
(a) Art gallery
(c) A cafe
(d) A bar
3. Who is the main character in the next story Molina tells?
(b) German solider
(d) Race car driver
4. Irena is not at __________ when she said she would be there.
(b) the library
(c) the zoo
(d) the doctor's office
5. Who is sick at the beginning of this chapter?
(c) The guard
(d) No one
Short Answer Questions
1. Who ends up becoming almost immediately ill from the dinner served to the men?
2. What is the woman doing when she is first approached by the man?
3. Where are Valentin and Molina located throughout the majority of the book?
4. What is Molina's prisoner number?
5. What is on the piece of paper the woman has in front of her?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is the spider woman?
2. What happens to the chorus girl who tells Leni she is pregnant?
3. By whom would Valentin really like the letter to be written?
4. Why do the plantation owners turn the people of the island into zombies?
5. What does Molina propose to the Warden in order to increase the chances of Valentin opening up to him?
6. Why will Irena not let the man kiss her when he wants to, even though they have fallen in love?
7. Who does Molina meet with at the beginning of the chapter?
8. What does the Warden suggest Molina say about his visits to keep Valentin from becoming suspicious?
9. Why does the son feel guilty during the race car driver story?
10. What happens in the movie when the wife goes to a voodoo ceremony?
This section contains 515 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)