|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are Valentin and Molina located throughout the majority of the book?
(a) A campground
(b) A schoolyard
(c) A house
2. Who is encouraged initially to take a bigger helping of the dinner in this chapter's text?
(a) Both men
3. What is Molina's middle name?
4. What is important to this character in #14?
(a) Killing people who don't agree
(b) Gratifying the senses
(c) Societal revolution
(d) Getting out of the prison
5. What is used instead of quotation marks to indicate the dialogue?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is sick at the beginning of this chapter?
2. Who tries to avoid the pleasures of the flesh and reveals this fact after dining?
3. Who is Valentin's old girlfriend?
4. What is the woman doing when she is first approached by the man?
5. What is the name of the woman in the first story Molina tells?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Molina do with Valentin once he returns from his meeting with the Warden?
2. What is Valentin's opinion of movies?
3. Why does the race car driver walk out on his Dad?
4. What does the letter Valentin receives reveal to him?
5. Who helps to rescue the young woman from the zombie woman?
6. What is the new story Molina tells within this chapter and subsequent chapters?
7. What happens when Valentin has a bad attack of diarrhea?
8. What does Molina say is the only thing that makes him happy?
9. What does Valentin say helps him escape his cell and his reality?
10. By whom would Valentin really like the letter to be written?
This section contains 453 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)