|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the owner of the house when he goes off to war?
(a) He falls in love with a solider friend.
(b) He is disfigured.
(c) He breaks only his leg.
(d) He is killed.
2. What does Irena turn into when she becomes jealous?
(a) Race car driver
3. Why does Leni decide to help the Germans?
(a) She is given money.
(b) She realizes they are right.
(c) She is told she will be killed if she does not.
(d) She loves the country.
4. What happens to Leni as a result of #47?
(a) She helps the Germans and becomes a part of their group.
(b) She is shot.
(c) She is injured.
(d) She decides to go back to France.
5. In what is the prepared food to come?
(a) An old silver tray
(b) A new tin plate
(c) A fresh plastic cup
(d) A new copper bowl
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the star of the show interrogated?
2. Who does the Warden have dinner with the night before?
3. Which character in this story is a window dresser?
4. Where is this woman in #6 located when the man first meets her?
5. What s the animal in the cage focused on so that he does not smell the woman so close?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens just as Leni is about to hand over information about her German boyfriend?
2. Who encourages Valentin to tell what he knows?
3. Who does Molina meet with at the beginning of the chapter?
4. What happens to the chorus girl who tells Leni she is pregnant?
5. How do the man and the woman meet in the first movie Molina describes to Valentin?
6. What kind of job does Molina get when he is finally out of jail?
7. Why is Molina in the meeting at the beginning of the chapter?
8. What happens to the young man who owns the house in the new story Molina begins?
9. What does the letter Valentin receives reveal to him?
10. Why does the man end up in the hospital in the movie story?
This section contains 617 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)