|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Leni invited to the city in #40?
(a) A spy offer
(b) A movie role
(c) A vacation
(d) A meeting
2. Who shows all of his/her work including pictures of fierce animals?
(b) The man
3. Where does Valentin NOT want to go?
(b) Solitary confinement
(c) Away from Molina
4. What does Molina have to do when he's in front of the Warden?
(a) Look down
(b) Stand to attention
(d) Remove his cap
5. Where has Molina been that Valentin asks him about?
(a) The exercise room
(c) Warden's office
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gets married in the story Molina tells to himself?
2. Who is saved when the bus stops to pick her up?
3. Who is thinking about the story from the last chapter again?
4. Why is the star of the show interrogated?
5. What is used instead of quotation marks to indicate the dialogue?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to the chorus girl who tells Leni she is pregnant?
2. What happens when Irena sees her husband in the office late at night with his assistant?
3. Why do the plantation owners turn the people of the island into zombies?
4. What is Valentin's opinion of movies?
5. What story is the newspaper reporter working on back at his office?
6. What does the letter Valentin receives reveal to him?
7. Why does Molina feel he could die in his sleep now?
8. What does the maid confess when it seems obvious she knows more than she should about the zombie woman story?
9. How do the man and the woman try to fix the woman's problem of not wanting to kiss her husband?
10. What does the zombie woman do to the husband?
This section contains 518 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)