|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character in this story is a Marxist revolutionary?
2. Why does Leni decide to help the Germans?
(a) She loves the country.
(b) She realizes they are right.
(c) She is told she will be killed if she does not.
(d) She is given money.
3. Why is Leni invited to the city in #40?
(a) A vacation
(b) A meeting
(c) A spy offer
(d) A movie role
4. What does Irena turn into when she becomes jealous?
(d) Race car driver
5. What is the name of the woman in the first story Molina tells?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who ends up becoming almost immediately ill from the dinner served to the men?
2. What does the star receive in her dressing room at the end of the show?
3. What would Valentin like from Marta?
4. What is Molina's prisoner number?
5. What does Molina try to encourage Valentin to NOT do?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to the first wife of the man in the story?
2. What happens just as Leni is about to hand over information about her German boyfriend?
3. Why is Valentin afraid to go to the infirmary?
4. Describe Leni and what happens to her in the beginning of the new movie story.
5. What does Molina suggest in order to make the Warden's suggestion all the more realistic?
6. What does the woman have to do in order to support the care of her man?
7. What does Molina do with Valentin once he returns from his meeting with the Warden?
8. What does the servant girl do for the man who goes off to war?
9. What happens when Valentin has a bad attack of diarrhea?
10. What happens when Irena sees her husband in the office late at night with his assistant?
This section contains 554 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)