|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the assistant decide to relax after a long day?
(a) The zoo
(b) The backyard conservatory
(c) The spa
(d) The pool
2. What does Molina have to do when he's in front of the Warden?
(a) Remove his cap
(c) Stand to attention
(d) Look down
3. Who is the main character in the next story Molina tells?
(a) German solider
(b) Race car driver
4. Who does Valentin say is secondary to the cause of change?
(b) His girlfriend
5. Who ends up becoming almost immediately ill from the dinner served to the men?
(a) Both men
(d) The guard
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of show is being performed in the next portion of the movie?
2. About whom is Molina worried?
3. Who does the Warden have dinner with the night before?
4. What is the name of the woman in the first story Molina tells?
5. What is the first thing Molina wants the Warden to procure for him?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the man notice about the woman he has met during the festivities?
2. What is the new story Molina tells within this chapter and subsequent chapters?
3. What does the newspaper reporter do when he recognizes the woman he met the night before in his research?
4. What kind of job does Molina get when he is finally out of jail?
5. What happens when Molina wants to coddle Valentin again during this chapter?
6. What occurs when Valentin gets mad at Molina?
7. Who does Molina meet with at the beginning of the chapter?
8. What is Valentin's opinion of movies?
9. Who are some of the old friends and family Molina contacts once he is out of the prison?
10. What does the letter Valentin receives reveal to him?
This section contains 499 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)