|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Molina's response to Valentin's reaction in #33?
(a) He continues the story.
(b) He does not react.
(c) He cries.
(d) He stops telling stories forever.
2. What country are the Germans occupying in the next movie story that Molina tells?
3. To what is Valentin afraid he could become addicted?
4. What is the profession of the man?
5. What is used instead of quotation marks to indicate the dialogue?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is pregnant and reveals it within the context of the movie story?
2. The man who owns the house in the woods enter the ___________ branch of the military.
3. With whom is Molina in love?
4. Where is the mother left, according to the story?
5. Which character in this story is a window dresser?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Molina do with Valentin once he returns from his meeting with the Warden?
2. Who is the spider woman?
3. What is the new story Molina tells within this chapter and subsequent chapters?
4. What happens to the first wife of the man in the story?
5. Why is Molina in the meeting at the beginning of the chapter?
6. Why is Valentin afraid to go to the infirmary?
7. Why does the son feel guilty during the race car driver story?
8. What happens when Valentin has a bad attack of diarrhea?
9. What is the setting of the new movie Molina wants to share with Valentin?
10. Why does Molina feel he could die in his sleep now?
This section contains 500 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)