|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Irena not allowed to do with her husband?
(a) Kiss him
(b) Say a certain word to him
(c) Talk to him
(d) Touch him
2. What is on the piece of paper the woman has in front of her?
(a) White tiger
(b) Black panther
(c) An illegible sketch
(d) A photo
3. Who cleans up Valentin?
(a) No one
(b) The guard
(c) Valentin does
4. Who is spoken of negatively, making the main character of the story walk out on the visit with the father?
(a) The sister
(b) The mother
(c) The grandmother
(d) The brother
5. Who is saved when the bus stops to pick her up?
(c) The man's wife
(d) The assistant
Short Answer Questions
1. What is hurting Molina so badly while he is ill?
2. Why is Leni invited to the city in #40?
3. What is the name of the woman in the first story Molina tells?
4. Where does the assistant decide to relax after a long day?
5. The woman in this story is from __________.
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is the author of the letter Valentin receives?
2. Describe Leni and what happens to her in the beginning of the new movie story.
3. What happens when Molina wants to coddle Valentin again during this chapter?
4. Why does the psychiatrist try to come on to Irena in the middle of a session?
5. Who does Valentin say is also secondary to his cause and to his goals in terms of social revolution?
6. Why will Irena not let the man kiss her when he wants to, even though they have fallen in love?
7. What does the zombie woman do to the husband?
8. What does Molina say is the only thing that makes him happy?
9. What happens to the chorus girl who tells Leni she is pregnant?
10. By whom would Valentin really like the letter to be written?
This section contains 542 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)