|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the man do when he finds the woman's address?
(a) Tells the police
(b) Hides it from everyone else
(c) Goes to her home
(d) Changes it in the computer
2. What time is it at the beginning of the chapter?
3. Why does the girl not hear the screams of the old housekeeper?
(a) The old housekeeper is muffled by the witch doctor.
(b) She is not listening to anything around her.
(c) She is deafened.
(d) The waves are too loud.
4. Where does the man choose to rest instead of the bed?
(a) The floor
5. Who says: "In a sense we're perfectly free to behave however we choose with respect to one another, am I making myself clear?"
(a) The guard
6. What is the woman wearing when she meets the reporter in the hospital?
7. What time does Molina want to be back in order to have dinner with his mother and aunt?
8. At what is Valentin staring?
(a) The guard
(b) His feet
(c) Molina's hands
(d) The floor
9. "Marta, you can't imagine how much I just feel like __________ after eating all that food I found thanks to the spider woman...."
10. What is Valentin happy he is able to do now?
(c) Listen without falling asleep
11. Molina: "Arregui is like a _______, sir, and suspicious of everything..."
12. What has the woman been instead of a singer at a club at night, helping to support herself and her man?
(c) Drug runner
13. What does Molina want to suggest to Valentin to help get him to open up?
(a) The Valentin is being moved
(b) That Molina is going to solitary confinement
(c) That Molina is being moved
(d) That he is being watched
14. How long until Molina will be seen by the Warden again?
(a) Three days
(b) A day
(c) A month
(d) A week
15. What tea does Molina offer to Valentin?
(d) Herbal blend
Short Answer Questions
1. Molina says, "I swear I never saw you _________ before."
2. To where is Molina summoned to present himself for a meeting?
3. What is the hair color of the dead woman walking around the house?
4. Both of the men agree they feel __________.
5. "Yes, but in this case, the two of us are locked up here, so there is no _______, no fight to win, you follow me?"
This section contains 414 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)