|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the qualification that Freud applies to the infantile libido, as noted in the footnote?
(a) Perverse adaptation
(b) Reactionary sexuality
(c) Polymorphous perverse
(d) Creationary sexuality
2. Who says: "In a sense we're perfectly free to behave however we choose with respect to one another, am I making myself clear?"
(c) The guard
3. What is Valentin happy he is able to do now?
(c) Listen without falling asleep
4. What does the woman do with her money?
(a) Bribes a doctor to perform a surgery
(b) Gives it back to the magnate
(c) Burns it
(d) Leaves it for the nuns
5. "Because I'm no good at that sort of thing, and if they catch me I'll wind up telling them everything." is a statement made by _________.
(c) Luis the new cellmate
6. What sounds like a bad omen?
(a) The drums
(b) The boat horn
(c) The sirens
(d) The winds
7. Who encourages Molina on the phone to be good, even though the report notes that the voice sounds slightly fake?
8. What time does Molina want to be back in order to have dinner with his mother and aunt?
9. Where does the woman say she is going before she meets the man?
(b) Powder room
(c) Her dressing area
(d) The dinner table
10. "No, the man of the house and the woman of the house have to be ______ with one another."
11. Where is the woman in the story going to meet her fiance?
(a) An island in the Caribbean
(b) New Jersey
(c) New York
12. What is the woman wearing when she meets the reporter in the hospital?
13. Molina says, "I swear I never saw you _________ before."
14. What kind of costume is the woman wearing?
15. Where does Molina spend his first day of freedom?
(a) At home
(b) At a cafe
(c) At the beach
(d) Outisde the prison
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the man do to get rid of all the zombies?
2. "I'll also tell you that the ________ is closing her eyes because she's sleepy..."
3. What is the toy Molina recalls when Valentin asks him?
4. "You stole away ___________, that I held in my heart, for you?"
5. What does Molina say he has to put on to boil because they take a year?
This section contains 413 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)