|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the toy Molina recalls when Valentin asks him?
(a) Race car
(c) Bouncy ball
2. What does the reporter always feel?
(a) The love
(b) The fatigue
(c) The thirst
(d) The hunger
3. What does Valentin want even though Molina says he should not have it?
4. "I'll also tell you that the ________ is closing her eyes because she's sleepy..."
5. Who is going to be followed?
(c) Molina's mother
6. What tea does Molina offer to Valentin?
(d) Herbal blend
7. Who encourages Molina on the phone to be good, even though the report notes that the voice sounds slightly fake?
8. What does Valentin offer to teach Molina to do?
(a) Disguise his voice
(b) Memorize long numbers
(c) Hide for long periods of time
(d) Speak Russian
9. What is Molina's apparent aunt's name?
10. Molina: "Arregui is like a _______, sir, and suspicious of everything..."
11. What does Molina decide to have that morning?
12. Of what is the woman's long dress made?
(a) Purple boning
(b) Black sequins
(c) Black taffeta
(d) Red sequins
13. What is messed up, according to Valentin, since hearing the news that Molina might be leaving?
(a) His stomach
(b) His mouth
(c) His head
(d) His heart
14. "Because I'm no good at that sort of thing, and if they catch me I'll wind up telling them everything." is a statement made by _________.
(d) Luis the new cellmate
15. Molina: "But as for my friends and myself, we're a hundred percent ________."
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the woman say she is not, when the man tries to get her to go away with him?
2. "The more I think of it, the more I'm convinced that sex is innocence itself." is a statement made by ________.
3. Who has also been searching for the ex-singer woman?
4. Both of the men agree they feel __________.
5. What is Valentin happy he is able to do now?
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)