Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Valentin say that Molina will arrange for the others to meet them?
(a) A certain street
(b) A cafe
(c) A bungalow
(d) A fake location
2. What does Molina want to suggest to Valentin to help get him to open up?
(a) The Valentin is being moved
(b) That he is being watched
(c) That Molina is being moved
(d) That Molina is going to solitary confinement
3. What does the woman say she is not, when the man tries to get her to go away with him?
(a) A belonging
(b) A single woman
(c) A thing
(d) A piece of meat
4. "Marta, you can't imagine how much I just feel like __________ after eating all that food I found thanks to the spider woman...."
5. Who does the new husband's father ask for a blessing?
(a) The natives
(b) The witch doctor
(c) The zombie wife
(d) The old maid
6. Where does the woman in the story appear?
(a) In his dreams
(b) The bottom of a tequila glass
(c) In the crime report listings
(d) At a meeting he has at work
7. "The more I think of it, the more I'm convinced that sex is innocence itself." is a statement made by ________.
(d) The guard
8. What does Molina use to make a sandwich?
9. In what kind of costume is the man dressed?
(a) Ring leader
(b) Bull fighter
10. Where does the man choose to rest instead of the bed?
(b) The floor
11. How many roast chickens does Molina bring with him?
12. What is the woman wearing when she meets the reporter in the hospital?
13. In what direction does the girl decide to go?
(a) The banana trees
(b) The spooky drums
(c) The lights
(d) The fire light
14. Where is the woman in the story going to meet her fiance?
(a) New York
(c) An island in the Caribbean
(d) New Jersey
15. Molina makes Valentin close his eyes and touch the _________to guess the identity.
(a) Guava pasta
(b) Tea boxes
Short Answer Questions
1. Who encourages Molina on the phone to be good, even though the report notes that the voice sounds slightly fake?
2. What does the reporter always feel?
3. What does the man notice about the woman?
4. What does the Warden offer Molina in terms of keeping him safe?
5. What does the answer to #166 give the woman when he realizes her true feelings?
This section contains 429 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)