|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long until Molina will be seen by the Warden again?
(a) A day
(b) A month
(c) A week
(d) Three days
2. "You stole away ___________, that I held in my heart, for you?"
(a) The love
(b) The kiss
(c) The peace
(d) The answer
3. What is Molina's apparent aunt's name?
4. What turns the first wife into a zombie?
(a) A drink
(b) A poisoned dagger
(c) A spell
(d) A tainted cookie
5. What is Valentin happy he is able to do now?
(d) Listen without falling asleep
6. "No, the man of the house and the woman of the house have to be ______ with one another."
7. Molina says, "I swear I never saw you _________ before."
8. What does the report say Molina does despite the cold weather?
(a) Walks outside at night alone
(b) Is naked in his house
(c) Opens the window
(d) Does not put on a jacket
9. What does Valentin want to do now that he is feeling better?
(a) Write letters
10. What kind of job does the reporter get when he realizes he cannot get any other job?
(a) Laborer at a saw mill
(b) Security guard
(c) Mafia runner
(d) Police officer
11. Who used to be married to the witch doctor?
(a) The black maid
(b) The first wife
(c) The new wife
(d) A witch
12. Who does the new husband's father ask for a blessing?
(a) The old maid
(b) The zombie wife
(c) The natives
(d) The witch doctor
13. Where does the woman in the story appear?
(a) In his dreams
(b) In the crime report listings
(c) At a meeting he has at work
(d) The bottom of a tequila glass
14. Molina: "Arregui is like a _______, sir, and suspicious of everything..."
15. What does Molina say he has to put on to boil because they take a year?
(c) Old coffee remnants
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Valentin receive 3rd degree burns?
2. What kind of costume is the woman wearing?
3. What does the Warden call Molina while on the phone with someone?
4. What is the man's profession?
5. What kind of glazed fruit is Molina's favorite?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)