|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Molina says, "I swear I never saw you _________ before."
2. What does the woman do with her money?
(a) Burns it
(b) Leaves it for the nuns
(c) Gives it back to the magnate
(d) Bribes a doctor to perform a surgery
3. Where does Molina spend his first day of freedom?
(a) Outisde the prison
(b) At home
(c) At a cafe
(d) At the beach
4. What does Molina decide to have that morning?
5. What is the toy Molina recalls when Valentin asks him?
(c) Race car
(d) Bouncy ball
6. What kind of glazed fruit is Molina's favorite?
7. What turns the first wife into a zombie?
(a) A drink
(b) A tainted cookie
(c) A spell
(d) A poisoned dagger
8. What does the man notice about the woman?
(a) A brown spot on her arm
(b) A ring she is wearing
(c) Her large nose
(d) A tattoo on her neck
9. Who says: "In a sense we're perfectly free to behave however we choose with respect to one another, am I making myself clear?"
(b) The guard
10. What tea does Molina offer to Valentin?
(c) Herbal blend
11. Why does the girl not hear the screams of the old housekeeper?
(a) The waves are too loud.
(b) She is deafened.
(c) She is not listening to anything around her.
(d) The old housekeeper is muffled by the witch doctor.
12. What kind of costume is the woman wearing?
13. "Yes, but in this case, the two of us are locked up here, so there is no _______, no fight to win, you follow me?"
14. What is messed up, according to Valentin, since hearing the news that Molina might be leaving?
(a) His head
(b) His stomach
(c) His mouth
(d) His heart
15. To where is Molina summoned to present himself for a meeting?
(a) The interrogation room
(b) Warden's office
(c) Another cell
(d) His mother's house
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what is the woman's long dress made?
2. The woman will not let the man go ____________.
3. What is the man's profession?
4. What is Molina's apparent aunt's name?
5. "Because I'm no good at that sort of thing, and if they catch me I'll wind up telling them everything." is a statement made by _________.
This section contains 398 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)