|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Warden call Molina while on the phone with someone?
(a) A pervert
(b) A faggot
(c) A homo
(d) An idiot
2. Who used to be married to the witch doctor?
(a) The first wife
(b) The new wife
(c) A witch
(d) The black maid
3. The main character of the American film story Molina then begins to tell is ___________.
(a) Wolf man
(b) Zombie woman
(d) Zombie priest
4. What does the Warden offer Molina in terms of keeping him safe?
(b) 24-hour protection
(c) His word
(d) A personal security guard
5. Her new husband comes from __________.
(a) New York
6. Where does the woman say she is going before she meets the man?
(b) Powder room
(c) Her dressing area
(d) The dinner table
7. What does the woman do with her money?
(a) Leaves it for the nuns
(b) Burns it
(c) Gives it back to the magnate
(d) Bribes a doctor to perform a surgery
8. What does Molina say he has to put on to boil because they take a year?
(c) Old coffee remnants
9. Who says: "In a sense we're perfectly free to behave however we choose with respect to one another, am I making myself clear?"
(d) The guard
10. Who encourages Molina on the phone to be good, even though the report notes that the voice sounds slightly fake?
11. What time is it at the beginning of the chapter?
12. What kind of glazed fruit is Molina's favorite?
13. The woman will not let the man go ____________.
(a) To the backyard
(b) To the bedroom
(c) Out of the house
(d) To the luxurious hotel
14. Who has also been searching for the ex-singer woman?
(a) The police
(b) The magnate
(c) Her brother
(d) Her father
15. What does Valentin want even though Molina says he should not have it?
Short Answer Questions
1. What turns the first wife into a zombie?
2. What does Molina use to make a sandwich?
3. "I'll also tell you that the ________ is closing her eyes because she's sleepy..."
4. In what kind of costume is the man dressed?
5. What kind of costume is the woman wearing?
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)