|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many roast chickens does Molina bring with him?
2. What does the man do to get rid of all the zombies?
(b) Burns down their huts
(c) Cuts off the witch doctor's head
(d) Hexes them
3. What is the toy Molina recalls when Valentin asks him?
(a) Race car
(b) Bouncy ball
4. What is messed up, according to Valentin, since hearing the news that Molina might be leaving?
(a) His head
(b) His stomach
(c) His heart
(d) His mouth
5. Both of the men agree they feel __________.
(a) Out of danger
(b) Like soul mates
(c) Absolute joy
(d) In love
6. "No, the man of the house and the woman of the house have to be ______ with one another."
7. Who used to be married to the witch doctor?
(a) The black maid
(b) The first wife
(c) A witch
(d) The new wife
8. What kind of costume is the woman wearing?
9. What does Molina want to suggest to Valentin to help get him to open up?
(a) That he is being watched
(b) That Molina is being moved
(c) The Valentin is being moved
(d) That Molina is going to solitary confinement
10. Who does the new wife ask for help, as she feels he is the only one she can trust?
(a) Black servant
(b) Her husband
11. How long until Molina will be seen by the Warden again?
(a) Three days
(b) A week
(c) A day
(d) A month
12. "Yes, but in this case, the two of us are locked up here, so there is no _______, no fight to win, you follow me?"
13. What does Molina use to make a sandwich?
14. Who saves the woman from the ghost?
(a) Her husband
(b) A mysterious man
(c) A black maid
(d) The pool boy
15. What does Molina decide to have that morning?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the man choose to rest instead of the bed?
2. Where is the woman in the story going to meet her fiance?
3. "Marta, you can't imagine how much I just feel like __________ after eating all that food I found thanks to the spider woman...."
4. Where does Molina spend his first day of freedom?
5. What kind of job does the reporter get when he realizes he cannot get any other job?
This section contains 408 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)