|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the new husband's father ask for a blessing?
(a) The zombie wife
(b) The natives
(c) The old maid
(d) The witch doctor
2. What does the Warden call Molina while on the phone with someone?
(a) A pervert
(b) A homo
(c) A faggot
(d) An idiot
3. "Marta, you can't imagine how much I just feel like __________ after eating all that food I found thanks to the spider woman...."
4. Where does the woman say she is going before she meets the man?
(a) Her dressing area
(c) Powder room
(d) The dinner table
5. What does Molina say he has to put on to boil because they take a year?
(c) Old coffee remnants
6. What does Molina want to suggest to Valentin to help get him to open up?
(a) That Molina is going to solitary confinement
(b) That he is being watched
(c) The Valentin is being moved
(d) That Molina is being moved
7. What is the man's profession?
(d) Police officer
8. Where is the woman in the story going to meet her fiance?
(b) New York
(c) New Jersey
(d) An island in the Caribbean
9. What is Valentin happy he is able to do now?
(a) Listen without falling asleep
10. Her new husband comes from __________.
(a) New York
11. What sounds like a bad omen?
(a) The drums
(b) The sirens
(c) The boat horn
(d) The winds
12. Who encourages Molina on the phone to be good, even though the report notes that the voice sounds slightly fake?
13. "I'll also tell you that the ________ is closing her eyes because she's sleepy..."
14. How many roast chickens does Molina bring with him?
15. "How could you leave then, when love was __________!"
(a) So true
(b) On fire
(c) In the air
(d) So pure
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the woman wearing when she meets the reporter in the hospital?
2. The main character of the American film story Molina then begins to tell is ___________.
3. What does Valentin want even though Molina says he should not have it?
4. "...she can't move, there in the deepest part of the jungle she's trapped in a _______________, or no, the _____________ is growing out of her own body..."
5. What is the qualification that Freud applies to the infantile libido, as noted in the footnote?
This section contains 402 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)