|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has also been searching for the ex-singer woman?
(a) The magnate
(b) Her father
(c) Her brother
(d) The police
2. What does the report say Molina does despite the cold weather?
(a) Is naked in his house
(b) Opens the window
(c) Walks outside at night alone
(d) Does not put on a jacket
3. Where does the man choose to rest instead of the bed?
(a) The floor
4. Who encourages Molina on the phone to be good, even though the report notes that the voice sounds slightly fake?
5. What does the reporter always feel?
(a) The fatigue
(b) The thirst
(c) The hunger
(d) The love
6. The woman will not let the man go ____________.
(a) To the luxurious hotel
(b) To the backyard
(c) To the bedroom
(d) Out of the house
7. What is messed up, according to Valentin, since hearing the news that Molina might be leaving?
(a) His heart
(b) His stomach
(c) His mouth
(d) His head
8. What does Valentin want to do now that he is feeling better?
(a) Write letters
9. What does the answer to #166 give the woman when he realizes her true feelings?
(a) A car
(c) Her jewelry
10. Where did Valentin receive 3rd degree burns?
11. What does the Warden offer Molina in terms of keeping him safe?
(b) His word
(c) 24-hour protection
(d) A personal security guard
12. Valentin cannot focus on the story because _____________.
(a) He thinks it is dull.
(b) He wants Molina.
(c) He is dizzy.
(d) He hears a loud noise.
13. At what is Valentin staring?
(a) The guard
(b) The floor
(c) Molina's hands
(d) His feet
14. What time does Molina want to be back in order to have dinner with his mother and aunt?
15. What does Molina want to suggest to Valentin to help get him to open up?
(a) That Molina is going to solitary confinement
(b) That he is being watched
(c) The Valentin is being moved
(d) That Molina is being moved
Short Answer Questions
1. What sounds like a bad omen?
2. What does the woman say she is not, when the man tries to get her to go away with him?
3. "The more I think of it, the more I'm convinced that sex is innocence itself." is a statement made by ________.
4. To where is Molina summoned to present himself for a meeting?
5. "...she can't move, there in the deepest part of the jungle she's trapped in a _______________, or no, the _____________ is growing out of her own body..."
This section contains 433 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)