|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time does Molina want to be back in order to have dinner with his mother and aunt?
2. What kind of glazed fruit is Molina's favorite?
3. Where does the new movie story take place?
4. Who does the new wife ask for help, as she feels he is the only one she can trust?
(b) Her husband
(c) Black servant
5. What does Valentin want even though Molina says he should not have it?
6. What time is is when Molina gets back to the cell?
7. The woman will not let the man go ____________.
(a) To the backyard
(b) To the bedroom
(c) Out of the house
(d) To the luxurious hotel
8. "No, the man of the house and the woman of the house have to be ______ with one another."
9. Where does Valentin say that Molina will arrange for the others to meet them?
(a) A fake location
(b) A certain street
(c) A bungalow
(d) A cafe
10. What is Valentin embarrassed for Molina to see?
(a) His nakedness
(b) His tattoo
(c) A pimple
(d) His hard-on
11. Who is going to be followed?
(d) Molina's mother
12. How long until Molina will be seen by the Warden again?
(a) A month
(b) A day
(c) A week
(d) Three days
13. What turns the first wife into a zombie?
(a) A spell
(b) A drink
(c) A tainted cookie
(d) A poisoned dagger
14. What does the Warden call Molina while on the phone with someone?
(a) A faggot
(b) A pervert
(c) A homo
(d) An idiot
15. What is the qualification that Freud applies to the infantile libido, as noted in the footnote?
(a) Polymorphous perverse
(b) Perverse adaptation
(c) Creationary sexuality
(d) Reactionary sexuality
Short Answer Questions
1. In what direction does the girl decide to go?
2. Where does the woman say she is going before she meets the man?
3. What time is it at the beginning of the chapter?
4. What is the toy Molina recalls when Valentin asks him?
5. What is the hair color of the dead woman walking around the house?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)