|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Molina say he has to put on to boil because they take a year?
(d) Old coffee remnants
2. What is the woman wearing when she meets the reporter in the hospital?
3. Who saves the woman from the ghost?
(a) The pool boy
(b) Her husband
(c) A black maid
(d) A mysterious man
4. Where is the woman in the story going to meet her fiance?
(a) New Jersey
(b) New York
(d) An island in the Caribbean
5. What does the Warden offer Molina in terms of keeping him safe?
(a) 24-hour protection
(c) His word
(d) A personal security guard
6. Who used to be married to the witch doctor?
(a) The first wife
(b) The black maid
(c) The new wife
(d) A witch
7. What is the qualification that Freud applies to the infantile libido, as noted in the footnote?
(a) Perverse adaptation
(b) Polymorphous perverse
(c) Reactionary sexuality
(d) Creationary sexuality
8. What is messed up, according to Valentin, since hearing the news that Molina might be leaving?
(a) His heart
(b) His stomach
(c) His head
(d) His mouth
9. In what kind of costume is the man dressed?
(b) Bull fighter
(c) Ring leader
10. Who says: "Whoever doesn't know how to receive...he's the mean one?"
11. Who has also been searching for the ex-singer woman?
(a) Her brother
(b) Her father
(c) The magnate
(d) The police
12. Who says: "In a sense we're perfectly free to behave however we choose with respect to one another, am I making myself clear?"
(c) The guard
13. What is Molina's true last name, according to the report at the beginning of the chapter?
14. What time does Molina want to be back in order to have dinner with his mother and aunt?
15. "Marta, you can't imagine how much I just feel like __________ after eating all that food I found thanks to the spider woman...."
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the answer to #166 give the woman when he realizes her true feelings?
2. "...she can't move, there in the deepest part of the jungle she's trapped in a _______________, or no, the _____________ is growing out of her own body..."
3. How many roast chickens does Molina bring with him?
4. The main character of the American film story Molina then begins to tell is ___________.
5. The woman will not let the man go ____________.
This section contains 414 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)