|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of job does the reporter get when he realizes he cannot get any other job?
(a) Mafia runner
(b) Security guard
(c) Laborer at a saw mill
(d) Police officer
2. What does the answer to #166 give the woman when he realizes her true feelings?
(b) Her jewelry
(c) A car
3. What time is is when Molina gets back to the cell?
4. What kind of glazed fruit is Molina's favorite?
5. "The more I think of it, the more I'm convinced that sex is innocence itself." is a statement made by ________.
(b) The guard
6. Where does the man choose to rest instead of the bed?
(a) The floor
7. What time does Molina want to be back in order to have dinner with his mother and aunt?
8. What sounds like a bad omen?
(a) The drums
(b) The sirens
(c) The boat horn
(d) The winds
9. The woman will not let the man go ____________.
(a) To the backyard
(b) To the luxurious hotel
(c) To the bedroom
(d) Out of the house
10. What does the man do when he finds the woman's address?
(a) Goes to her home
(b) Changes it in the computer
(c) Tells the police
(d) Hides it from everyone else
11. What does Valentin want even though Molina says he should not have it?
12. What is the qualification that Freud applies to the infantile libido, as noted in the footnote?
(a) Creationary sexuality
(b) Polymorphous perverse
(c) Reactionary sexuality
(d) Perverse adaptation
13. What does the woman do with her money?
(a) Leaves it for the nuns
(b) Burns it
(c) Bribes a doctor to perform a surgery
(d) Gives it back to the magnate
14. In what kind of costume is the man dressed?
(a) Bull fighter
(c) Ring leader
15. How many roast chickens does Molina bring with him?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Valentin want to do now that he is feeling better?
2. What does Molina say he has to put on to boil because they take a year?
3. Both of the men agree they feel __________.
4. What is Molina's true last name, according to the report at the beginning of the chapter?
5. What is Molina's apparent aunt's name?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)