|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Molina want to suggest to Valentin to help get him to open up?
(a) That Molina is going to solitary confinement
(b) The Valentin is being moved
(c) That he is being watched
(d) That Molina is being moved
2. What does the report say Molina does despite the cold weather?
(a) Is naked in his house
(b) Opens the window
(c) Does not put on a jacket
(d) Walks outside at night alone
3. Who does the new wife ask for help, as she feels he is the only one she can trust?
(c) Her husband
(d) Black servant
4. How long until Molina will be seen by the Warden again?
(a) Three days
(b) A month
(c) A week
(d) A day
5. Of what is the woman's long dress made?
(a) Black sequins
(b) Black taffeta
(c) Red sequins
(d) Purple boning
6. Where does Valentin say that Molina will arrange for the others to meet them?
(a) A cafe
(b) A certain street
(c) A bungalow
(d) A fake location
7. Her new husband comes from __________.
(c) New York
8. Where does the woman say she is going before she meets the man?
(a) Her dressing area
(b) Powder room
(d) The dinner table
9. Where does the man choose to rest instead of the bed?
(b) The floor
10. Molina: "But as for my friends and myself, we're a hundred percent ________."
11. What time is it at the beginning of the chapter?
12. What does the Warden offer Molina in terms of keeping him safe?
(a) A personal security guard
(c) 24-hour protection
(d) His word
13. Who says: "In a sense we're perfectly free to behave however we choose with respect to one another, am I making myself clear?"
(b) The guard
14. "You stole away ___________, that I held in my heart, for you?"
(a) The answer
(b) The kiss
(c) The peace
(d) The love
15. Who has also been searching for the ex-singer woman?
(a) The magnate
(b) The police
(c) Her father
(d) Her brother
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Molina decide to have that morning?
2. Who does the new husband's father ask for a blessing?
3. What is messed up, according to Valentin, since hearing the news that Molina might be leaving?
4. Who is going to be followed?
5. What is the woman wearing when she meets the reporter in the hospital?
This section contains 395 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)