|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Molina say he has to put on to boil because they take a year?
(a) Old coffee remnants
2. Who encourages Molina on the phone to be good, even though the report notes that the voice sounds slightly fake?
3. What kind of glazed fruit is Molina's favorite?
4. Who used to be married to the witch doctor?
(a) The first wife
(b) The new wife
(c) The black maid
(d) A witch
5. What time is is when Molina gets back to the cell?
6. The woman will not let the man go ____________.
(a) To the bedroom
(b) To the backyard
(c) To the luxurious hotel
(d) Out of the house
7. What does the Warden offer Molina in terms of keeping him safe?
(a) A personal security guard
(c) 24-hour protection
(d) His word
8. The main character of the American film story Molina then begins to tell is ___________.
(a) Wolf man
(c) Zombie woman
(d) Zombie priest
9. What does Valentin offer to teach Molina to do?
(a) Hide for long periods of time
(b) Disguise his voice
(c) Memorize long numbers
(d) Speak Russian
10. Her new husband comes from __________.
(b) New York
11. How many roast chickens does Molina bring with him?
12. Who does the new wife ask for help, as she feels he is the only one she can trust?
(a) Her husband
(d) Black servant
13. Valentin cannot focus on the story because _____________.
(a) He is dizzy.
(b) He hears a loud noise.
(c) He thinks it is dull.
(d) He wants Molina.
14. Who does the new husband's father ask for a blessing?
(a) The witch doctor
(b) The natives
(c) The old maid
(d) The zombie wife
15. What time does Molina want to be back in order to have dinner with his mother and aunt?
Short Answer Questions
1. At what is Valentin staring?
2. What has the woman been instead of a singer at a club at night, helping to support herself and her man?
3. Where does the woman in the story appear?
4. What is the toy Molina recalls when Valentin asks him?
5. What time is it at the beginning of the chapter?
This section contains 376 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)