|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the man notice about the woman?
(a) A ring she is wearing
(b) Her large nose
(c) A brown spot on her arm
(d) A tattoo on her neck
2. What does Molina decide to have that morning?
3. What time is is when Molina gets back to the cell?
4. Molina says, "I swear I never saw you _________ before."
5. Of what is the woman's long dress made?
(a) Purple boning
(b) Black sequins
(c) Black taffeta
(d) Red sequins
6. What tea does Molina offer to Valentin?
(d) Herbal blend
7. What is Valentin embarrassed for Molina to see?
(a) His nakedness
(b) His tattoo
(c) His hard-on
(d) A pimple
8. How long has it been since Valentin has had food?
(a) 4 days
(b) 1 day
(c) 2 days
(d) 3 days
9. "The more I think of it, the more I'm convinced that sex is innocence itself." is a statement made by ________.
(b) The guard
10. Why does the girl not hear the screams of the old housekeeper?
(a) The old housekeeper is muffled by the witch doctor.
(b) The waves are too loud.
(c) She is not listening to anything around her.
(d) She is deafened.
11. Who does Valentin talk to at first in his delusion/vision?
12. What does the woman say she is not, when the man tries to get her to go away with him?
(a) A thing
(b) A belonging
(c) A single woman
(d) A piece of meat
13. "No, the man of the house and the woman of the house have to be ______ with one another."
14. Where did Valentin receive 3rd degree burns?
15. Where is the woman in the story going to meet her fiance?
(a) An island in the Caribbean
(b) New Jersey
(d) New York
Short Answer Questions
1. "Marta, you can't imagine how much I just feel like __________ after eating all that food I found thanks to the spider woman...."
2. Molina: "But as for my friends and myself, we're a hundred percent ________."
3. What does Molina use to make a sandwich?
4. The woman will not let the man go ____________.
5. What sounds like a bad omen?
This section contains 375 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)