|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When is Molina to be paroled?
(a) The next week
(b) The next month
(c) The same day
(d) The next day
2. What kind of costume is the woman wearing?
3. What kind of glazed fruit is Molina's favorite?
4. Her new husband comes from __________.
(c) New York
5. What is messed up, according to Valentin, since hearing the news that Molina might be leaving?
(a) His stomach
(b) His mouth
(c) His head
(d) His heart
6. What is Valentin embarrassed for Molina to see?
(a) A pimple
(b) His hard-on
(c) His tattoo
(d) His nakedness
7. What does the woman do with her money?
(a) Burns it
(b) Leaves it for the nuns
(c) Gives it back to the magnate
(d) Bribes a doctor to perform a surgery
8. "...she can't move, there in the deepest part of the jungle she's trapped in a _______________, or no, the _____________ is growing out of her own body..."
(a) Spider's web, spiderweb
(b) Book, paper
(c) Net, fish
(d) Hole, tree
9. Both of the men agree they feel __________.
(a) Like soul mates
(b) Out of danger
(c) Absolute joy
(d) In love
10. Who is going to be followed?
(b) Molina's mother
11. What has the woman been instead of a singer at a club at night, helping to support herself and her man?
(c) Drug runner
12. What does the man notice about the woman?
(a) A brown spot on her arm
(b) A ring she is wearing
(c) A tattoo on her neck
(d) Her large nose
13. What is the toy Molina recalls when Valentin asks him?
(a) Race car
(b) Bouncy ball
14. What turns the first wife into a zombie?
(a) A drink
(b) A tainted cookie
(c) A poisoned dagger
(d) A spell
15. What tea does Molina offer to Valentin?
(a) Herbal blend
Short Answer Questions
1. What time does Molina want to be back in order to have dinner with his mother and aunt?
2. Who says: "In a sense we're perfectly free to behave however we choose with respect to one another, am I making myself clear?"
3. What is the man's profession?
4. In what direction does the girl decide to go?
5. "Yes, but in this case, the two of us are locked up here, so there is no _______, no fight to win, you follow me?"
This section contains 385 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)