|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the main character attempt to do in order to forget about the bad experience mentioned in #66?
(a) Gets in a fight
(c) Hurts himself/herself
2. Who ends up becoming almost immediately ill from the dinner served to the men?
(b) Both men
(d) The guard
3. To what is Valentin afraid he could become addicted?
4. Who gets married in the story Molina tells to himself?
(a) The man and his male partner
(b) The man and his original fiancee
(c) No one
(d) The man and the servant
5. Who tries to avoid the pleasures of the flesh and reveals this fact after dining?
(a) The guard
6. Who does the waiter have so that he does not have to be alone while Molina is in prison?
(a) Another lover
(b) A child
(c) A wife
(d) A family
7. What is the profession of the man?
8. What is served for dinner during this specific chapter?
9. Irena is not at __________ when she said she would be there.
(a) the library
(c) the doctor's office
(d) the zoo
10. Who does Valentin say is secondary to the cause of change?
(b) His girlfriend
11. Who wants Valentin to leave the movement?
(a) His mother
(b) His brother
(c) His father
(d) His girlfriend
12. What happens to the owner of the house when he goes off to war?
(a) He breaks only his leg.
(b) He is killed.
(c) He falls in love with a solider friend.
(d) He is disfigured.
13. What s the animal in the cage focused on so that he does not smell the woman so close?
(a) A man's cigar
(b) The fish
(c) An unobservant trainer
(d) A slab of meat
14. With whom does Leni meet to help the Germans?
(a) Her boyfriend
(b) Her sister
(c) Her resistance contacts
(d) A strange man
15. Who is Valentin's old girlfriend?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who helps to take care of the house owner?
2. Who is the character who wonders if the Warden will keep his promise to him?
3. Who is sick at the beginning of this chapter?
4. With whom does the Warden tell Molina to say he has met?
5. What does Molina offer to fix for Valentin?
This section contains 394 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)