|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is told he is just like a woman?
(b) No one
(d) The guard
2. Who does the waiter have so that he does not have to be alone while Molina is in prison?
(a) A wife
(b) A family
(c) A child
(d) Another lover
3. Who is the star of the show in the next part of the movie story Molina tells?
4. What is Valentin's last name?
5. What does the Warden want Molina to hide when he goes back to his cell?
(a) His euphoria
(b) The wire
(c) His groceries
(d) His wounds
6. What is on the piece of paper the woman has in front of her?
(a) Black panther
(b) An illegible sketch
(c) A photo
(d) White tiger
7. Who is saved when the bus stops to pick her up?
(c) The assistant
(d) The man's wife
8. What does Valentin receive while he is in the prison within this scene?
(a) A letter
(b) A bag of rice
(c) A bowl
(d) A visit from his girlfriend
9. What is the name of the woman in the first story Molina tells?
10. Who ends up becoming almost immediately ill from the dinner served to the men?
(a) The guard
(d) Both men
11. What does Molina tell Valentin to do?
(b) Talk about his sexual experiences
(c) Talk about his group activities
(d) Talk about his current girlfriend
12. In what is the prepared food to come?
(a) A new tin plate
(b) A new copper bowl
(c) An old silver tray
(d) A fresh plastic cup
13. Who helps to take care of the house owner?
(a) The servant girl
(b) A military MP
(c) His new male friend
(d) His fiancee
14. How many bags of groceries does Molina's mother usually bring him?
15. What is the first thing Molina wants the Warden to procure for him?
(a) More rice
(b) A pardon
(c) Guava paste
Short Answer Questions
1. The man who owns the house in the woods enter the ___________ branch of the military.
2. What is hurting Molina so badly while he is ill?
3. Who wants Valentin to leave the movement?
4. Why does Leni decide to help the Germans?
5. What is included in the footnote at the end of this chapter?
This section contains 411 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)