|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character in this story is a window dresser?
2. What does Molina offer to fix for Valentin?
3. Where is this woman in #6 located when the man first meets her?
(a) A bar
(b) Art gallery
(d) A cafe
4. Who tries to avoid the pleasures of the flesh and reveals this fact after dining?
(d) The guard
5. What does the star receive in her dressing room at the end of the show?
(a) A book
6. Who does the Warden have dinner with the night before?
(a) Molina's mother
(c) Molina's sponsor
(d) The president of the country
7. With whom is Molina in love?
(a) The guard
(b) An actor
(c) A waiter
(d) A stagehand
8. What does Valentin do while Molina is violently ill?
(a) Helps him
(d) Tells stories
9. What does the main character attempt to do in order to forget about the bad experience mentioned in #66?
(b) Hurts himself/herself
(c) Gets in a fight
10. Why is Leni invited to the city in #40?
(a) A meeting
(b) A movie role
(c) A spy offer
(d) A vacation
11. Whose essay on sexuality does the footnote detail?
12. Who does the man invite to meet his new partner?
(a) A friend
(b) His parents
(c) His sister
(d) His ex lover
13. Irena is not at __________ when she said she would be there.
(a) the zoo
(b) the library
(c) the doctor's office
14. Who is encouraged initially to take a bigger helping of the dinner in this chapter's text?
(b) Both men
15. What is on the piece of paper the woman has in front of her?
(a) A photo
(b) White tiger
(c) An illegible sketch
(d) Black panther
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Molina tell Valentin to do?
2. Who is the star of the show in the next part of the movie story Molina tells?
3. Who might be the main character of the story Molina is telling?
4. Who is thinking about the story from the last chapter again?
5. Where does Valentin NOT want to go?
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)