|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the star of the show interrogated?
(a) She is tricked into the meeting.
(b) The German solider wants to see her.
(c) She was friends with the dead girl.
(d) She does not have an alibi.
2. Who wants Valentin to leave the movement?
(a) His mother
(b) His brother
(c) His father
(d) His girlfriend
3. What does Valentin think about this story?
(a) He is not listening to the story so he does not have an opinion.
(b) He thinks it is unrealistic.
(c) He says it is too long and boring.
(d) He says it is propaganda.
4. Who tries to avoid the pleasures of the flesh and reveals this fact after dining?
(a) The guard
5. What does Molina offer to fix for Valentin?
6. In the next movie story, who goes to work in the large house in the middle of the woods?
(b) A small boy
(c) A young servant girl
7. Whose essay on sexuality does the footnote detail?
8. Who shows all of his/her work including pictures of fierce animals?
(c) The man
9. Who gets married in the story Molina tells to himself?
(a) The man and his male partner
(b) The man and his original fiancee
(c) No one
(d) The man and the servant
10. About whom is Molina worried?
(b) His mother
(c) His girlfriend
11. What happens to the owner of the house when he goes off to war?
(a) He breaks only his leg.
(b) He falls in love with a solider friend.
(c) He is killed.
(d) He is disfigured.
12. Who ends up becoming almost immediately ill from the dinner served to the men?
(b) The guard
(c) Both men
13. The woman in this story is from __________.
14. Which woman does Molina think about as he is lying in bed?
(a) His lover
(b) His aunt
(d) His sister
15. What is on the piece of paper the woman has in front of her?
(a) An illegible sketch
(b) White tiger
(c) Black panther
(d) A photo
Short Answer Questions
1. What country are the Germans occupying in the next movie story that Molina tells?
2. Why is Leni invited to the city in #40?
3. What is used instead of quotation marks to indicate the dialogue?
4. Who does the Warden have dinner with the night before?
5. With what kind of spy ring does Leni get involved?
This section contains 408 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)