|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is encouraged initially to take a bigger helping of the dinner in this chapter's text?
(a) Both men
2. Who does the waiter have so that he does not have to be alone while Molina is in prison?
(a) A child
(b) A wife
(c) Another lover
(d) A family
3. What is Irena not allowed to do with her husband?
(a) Touch him
(b) Kiss him
(c) Say a certain word to him
(d) Talk to him
4. Who wants Valentin to leave the movement?
(a) His brother
(b) His mother
(c) His father
(d) His girlfriend
5. Who might be the main character of the story Molina is telling?
(b) Valentin's mother
(c) Valentin's father
6. Where is this woman in #6 located when the man first meets her?
(a) A cafe
(b) A bar
(c) Art gallery
7. What country are the Germans occupying in the next movie story that Molina tells?
8. In what is the prepared food to come?
(a) A fresh plastic cup
(b) A new tin plate
(c) A new copper bowl
(d) An old silver tray
9. Where does the main character of the next story go to visit his/her father?
(b) Monte Carlo
(d) Buena Vista
10. What kind of show is being performed in the next portion of the movie?
(a) Serious theatre
(c) Dance show
11. Who is told he is just like a woman?
(b) The guard
(c) No one
12. What does Valentin do while Molina is violently ill?
(b) Tells stories
(c) Helps him
13. Who is spoken of negatively, making the main character of the story walk out on the visit with the father?
(a) The mother
(b) The grandmother
(c) The sister
(d) The brother
14. Who cleans up Valentin?
(b) Valentin does
(c) No one
(d) The guard
15. What s the animal in the cage focused on so that he does not smell the woman so close?
(a) A slab of meat
(b) An unobservant trainer
(c) The fish
(d) A man's cigar
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Leni invited to the city in #40?
2. Who is the main character in the next story Molina tells?
3. Whose essay on sexuality does the footnote detail?
4. Who tries to avoid the pleasures of the flesh and reveals this fact after dining?
5. Valentin have a bad attack of ____________.
This section contains 384 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)