|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wants Valentin to leave the movement?
(a) His father
(b) His brother
(c) His girlfriend
(d) His mother
2. In what is the prepared food to come?
(a) A new copper bowl
(b) A fresh plastic cup
(c) A new tin plate
(d) An old silver tray
3. What is on the piece of paper the woman has in front of her?
(a) Black panther
(b) White tiger
(c) A photo
(d) An illegible sketch
4. Who helps to take care of the house owner?
(a) A military MP
(b) The servant girl
(c) His new male friend
(d) His fiancee
5. What is Molina's response to Valentin's reaction in #33?
(a) He continues the story.
(b) He cries.
(c) He stops telling stories forever.
(d) He does not react.
6. What does Valentin do while Molina is violently ill?
(a) Tells stories
(d) Helps him
7. What does Irena turn into when she becomes jealous?
(b) Race car driver
8. Who cleans up Valentin?
(a) The guard
(c) No one
(d) Valentin does
9. Who shows all of his/her work including pictures of fierce animals?
(a) The man
10. What happens to the owner of the house when he goes off to war?
(a) He breaks only his leg.
(b) He falls in love with a solider friend.
(c) He is disfigured.
(d) He is killed.
11. What makes the couple beautiful to each other?
(a) Their committment
(b) Their love
(c) Their blindness
(d) Their scars
12. Who ends up becoming almost immediately ill from the dinner served to the men?
(c) The guard
(d) Both men
13. Where is this woman in #6 located when the man first meets her?
(b) A cafe
(c) Art gallery
(d) A bar
14. Which character in this story is a window dresser?
15. How many men have been killed according to information Valentin receives?
(c) One thousand
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Molina's middle name?
2. How many other guys are trading on the black market, and are described in detail, in this new story?
3. What would Valentin like from Marta?
4. Who does Valentin say is secondary to the cause of change?
5. Where does Valentin NOT want to go?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)