|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Molina offer to fix for Valentin?
2. Who does the man invite to meet his new partner?
(a) His ex lover
(b) A friend
(c) His parents
(d) His sister
3. Who tries to avoid the pleasures of the flesh and reveals this fact after dining?
(d) The guard
4. What kind of show is being performed in the next portion of the movie?
(a) Serious theatre
(b) Dance show
5. Who wants Valentin to leave the movement?
(a) His mother
(b) His girlfriend
(c) His brother
(d) His father
6. Who has been trading in the black market for surplus food in this new story?
(c) Jewish banker
7. Why is Leni invited to the city in #40?
(a) A spy offer
(b) A vacation
(c) A meeting
(d) A movie role
8. Where has Molina been that Valentin asks him about?
(a) Warden's office
(d) The exercise room
9. What is Molina's middle name?
10. Who does the Warden have dinner with the night before?
(a) Molina's mother
(b) The president of the country
(d) Molina's sponsor
11. What is Irena not allowed to do with her husband?
(a) Touch him
(b) Say a certain word to him
(c) Kiss him
(d) Talk to him
12. What does Irena turn into when she becomes jealous?
(d) Race car driver
13. What s the animal in the cage focused on so that he does not smell the woman so close?
(a) A slab of meat
(b) The fish
(c) A man's cigar
(d) An unobservant trainer
14. What is important to this character in #14?
(a) Societal revolution
(b) Killing people who don't agree
(c) Gratifying the senses
(d) Getting out of the prison
15. What is included in the footnote at the end of this chapter?
(a) A letter from the parents
(b) Theories on homosexuality
(c) The guard's notes
(d) Pictures of the couple
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character in this story is a Marxist revolutionary?
2. In the next movie story, who goes to work in the large house in the middle of the woods?
3. What is used instead of quotation marks to indicate the dialogue?
4. What does he learn from the answer to #73?
5. What does Molina tell Valentin to do?
This section contains 396 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)