Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who might be the main character of the story Molina is telling?
(a) Valentin's father
(b) Valentin's mother
2. What does the star receive in her dressing room at the end of the show?
(a) A book
3. Who is the character who wonders if the Warden will keep his promise to him?
(a) The guard
(b) The next cellmate over
4. In what is the prepared food to come?
(a) A new copper bowl
(b) An old silver tray
(c) A new tin plate
(d) A fresh plastic cup
5. Irena is not at __________ when she said she would be there.
(a) the zoo
(b) the library
(d) the doctor's office
6. What makes the couple beautiful to each other?
(a) Their scars
(b) Their blindness
(c) Their committment
(d) Their love
7. Who is encouraged initially to take a bigger helping of the dinner in this chapter's text?
(a) Both men
8. What does Valentin think about this story?
(a) He thinks it is unrealistic.
(b) He says it is propaganda.
(c) He is not listening to the story so he does not have an opinion.
(d) He says it is too long and boring.
9. What is hurting Molina so badly while he is ill?
(a) His legs
(b) His stomach
(c) His head
(d) His heart
10. Who is spoken of negatively, making the main character of the story walk out on the visit with the father?
(a) The brother
(b) The sister
(c) The grandmother
(d) The mother
11. What s the animal in the cage focused on so that he does not smell the woman so close?
(a) A slab of meat
(b) A man's cigar
(c) The fish
(d) An unobservant trainer
12. What is Valentin's last name?
13. Why is Leni invited to the city in #40?
(a) A meeting
(b) A movie role
(c) A spy offer
(d) A vacation
14. Where is this woman in #6 located when the man first meets her?
(a) Art gallery
(b) A bar
(c) A cafe
15. Which character in this story is a window dresser?
Short Answer Questions
1. Molina say he is sick for ________.
2. Where does the main character of the next story go to visit his/her father?
3. The man who owns the house in the woods enter the ___________ branch of the military.
4. Who wants Valentin to leave the movement?
5. How many men have been killed according to information Valentin receives?
This section contains 397 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)