|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has been trading in the black market for surplus food in this new story?
(c) Jewish banker
2. Who is saved when the bus stops to pick her up?
(a) The man's wife
(b) The assistant
3. Where is Leni invited to that interrupts her attempt to give over the information she has learned?
4. What does Valentin do to escape his cell?
(b) Reads and studies
(c) Digs a hole in the wall
(d) Bribes the guard
5. How many bags of groceries does Molina's mother usually bring him?
6. To what is Valentin afraid he could become addicted?
7. What would Valentin like from Marta?
(a) A way out
(b) A hug
(c) A kiss
(d) A letter
8. Who does Valentin say is secondary to the cause of change?
(b) His girlfriend
9. Who does the man invite to meet his new partner?
(a) His sister
(b) His parents
(c) A friend
(d) His ex lover
10. How many other guys are trading on the black market, and are described in detail, in this new story?
11. Who is the star of the show in the next part of the movie story Molina tells?
12. With what kind of spy ring does Leni get involved?
13. Who helps to take care of the house owner?
(a) His fiancee
(b) His new male friend
(c) A military MP
(d) The servant girl
14. Where does Valentin NOT want to go?
(a) Away from Molina
(d) Solitary confinement
15. What is important to this character in #14?
(a) Gratifying the senses
(b) Killing people who don't agree
(c) Getting out of the prison
(d) Societal revolution
Short Answer Questions
1. Valentin have a bad attack of ____________.
2. Who is encouraged initially to take a bigger helping of the dinner in this chapter's text?
3. Who ends up becoming almost immediately ill from the dinner served to the men?
4. What is on the piece of paper the woman has in front of her?
5. What does Molina offer to fix for Valentin?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)