|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What would Valentin like from Marta?
(a) A hug
(b) A letter
(c) A kiss
(d) A way out
2. What does the Warden want Molina to hide when he goes back to his cell?
(a) His euphoria
(b) His groceries
(c) His wounds
(d) The wire
3. How many bags of groceries does Molina's mother usually bring him?
4. What does the star receive in her dressing room at the end of the show?
(b) A book
5. With whom does Leni meet to help the Germans?
(a) A strange man
(b) Her sister
(c) Her boyfriend
(d) Her resistance contacts
6. Who is pregnant and reveals it within the context of the movie story?
(b) No one
(c) A chorus girl
7. What is Molina's response to Valentin's reaction in #33?
(a) He continues the story.
(b) He does not react.
(c) He cries.
(d) He stops telling stories forever.
8. Which character in this story is a window dresser?
9. Who is the main character in the next story Molina tells?
(a) Race car driver
(d) German solider
10. Molina say he is sick for ________.
(a) 1 day
(b) 2 weeks
(c) 2 hours
(d) 2 days
11. Who is sick at the beginning of this chapter?
(b) No one
(c) The guard
12. Who wants Valentin to leave the movement?
(a) His girlfriend
(b) His brother
(c) His mother
(d) His father
13. Who is the star of the show in the next part of the movie story Molina tells?
14. Why does Leni decide to help the Germans?
(a) She realizes they are right.
(b) She loves the country.
(c) She is given money.
(d) She is told she will be killed if she does not.
15. What is on the piece of paper the woman has in front of her?
(a) An illegible sketch
(b) Black panther
(c) White tiger
(d) A photo
Short Answer Questions
1. Who helps to take care of the house owner?
2. In what is the prepared food to come?
3. The woman in this story is from __________.
4. What is included in the footnote at the end of this chapter?
5. What does Valentin do while Molina is violently ill?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)