|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character in this story is a window dresser?
2. Irena is not at __________ when she said she would be there.
(a) the doctor's office
(b) the zoo
(d) the library
3. Who is saved when the bus stops to pick her up?
(b) The assistant
(c) The man's wife
4. What does Irena turn into when she becomes jealous?
(b) Race car driver
5. How many other guys are trading on the black market, and are described in detail, in this new story?
6. In what is the prepared food to come?
(a) An old silver tray
(b) A new tin plate
(c) A new copper bowl
(d) A fresh plastic cup
7. The man who owns the house in the woods enter the ___________ branch of the military.
(d) Air Force
8. Who shows all of his/her work including pictures of fierce animals?
(c) The man
9. Who has been kidnapped by guerrillas?
(a) The mother
(b) The son
(c) The sister
(d) The father
10. What does he learn from the answer to #73?
(a) He cannot keep this bowl.
(b) One man is killed.
(c) She wants to leave him for another man.
(d) The old rice is bad.
11. Who gets married in the story Molina tells to himself?
(a) The man and the servant
(b) The man and his male partner
(c) No one
(d) The man and his original fiancee
12. Molina say he is sick for ________.
(a) 1 day
(b) 2 hours
(c) 2 days
(d) 2 weeks
13. Who has been trading in the black market for surplus food in this new story?
(a) Jewish banker
14. What is hurting Molina so badly while he is ill?
(a) His head
(b) His heart
(c) His legs
(d) His stomach
15. How many bags of groceries does Molina's mother usually bring him?
Short Answer Questions
1. About whom is Molina worried?
2. Who brings these provisions to Molina?
3. Why is the star of the show interrogated?
4. What does Molina tell Valentin to do?
5. What does Molina have to do when he's in front of the Warden?
This section contains 382 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)