|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Valentin's old girlfriend?
2. What is used instead of quotation marks to indicate the dialogue?
3. What does Valentin think about this story?
(a) He thinks it is unrealistic.
(b) He is not listening to the story so he does not have an opinion.
(c) He says it is too long and boring.
(d) He says it is propaganda.
4. What does the star receive in her dressing room at the end of the show?
(b) A book
5. What is important to this character in #14?
(a) Gratifying the senses
(b) Getting out of the prison
(c) Killing people who don't agree
(d) Societal revolution
6. Who is the character who wonders if the Warden will keep his promise to him?
(b) The guard
(d) The next cellmate over
7. Who is pregnant and reveals it within the context of the movie story?
(b) A chorus girl
(c) No one
8. How many bags of groceries does Molina's mother usually bring him?
9. In what is the prepared food to come?
(a) A fresh plastic cup
(b) A new copper bowl
(c) An old silver tray
(d) A new tin plate
10. What s the animal in the cage focused on so that he does not smell the woman so close?
(a) An unobservant trainer
(b) The fish
(c) A slab of meat
(d) A man's cigar
11. About whom is Valentin worried?
(a) His girlfriend
12. Where is this woman in #6 located when the man first meets her?
(b) Art gallery
(c) A bar
(d) A cafe
13. What country are the Germans occupying in the next movie story that Molina tells?
14. To what is Valentin afraid he could become addicted?
15. What is hurting Molina so badly while he is ill?
(a) His stomach
(b) His head
(c) His legs
(d) His heart
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Leni meet to help the Germans?
2. Valentin have a bad attack of ____________.
3. What does Valentin say about constantly escaping reality through movies - it can become a ______.
4. What does Valentin receive while he is in the prison within this scene?
5. Who helps to take care of the house owner?
This section contains 388 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)