|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Molina offer to fix for Valentin?
2. Who shows all of his/her work including pictures of fierce animals?
(d) The man
3. To what is Valentin afraid he could become addicted?
4. Where does the assistant decide to relax after a long day?
(a) The spa
(b) The zoo
(c) The pool
(d) The backyard conservatory
5. Where does the main character of the next story go to visit his/her father?
(a) Buena Vista
(c) Monte Carlo
6. Who is saved when the bus stops to pick her up?
(a) The man's wife
(d) The assistant
7. Where are Valentin and Molina located throughout the majority of the book?
(b) A house
(c) A schoolyard
(d) A campground
8. Who tries to avoid the pleasures of the flesh and reveals this fact after dining?
(a) The guard
9. What makes the couple beautiful to each other?
(a) Their love
(b) Their blindness
(c) Their scars
(d) Their committment
10. Where is Leni invited to that interrupts her attempt to give over the information she has learned?
11. The man who owns the house in the woods enter the ___________ branch of the military.
(c) Air Force
12. How many men have been killed according to information Valentin receives?
(d) One thousand
13. What is on the piece of paper the woman has in front of her?
(a) A photo
(b) White tiger
(c) An illegible sketch
(d) Black panther
14. What does Valentin think about this story?
(a) He says it is propaganda.
(b) He is not listening to the story so he does not have an opinion.
(c) He thinks it is unrealistic.
(d) He says it is too long and boring.
15. About whom is Valentin worried?
(c) His girlfriend
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the main character in the next story Molina tells?
2. Why is the story at the end not actually about the person in #78? (Or is it?)
3. Why is the star of the show interrogated?
4. Where is the mother left, according to the story?
5. What does Irena turn into when she becomes jealous?
This section contains 404 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)