|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who might be the main character of the story Molina is telling?
(a) Valentin's father
(c) Valentin's mother
2. Who tries to avoid the pleasures of the flesh and reveals this fact after dining?
(d) The guard
3. In the next movie story, who goes to work in the large house in the middle of the woods?
(c) A young servant girl
(d) A small boy
4. How many men have been killed according to information Valentin receives?
(d) One thousand
5. Where does the assistant decide to relax after a long day?
(a) The zoo
(b) The spa
(c) The backyard conservatory
(d) The pool
6. Who does the Warden have dinner with the night before?
(a) Molina's sponsor
(b) The president of the country
(d) Molina's mother
7. Who is encouraged initially to take a bigger helping of the dinner in this chapter's text?
(b) Both men
8. Who shows all of his/her work including pictures of fierce animals?
(d) The man
9. What is Molina's prisoner number?
10. What would Valentin like from Marta?
(a) A way out
(b) A letter
(c) A kiss
(d) A hug
11. What does he learn from the answer to #73?
(a) She wants to leave him for another man.
(b) He cannot keep this bowl.
(c) The old rice is bad.
(d) One man is killed.
12. Where are Valentin and Molina located throughout the majority of the book?
(a) A schoolyard
(b) A house
(d) A campground
13. With whom does Leni meet to help the Germans?
(a) Her boyfriend
(b) Her resistance contacts
(c) Her sister
(d) A strange man
14. Where does Valentin NOT want to go?
(a) Solitary confinement
(c) Away from Molina
15. The woman in this story is from __________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Leni invited to that interrupts her attempt to give over the information she has learned?
2. Who brings these provisions to Molina?
3. What makes the couple beautiful to each other?
4. Who gets married in the story Molina tells to himself?
5. Who ends up becoming almost immediately ill from the dinner served to the men?
This section contains 372 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)