|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom does the Warden tell Molina to say he has met?
(a) His sister
(b) His mother
(c) The parole board
(d) The Warden
2. Where does the woman say she is going before she meets the man?
(a) Powder room
(c) Her dressing area
(d) The dinner table
3. Why does Leni decide to help the Germans?
(a) She is given money.
(b) She is told she will be killed if she does not.
(c) She realizes they are right.
(d) She loves the country.
4. What kind of costume is the woman wearing?
5. Who does the man invite to meet his new partner?
(a) His parents
(b) His sister
(c) His ex lover
(d) A friend
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Leni invited to the city in #40?
2. What does Molina say he has to put on to boil because they take a year?
3. Which woman does Molina think about as he is lying in bed?
4. Her new husband comes from __________.
5. What is the qualification that Freud applies to the infantile libido, as noted in the footnote?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)