|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who helps to take care of the house owner?
(a) A military MP
(b) His new male friend
(c) His fiancee
(d) The servant girl
2. Which character in this story is a Marxist revolutionary?
3. What does the main character attempt to do in order to forget about the bad experience mentioned in #66?
(a) Gets in a fight
(d) Hurts himself/herself
4. Which woman does Molina think about as he is lying in bed?
(a) His sister
(b) His aunt
(c) His lover
5. What does Valentin receive while he is in the prison within this scene?
(a) A letter
(b) A visit from his girlfriend
(c) A bowl
(d) A bag of rice
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is saved when the bus stops to pick her up?
2. What does Molina say he has to put on to boil because they take a year?
3. What time is it at the beginning of the chapter?
4. What is included in the footnote at the end of this chapter?
5. Why is the story at the end not actually about the person in #78? (Or is it?)
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)