|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the main character attempt to do in order to forget about the bad experience mentioned in #66?
(a) Hurts himself/herself
(d) Gets in a fight
2. Why does the girl not hear the screams of the old housekeeper?
(a) The waves are too loud.
(b) The old housekeeper is muffled by the witch doctor.
(c) She is deafened.
(d) She is not listening to anything around her.
3. Which woman does Molina think about as he is lying in bed?
(a) His sister
(b) His lover
(d) His aunt
4. Where has Molina been that Valentin asks him about?
(b) Warden's office
(c) The exercise room
5. With whom does the Warden tell Molina to say he has met?
(a) His mother
(b) His sister
(c) The Warden
(d) The parole board
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Valentin NOT want to go?
2. What does the Warden want Molina to hide when he goes back to his cell?
3. What is used instead of quotation marks to indicate the dialogue?
4. About whom is Molina worried?
5. Valentin cannot focus on the story because _____________.
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)