|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the character who wonders if the Warden will keep his promise to him?
(b) The next cellmate over
(c) The guard
2. What is the woman doing when she is first approached by the man?
3. Who says: "In a sense we're perfectly free to behave however we choose with respect to one another, am I making myself clear?"
(d) The guard
4. What sounds like a bad omen?
(a) The sirens
(b) The winds
(c) The boat horn
(d) The drums
5. Who might be the main character of the story Molina is telling?
(a) Valentin's mother
(d) Valentin's father
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Molina's middle name?
2. What is the hair color of the dead woman walking around the house?
3. Who is spoken of negatively, making the main character of the story walk out on the visit with the father?
4. To what is Valentin afraid he could become addicted?
5. In what direction does the girl decide to go?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)