|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the main character in the next story Molina tells?
(a) Race car driver
(d) German solider
2. Who gets married in the story Molina tells to himself?
(a) The man and his male partner
(b) No one
(c) The man and the servant
(d) The man and his original fiancee
3. How long until Molina will be seen by the Warden again?
(a) A day
(b) Three days
(c) A month
(d) A week
4. Whose essay on sexuality does the footnote detail?
5. Why is the star of the show interrogated?
(a) She was friends with the dead girl.
(b) She does not have an alibi.
(c) The German solider wants to see her.
(d) She is tricked into the meeting.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Valentin receive while he is in the prison within this scene?
2. What is important to this character in #14?
3. What is used instead of quotation marks to indicate the dialogue?
4. With whom is Molina in love?
5. Which woman does Molina think about as he is lying in bed?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)