|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is this woman in #6 located when the man first meets her?
(a) A bar
(c) Art gallery
(d) A cafe
2. Who does the waiter have so that he does not have to be alone while Molina is in prison?
(a) A family
(b) A child
(c) Another lover
(d) A wife
3. Which character in this story is a Marxist revolutionary?
4. What kind of show is being performed in the next portion of the movie?
(c) Dance show
(d) Serious theatre
5. Who is sick at the beginning of this chapter?
(b) No one
(d) The guard
Short Answer Questions
1. What is served for dinner during this specific chapter?
2. What is hurting Molina so badly while he is ill?
3. Who does the man invite to meet his new partner?
4. Which character in this story is a window dresser?
5. Who is encouraged initially to take a bigger helping of the dinner in this chapter's text?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)