1. What s the animal in the cage focused on so that he does not smell the woman so close?
(a) The fish
(b) A slab of meat
(c) A man's cigar
(d) An unobservant trainer
2. Which character in this story is a window dresser?
3. Which character in this story is a Marxist revolutionary?
4. What is used instead of quotation marks to indicate the dialogue?
5. Where are Valentin and Molina located throughout the majority of the book?
(a) A house
(b) A campground
(c) A schoolyard
6. What is the name of the woman in the first story Molina tells?
7. Where is this woman in #6 located when the man first meets her?
(a) Art gallery
(b) A bar
(d) A cafe
8. What is the woman doing when she is first approached by the man?
This section contains 3,470 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)