• Molina and Valentin are two prisoners, speaking to each other while in jail.
• Molina talks in great detail about pictures he has seen.
• The picture Molina describes is about a woman named Irena.
• Irena is in the zoo, drawing pictures of a black panther.
• An architect starts a conversation with Irena and plans to meet her the next day.
• The man and Irena go out to lunch and eventually fall in love.
• Irena is afraid of a legend from her mountain village - when a man kisses a woman from her village, she will turn into a savage beast.
• The man marries her but becomes tired of not being able to be intimate with her.
• Molina and Valentin are finishing up a dinner Molina has just cooked.
• Molina says he is a social activist and trying to better the world.
• Valentin wants to know more about...
This section contains 1,594 words
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)