* Molina and Valentin are two prisoners, speaking to each other while in jail.
* Molina talks in great detail about pictures he has seen.
* The picture Molina describes is about a woman named Irena.
* Irena is in the zoo, drawing pictures of a black panther.
* An architect starts a conversation with Irena and plans to meet her the next day.
* The man and Irena go out to lunch and eventually fall in love.
* Irena is afraid of a legend from her mountain village - when a man kisses a woman from her village, she will turn into a savage beast.
* The man marries her but becomes tired of not being able to be intimate with her.
* Molina and Valentin are finishing up a dinner Molina has just cooked.
* Molina says he is a social activist and trying to better the world.
* Valentin wants to know more about...
This section contains 1,395 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)