Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the document he has written to her, the King thanks Anna for what ?
2. What does Tuptim's lover tell Anna after Tuptim runs away?
3. Who is in pursuit of Tuptim?
4. What does the King write to Anna?
5. What does Tuptim say she is doing when she is caught sneaking out of the palace before the play?
Essay Topic 1
Power and Greed are two common themes in this book. Where do they appear, and how do they differ in their manifestations?
Essay Topic 2
With which character do you relate the most in this book? Why is this? How does this character change throughout the book?
Essay Topic 3
Personal identity is one of the main themes in this book. Where does this theme appear, and how does its inclusion in the novel shape the course of the plot?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)