Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the document he has written to her, the King thanks Anna for what ?
2. What does Tuptim's lover tell Anna after Tuptim runs away?
3. Who is in pursuit of Tuptim?
4. What does the King write to Anna?
5. What does Tuptim say she is doing when she is caught sneaking out of the palace before the play?
Essay Topic 1
Fear is a common theme in this book that is presented a number of times by a number of characters. What are some of these instances, and how does fear affect the characters in the book?
Essay Topic 2
Many different characters in this book are persuaded to do things that they would not have done of their own accord. What are some of these instances, and how does persuasion affect the course of the plot?
Essay Topic 3
Friendship is a strong theme throughout the book. Where are some places that this theme appears, and how do the characters touched by it react? How do certain friendships change over the course of the book, and what causes these changes?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)