|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ramsay say is his favorite part of the evening?
2. What does Tuptim's lover tell Anna after Tuptim runs away?
3. Who arranges for Tuptim's lover to leave Siam?
4. What does the King write to Anna?
5. What does Anna do when the King dies?
Essay Topic 1
Fear is a common theme in this book that is presented a number of times by a number of characters. What are some of these instances, and how does fear affect the characters in the book?
Essay Topic 2
The characters in this play all have their own goals and motivations. Select four characters and write about their main motivation throughout the book and how this goal affects the characters around them.
Essay Topic 3
Many different characters in this book are persuaded to do things that they would not have done of their own accord. What are some of these instances, and how does persuasion affect the course of the plot?
This section contains 769 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)