|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the baby in Tuptim's play?
2. Who performs Tuptim's play?
3. Where does Lady Thiang wait for Anna?
4. What does Anna do after reading the document from the King?
5. Who tells Lady Thiang Anna has already left?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What are some forms of foreshadowing used in this book, and how do these moments affect the course of the plot?
Essay Topic 2
Power and Greed are two common themes in this book. Where do they appear, and how do they differ in their manifestations?
Essay Topic 3
Friendship is a strong theme throughout the book. Where are some places that this theme appears, and how do the characters touched by it react? How do certain friendships change over the course of the book, and what causes these changes?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)