|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who arranges for Tuptim's lover to leave Siam?
2. Who is in pursuit of Tuptim?
3. Who stops the King from whipping Tuptim?
4. Who catches Tuptim sneaking out of the palace before the play?
5. Why do the children not want Anna to leave?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Honor is something for which many of the main characters are striving in this book. Who is most affected by this pursuit, and how does it change the course of the plot?
Essay Topic 2
What are some of the key examples of gratitude in this book, and how do these instances affect the characters involved in these scenes?
Essay Topic 3
The characters in this play all have their own goals and motivations. Select four characters and write about their main motivation throughout the book and how this goal affects the characters around them.
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)