|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anna sing after she sees Tuptim and her lover together?
2. How does the person held responsible for the Crown Prince's new thoughts feel about this?
3. Where will Tuptim's lover be going when he leaves Siam?
4. Who stops the King from whipping Tuptim?
5. The women wearing makeup hope to look like what?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What are some forms of foreshadowing used in this book, and how do these moments affect the course of the plot?
Essay Topic 2
What are some of the key examples of gratitude in this book, and how do these instances affect the characters involved in these scenes?
Essay Topic 3
The characters in this play all have their own goals and motivations. Select four characters and write about their main motivation throughout the book and how this goal affects the characters around them.
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)