|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the King give Anna when Ramsay leaves the room?
2. Where does Ramsay speak with the King about the feast?
3. Why do the children not want Anna to leave?
4. The women wearing makeup hope to look like what?
5. What does the King sense in the Crown Prince in the last scene?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
The King endures many different trials before the end of the book. What are some of these trials and what lessons does he learn through these experiences?
Essay Topic 2
Friendship is a strong theme throughout the book. Where are some places that this theme appears, and how do the characters touched by it react? How do certain friendships change over the course of the book, and what causes these changes?
Essay Topic 3
The King and the Kralahome are two very similar people, and yet they have some very notable and important differences. Using the text to cite examples, write a compare/contrast essay about these two characters.
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)