Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the document he has written to her, the King thanks Anna for what ?
2. What does Tuptim's lover tell Anna after Tuptim runs away?
3. Who is in pursuit of Tuptim?
4. What does the King write to Anna?
5. What does Tuptim say she is doing when she is caught sneaking out of the palace before the play?
Friendship is a strong theme throughout the book. Where are some places that this theme appears, and how do the characters touched by it react? How do certain friendships change over the course of the book, and what causes these changes?
What role does symbolism play in the story and where does it appear? How is the plot altered by the presence of these symbols?
The characters in this play all have their own goals and motivations. Select four characters and write about their main motivation throughout the book and how this goal affects the characters around them.
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)