Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the document he has written to her, the King thanks Anna for what ?
2. What does Tuptim's lover tell Anna after Tuptim runs away?
3. Who is in pursuit of Tuptim?
4. What does the King write to Anna?
5. What does Tuptim say she is doing when she is caught sneaking out of the palace before the play?
Essay Topic 1
The King and the Kralahome are two very similar people, and yet they have some very notable and important differences. Using the text to cite examples, write a compare/contrast essay about these two characters.
Essay Topic 2
What are some of the key examples of gratitude in this book, and how do these instances affect the characters involved in these scenes?
Essay Topic 3
Power and Greed are two common themes in this book. Where do they appear, and how do they differ in their manifestations?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)