|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the document he has written to her, the King thanks Anna for what ?
2. What does Tuptim's lover tell Anna after Tuptim runs away?
3. Who is in pursuit of Tuptim?
4. What does the King write to Anna?
5. What does Tuptim say she is doing when she is caught sneaking out of the palace before the play?
Essay Topic 1
What are some forms of foreshadowing used in this book, and how do these moments affect the course of the plot?
Essay Topic 2
Shame and propriety are common themes throughout this book. What are some of the instances where these themes are present, and why are they so important to the characters involved?
Essay Topic 3
With which character do you relate the most in this book? Why is this? How does this character change throughout the book?
This section contains 777 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)