|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the King feel about the familiarity between Anna and Ramsay?
2. Who performs Tuptim's play?
3. The King is dying of what ailment?
4. In the document he has written to her, the King thanks Anna for what ?
5. What is the name of the baby in Tuptim's play?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
With which character do you relate the most in this book? Why is this? How does this character change throughout the book?
Essay Topic 2
The King and the Kralahome are two very similar people, and yet they have some very notable and important differences. Using the text to cite examples, write a compare/contrast essay about these two characters.
Essay Topic 3
Diversity is a major theme in this book as many different lifestyles and ranks in society are involved. How is this theme shown in this book, and why do you think the authors feel it is so important?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)