|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tuptim say when she hears Lun Tha is dead?
2. What does Anna do after reading the document from the King?
3. How are the women of the palace hoping to appear before the British Ambassador?
4. What functions as a dressing room during the feast preparations?
5. Who is with Anna when she enters the room prior to leaving?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1What are some of the key examples of gratitude in this book, and how do these instances affect the characters involved in these scenes?
Essay Topic 2Power and Greed are two common themes in this book. Where do they appear, and how do they differ in their manifestations?
Essay Topic 3With which character do you relate the most in this book? Why is this? How does this character change throughout the book?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)