|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tuptim say she is doing when she is caught sneaking out of the palace before the play?
(a) Looking for a flower.
(b) Getting some air.
(c) Studying her lines.
(d) Finding a missing prop.
2. What is the last name of the enemy in Tuptim's play?
3. How does the audience feel about the play?
(a) They are saddened.
(b) They are confused.
(c) They love it.
(d) They are impressed.
4. Credit is given to whom for the main character in Tuptim's play having crossed the river?
5. What does Ramsay say is his favorite part of the evening?
(a) The dinner.
(b) The ball.
(c) The bows to the King.
(d) The play.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the river in Tuptim's play crossed?
2. Who announces that the King is dying?
3. Where does Tuptim run when Anna sees her and her lover?
4. How is the enemy in Tuptim's play killed?
5. Where is Tuptim presented before the King?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)