|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the women of the palace refuse to wear with their new clothing?
2. What is the last name of the enemy in Tuptim's play?
3. Who arranges for Tuptim's lover to leave Siam?
(a) The King.
(b) Lady Thiang.
(d) The Kralahome.
4. Who does the King blame for the Crown Prince's new way of thinking?
(c) Lady Thiang.
5. Why is Tuptim stripped when she is brought before the King?
(a) As a symbolic stripping of her title.
(b) To be whipped.
(c) To humiliate her.
(d) As a sign of her dismissal from the palace.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the King sense in the Crown Prince in the last scene?
2. When had Ramsay courted Anna?
3. The King is dying of what ailment?
4. Where does Tuptim run when Anna sees her and her lover?
5. In the last scene, how much time has passed since Anna has last seen the King?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)