|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the baby in Tuptim's play?
2. How does the King feel about the familiarity between Anna and Ramsay?
(a) He does not like it.
(b) He is happy for the benefit.
(c) He is amused by Anna's discomfort.
(d) He is jealous.
3. What does Lady Thiang beg of Anna before she leaves the palace for good?
(a) That she bid farewell to the children.
(b) That she speak to the king.
(c) That she motivate the Crown Prince.
(d) That she leave the books.
4. Where does Tuptim run when Anna sees her and her lover?
(a) Out of the palace gates.
(b) Anna's room.
(c) The theater.
(d) The schoolroom.
5. Why do the women refuse to wear a certain piece of clothing with their new dresses?
(a) They do not have time to make them.
(b) They are not used to it.
(c) They are uncomfortable.
(d) It is against their religion.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the King sense in the Crown Prince in the last scene?
2. Who tells Lady Thiang Anna has already left?
3. Where does Ramsay speak with the King about the feast?
4. Who tells the King that Tuptim has tried to escape?
5. Tuptim's play is about what subject?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)