|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ramsay say is his favorite part of the evening?
(a) The play.
(b) The dinner.
(c) The bows to the King.
(d) The ball.
2. Who will rule Siam after the King dies?
(a) The Kralahome.
(d) The Crown Prince.
3. When is Tuptim's lover leaving Siam?
(a) He has already been sent away.
(b) The night of the feast.
(c) The next morning.
(d) The next week.
4. What does Tuptim's lover tell Anna after Tuptim runs away?
(a) He owes her everything.
(b) They are running away that night.
(c) She has ruined his chance for happiness.
(d) He will be killed that night.
5. How do the women greet the Crown Prince when the King dies?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the baby in Tuptim's play?
2. What does the King call Anna when she defends Tuptim?
3. How is the river in Tuptim's play crossed?
4. Tuptim's play is about what subject?
5. Why do the children not want Anna to leave?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)