|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who stops the King from whipping Tuptim?
(d) Lady Thiang.
2. Who will rule Siam after the King dies?
(a) The Kralahome.
(c) The Crown Prince.
3. What does Tuptim's lover sing to Tuptim before she performs her play?
(a) I Have Dreamed.
(b) I Have Loved.
(c) I Have Come.
(d) I Have Hoped.
4. Who is most afraid of the King's dying?
(a) Lady Thiang.
(b) The Crown Prince.
5. How does the King feel about the familiarity between Anna and Ramsay?
(a) He is jealous.
(b) He does not like it.
(c) He is amused by Anna's discomfort.
(d) He is happy for the benefit.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the King give Anna when Ramsay leaves the room?
2. What does the King have the people in the room do to honor his son?
3. What does the Crown Prince do when the King dies?
4. Who tells Lady Thiang Anna has already left?
5. What is the first law the Crown Prince says he will abolish when he is King?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)