|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Tuptim stripped when she is brought before the King?
(a) To humiliate her.
(b) As a symbolic stripping of her title.
(c) To be whipped.
(d) As a sign of her dismissal from the palace.
2. What does the Crown Prince do when the King dies?
(a) Lies down next to him.
(b) Makes new rules.
(d) Runs out of the room.
3. What is the title of the enemy in Tuptim's play?
4. Where is Tuptim presented before the King?
(a) The study.
(b) The ballroom.
(c) The theater.
(d) The dining hall.
5. The schoolroom functions as what during the feast preparations?
(a) Prop room.
(d) Dressing room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the last name of the enemy in Tuptim's play?
2. Who applies the makeup for the women in the palace?
3. How is the river in Tuptim's play crossed?
4. What does Ramsay say is his favorite part of the evening?
5. What does the King call Anna when she defends Tuptim?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)