|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first name of the enemy in Tuptim's play?
2. How are the women of the palace hoping to appear before the British Ambassador?
3. How does the audience feel about the play?
(a) They love it.
(b) They are confused.
(c) They are saddened.
(d) They are impressed.
4. What functions as a dressing room during the feast preparations?
(a) The church hall.
(b) The King's study.
(c) The schoolroom.
(d) Anna's apartment.
5. When is Tuptim's lover leaving Siam?
(a) The next week.
(b) The night of the feast.
(c) The next morning.
(d) He has already been sent away.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tuptim say when she hears Lun Tha is dead?
2. Who will rule Siam after the King dies?
3. How is the enemy in Tuptim's play killed?
4. What is the name of the main character in Tuptim's play?
5. What does Tuptim's lover tell Anna after Tuptim runs away?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)