|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the King call Anna when she defends Tuptim?
2. How does the audience feel about the play?
(a) They are impressed.
(b) They are saddened.
(c) They love it.
(d) They are confused.
3. How does the person held responsible for the Crown Prince's new thoughts feel about this?
(a) She is happy.
(b) He is upset.
(c) He is proud.
(d) She is ashamed.
4. Tuptim's play is about what subject?
5. The schoolroom functions as what during the feast preparations?
(c) Prop room.
(d) Dressing room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the women of the palace refuse to wear with their new clothing?
2. Who will rule Siam after the King dies?
3. What does the King write to Anna?
4. Where does Tuptim run when Anna sees her and her lover?
5. What is the title of the enemy in Tuptim's play?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)