|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lady Thiang say will help the person who will next rule Siam following the King's death?
(a) His inner royal nature.
(c) The King's reputation.
(d) Anna's lessons.
2. When had Ramsay courted Anna?
(a) While she was married.
(b) When she was engaged.
(c) Before she was married.
(d) After her husband died.
3. What does Tuptim's lover tell Anna after Tuptim runs away?
(a) He owes her everything.
(b) She has ruined his chance for happiness.
(c) They are running away that night.
(d) He will be killed that night.
4. Who arranges for Tuptim's lover to leave Siam?
(a) The Kralahome.
(b) Lady Thiang.
(c) The King.
5. What does the King sense in the Crown Prince in the last scene?
(a) His fear.
(b) His apprehension.
(c) His love.
(d) His confidence.
Short Answer Questions
1. When is Tuptim's lover leaving Siam?
2. What does Tuptim's lover sing to Tuptim before she performs her play?
3. What does the Crown Prince do when the King dies?
4. What does Anna do when the King dies?
5. What does the King call Anna when she defends Tuptim?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)