|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who stops the King from whipping Tuptim?
(c) Lady Thiang.
2. What do the women of the palace refuse to wear with their new clothing?
3. The women wearing makeup hope to look like what?
4. How is the river in Tuptim's play crossed?
(a) She walks across it.
(b) She builds a bridge.
(c) She swims across it.
(d) She swings across it on a vine.
5. What does the Crown Prince do when the King dies?
(a) Lies down next to him.
(b) Makes new rules.
(d) Runs out of the room.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the children not want Anna to leave?
2. Tuptim's play is about what subject?
3. The schoolroom functions as what during the feast preparations?
4. How are the women of the palace hoping to appear before the British Ambassador?
5. Why do the women refuse to wear a certain piece of clothing with their new dresses?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)