|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the baby in Tuptim's play?
2. The women wearing makeup hope to look like what?
3. Why do the women refuse to wear a certain piece of clothing with their new dresses?
(a) They are not used to it.
(b) It is against their religion.
(c) They do not have time to make them.
(d) They are uncomfortable.
4. What does the King give Anna when Ramsay leaves the room?
(a) A ring.
(b) A flower.
(c) A necklace.
(d) A fan.
5. Tuptim's play is about what subject?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Tuptim's lover?
2. What does the King call Anna when she defends Tuptim?
3. How does the person held responsible for the Crown Prince's new thoughts feel about this?
4. What does Anna do after reading the document from the King?
5. In the document he has written to her, the King thanks Anna for what ?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)