|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Credit is given to whom for the main character in Tuptim's play having crossed the river?
2. What does Tuptim's lover sing to Tuptim before she performs her play?
(a) I Have Come.
(b) I Have Dreamed.
(c) I Have Hoped.
(d) I Have Loved.
3. What does Anna tell the King is an important facet in personality?
4. How does the audience feel about the play?
(a) They are impressed.
(b) They are saddened.
(c) They are confused.
(d) They love it.
5. What do the women call their new clothing in the song they sing?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who stops the King from whipping Tuptim?
2. Why is Tuptim stripped when she is brought before the King?
3. What does the Crown Prince do when the King dies?
4. How do the women greet the Crown Prince when the King dies?
5. What does the King call Anna when she defends Tuptim?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)