|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the audience feel about the play?
(a) They are impressed.
(b) They love it.
(c) They are saddened.
(d) They are confused.
2. What does Anna call the behavior of Tuptim and her lover?
3. How is the enemy in Tuptim's play killed?
4. What does Tuptim's lover tell Anna after Tuptim runs away?
(a) They are running away that night.
(b) He owes her everything.
(c) He will be killed that night.
(d) She has ruined his chance for happiness.
5. In the document he has written to her, the King thanks Anna for what ?
(a) Her morals.
(b) Her friendship.
(c) Her understanding.
(d) Her stubborness.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the children doing when they see their father in the last scene?
2. What is the name of the main character in Tuptim's play?
3. Who applies the makeup for the women in the palace?
4. Who stops the King from whipping Tuptim?
5. What do the women call their new clothing in the song they sing?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)