|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the children not want Anna to leave?
(a) They are bored without her.
(b) They want her to be their mother.
(c) They love her.
(d) They like learning.
2. Credit is given to whom for the main character in Tuptim's play having crossed the river?
3. How does the audience feel about the play?
(a) They are confused.
(b) They are saddened.
(c) They are impressed.
(d) They love it.
4. What does Tuptim's lover tell Anna after Tuptim runs away?
(a) He owes her everything.
(b) She has ruined his chance for happiness.
(c) He will be killed that night.
(d) They are running away that night.
5. How will Tuptim's lover be leaving Siam?
(a) On foot.
(b) With a litter.
(c) Dragged in chains.
(d) By ship.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first law the Crown Prince says he will abolish when he is King?
2. When had Ramsay courted Anna?
3. What does Anna sing after she sees Tuptim and her lover together?
4. Who is in pursuit of Tuptim?
5. The schoolroom functions as what during the feast preparations?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)