|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ramsay say is his favorite part of the evening?
(a) The play.
(b) The bows to the King.
(c) The dinner.
(d) The ball.
2. Who does the King blame for the Crown Prince's new way of thinking?
(b) Lady Thiang.
3. What do the women call their new clothing in the song they sing?
4. What does Tuptim say when she hears Lun Tha is dead?
(a) She will join him soon.
(b) She is glad he escaped.
(c) Her life is now over.
(d) She knows it in her heart.
5. What does the King call Anna when she defends Tuptim?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the person held responsible for the Crown Prince's new thoughts feel about this?
2. When had Ramsay courted Anna?
3. What does Tuptim's lover tell Anna after Tuptim runs away?
4. Why do the children not want Anna to leave?
5. What is the name of the baby in Tuptim's play?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)