|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The King thinks Anna really wants to stay in Siam for what reason?
(a) She loves him.
(b) She has nowhere else to go.
(c) She is needed there.
(d) She loves the children.
2. Who is most afraid of the King's dying?
(b) The Crown Prince.
(d) Lady Thiang.
3. Who will rule Siam after the King dies?
(a) The Kralahome.
(c) The Crown Prince.
4. How does the person held responsible for the Crown Prince's new thoughts feel about this?
(a) He is proud.
(b) She is happy.
(c) She is ashamed.
(d) He is upset.
5. What does Anna do after reading the document from the King?
(a) Rips it up.
(b) Writes back to him.
(c) Runs out of the room.
(d) Cries on her bed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who performs Tuptim's play?
2. What does the King have the people in the room do to honor his son?
3. Who is in pursuit of Tuptim?
4. To what song do Anna and the King dance?
5. What functions as a dressing room during the feast preparations?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)