|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ramsay say is his favorite part of the evening?
(a) The play.
(b) The dinner.
(c) The bows to the King.
(d) The ball.
2. What does the King give Anna when Ramsay leaves the room?
(a) A ring.
(b) A flower.
(c) A fan.
(d) A necklace.
3. The women wearing makeup hope to look like what?
4. What does Lady Thiang beg of Anna before she leaves the palace for good?
(a) That she motivate the Crown Prince.
(b) That she leave the books.
(c) That she speak to the king.
(d) That she bid farewell to the children.
5. What kind of makeup do the women in the palace wear?
(a) Eye liner.
(b) Pale powder.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the audience feel about the play?
2. Who will rule Siam after the King dies?
3. Who is with Anna when she enters the room prior to leaving?
4. Where does Tuptim run when Anna sees her and her lover?
5. When is Tuptim's lover leaving Siam?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)