|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tuptim say she is doing when she is caught sneaking out of the palace before the play?
(a) Looking for a flower.
(b) Finding a missing prop.
(c) Studying her lines.
(d) Getting some air.
2. Tuptim's play is about what subject?
3. What kind of makeup do the women in the palace wear?
(a) Pale powder.
(c) Eye liner.
4. What does the King sense in the Crown Prince in the last scene?
(a) His confidence.
(b) His love.
(c) His fear.
(d) His apprehension.
5. Why do the women refuse to wear a certain piece of clothing with their new dresses?
(a) They do not have time to make them.
(b) They are uncomfortable.
(c) They are not used to it.
(d) It is against their religion.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tuptim say when she hears Lun Tha is dead?
2. What is the first name of the enemy in Tuptim's play?
3. What is the last name of the enemy in Tuptim's play?
4. What does Lady Thiang beg of Anna before she leaves the palace for good?
5. The women wearing makeup hope to look like what?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)