|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are the women of the palace hoping to appear before the British Ambassador?
2. Which of the following does NOT confuse the women in the palace about their clothing?
(a) The excessive material.
(b) The coverage.
(c) The colors.
(d) The hoops.
3. The King is dying of what ailment?
(b) A weak heart.
(c) A fever.
(d) A venerial disease.
4. What do the women call their new clothing in the song they sing?
5. The schoolroom functions as what during the feast preparations?
(c) Prop room.
(d) Dressing room.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who announces that the King is dying?
2. Why is Tuptim stripped when she is brought before the King?
3. What is the first law the Crown Prince says he will abolish when he is King?
4. When had Ramsay courted Anna?
5. Where does Tuptim run when Anna sees her and her lover?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)