|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells the King that Tuptim has tried to escape?
(c) Lady Thiang.
(d) The Kralahome.
2. What does Tuptim's lover sing to Tuptim before she performs her play?
(a) I Have Come.
(b) I Have Loved.
(c) I Have Hoped.
(d) I Have Dreamed.
3. Where is Tuptim presented before the King?
(a) The study.
(b) The theater.
(c) The ballroom.
(d) The dining hall.
4. Who does the King blame for the Crown Prince's new way of thinking?
(b) Lady Thiang.
5. What does the King call Anna when she defends Tuptim?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the person held responsible for the Crown Prince's new thoughts feel about this?
2. What does Tuptim say when she hears Lun Tha is dead?
3. Where does Ramsay speak with the King about the feast?
4. What is the name of Tuptim's lover?
5. What do the women of the palace refuse to wear with their new clothing?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)