|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lady Thiang beg of Anna before she leaves the palace for good?
(a) That she speak to the king.
(b) That she motivate the Crown Prince.
(c) That she leave the books.
(d) That she bid farewell to the children.
2. How do the women greet the Crown Prince when the King dies?
3. The main character in Tuptim's play crosses what river?
4. What does Anna sing after she sees Tuptim and her lover together?
(a) Hello Young Lovers.
(b) We Meet Again.
(c) Dangerous Love.
(d) 'Til We Meet Again.
5. Who performs Tuptim's play?
(a) The King's children.
(b) Peasants from the street.
(c) The royal singers and dancers.
(d) The King's wives.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the person held responsible for the Crown Prince's new thoughts feel about this?
2. To what song do Anna and the King dance?
3. How does the audience feel about the play?
4. What does Tuptim's lover sing to Tuptim before she performs her play?
5. Who will rule Siam after the King dies?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)