|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the women greet the Crown Prince when the King dies?
2. Where does Lady Thiang wait for Anna?
(a) The schoolroom.
(b) Her room.
(c) The garden.
(d) The dock.
3. Tuptim's play is about what subject?
4. What does the King write to Anna?
(a) A declaration for a house.
(b) A safe passage clause.
(c) A letter.
(d) An honorable mention.
5. What does Lady Thiang say will help the person who will next rule Siam following the King's death?
(b) The King's reputation.
(c) Anna's lessons.
(d) His inner royal nature.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tuptim say she is doing when she is caught sneaking out of the palace before the play?
2. How are the women of the palace hoping to appear before the British Ambassador?
3. What does the King have the people in the room do to honor his son?
4. Where is Tuptim presented before the King?
5. What does Anna sing after she sees Tuptim and her lover together?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)