|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the title of the enemy in Tuptim's play?
2. What does Ramsay say is his favorite part of the evening?
(a) The dinner.
(b) The play.
(c) The bows to the King.
(d) The ball.
3. What does Tuptim's lover sing to Tuptim before she performs her play?
(a) I Have Loved.
(b) I Have Hoped.
(c) I Have Come.
(d) I Have Dreamed.
4. What do the women call their new clothing in the song they sing?
5. Who tells Lady Thiang Anna has already left?
(a) The Kralahome.
(c) The Crown Prince.
(d) The King.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the King write to Anna?
2. How are the women of the palace hoping to appear before the British Ambassador?
3. What is the last name of the enemy in Tuptim's play?
4. How does the audience feel about the play?
5. What does Anna sing after she sees Tuptim and her lover together?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)