|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who performs Tuptim's play?
(a) The King's children.
(b) The King's wives.
(c) Peasants from the street.
(d) The royal singers and dancers.
2. How will Tuptim's lover be leaving Siam?
(a) By ship.
(b) With a litter.
(c) On foot.
(d) Dragged in chains.
3. What does Tuptim say she is doing when she is caught sneaking out of the palace before the play?
(a) Studying her lines.
(b) Finding a missing prop.
(c) Getting some air.
(d) Looking for a flower.
4. Who is in pursuit of Tuptim?
(a) The wives' safe keepers.
(b) The royal guards.
(c) The secret police.
(d) The Kralahome.
5. What is the name of Tuptim's lover?
(a) Lim Thai.
(b) Lung Shi.
(c) Lin Sho.
(d) Lun Tha.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the King call Anna when she defends Tuptim?
2. What does Ramsay say is his favorite part of the evening?
3. The main character in Tuptim's play crosses what river?
4. Where does Lady Thiang wait for Anna?
5. The King thinks Anna really wants to stay in Siam for what reason?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)