|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the document he has written to her, the King thanks Anna for what ?
(a) Her morals.
(b) Her friendship.
(c) Her stubborness.
(d) Her understanding.
2. What does Tuptim's lover tell Anna after Tuptim runs away?
(a) They are running away that night.
(b) He will be killed that night.
(c) She has ruined his chance for happiness.
(d) He owes her everything.
3. Who is in pursuit of Tuptim?
(a) The secret police.
(b) The royal guards.
(c) The wives' safe keepers.
(d) The Kralahome.
4. What does the King write to Anna?
(a) A declaration for a house.
(b) An honorable mention.
(c) A letter.
(d) A safe passage clause.
5. What does Tuptim say she is doing when she is caught sneaking out of the palace before the play?
(a) Looking for a flower.
(b) Getting some air.
(c) Studying her lines.
(d) Finding a missing prop.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anna tell the King is an important facet in personality?
2. How is the enemy in Tuptim's play killed?
3. What does Anna sing after she sees Tuptim and her lover together?
4. How does the audience feel about the play?
5. What does Tuptim say when she hears Lun Tha is dead?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)