Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the document he has written to her, the King thanks Anna for what ?
(a) Her morals.
(b) Her friendship.
(c) Her stubborness.
(d) Her understanding.
2. What does Tuptim's lover tell Anna after Tuptim runs away?
(a) They are running away that night.
(b) He will be killed that night.
(c) She has ruined his chance for happiness.
(d) He owes her everything.
3. Who is in pursuit of Tuptim?
(a) The secret police.
(b) The royal guards.
(c) The wives' safe keepers.
(d) The Kralahome.
4. What does the King write to Anna?
(a) A declaration for a house.
(b) An honorable mention.
(c) A letter.
(d) A safe passage clause.
5. What does Tuptim say she is doing when she is caught sneaking out of the palace before the play?
(a) Looking for a flower.
(b) Getting some air.
(c) Studying her lines.
(d) Finding a missing prop.
6. What does Anna tell the King is an important facet in personality?
7. How is the enemy in Tuptim's play killed?
8. What does Anna sing after she sees Tuptim and her lover together?
(a) Hello Young Lovers.
(b) We Meet Again.
(c) 'Til We Meet Again.
(d) Dangerous Love.
9. How does the audience feel about the play?
(a) They are confused.
(b) They love it.
(c) They are impressed.
(d) They are saddened.
10. What does Tuptim say when she hears Lun Tha is dead?
(a) She is glad he escaped.
(b) She will join him soon.
(c) Her life is now over.
(d) She knows it in her heart.
11. The schoolroom functions as what during the feast preparations?
(b) Dressing room.
(c) Prop room.
12. Who stops the King from whipping Tuptim?
(d) Lady Thiang.
13. Credit is given to whom for the main character in Tuptim's play having crossed the river?
14. The women wearing makeup hope to look like what?
15. What functions as a dressing room during the feast preparations?
(a) The King's study.
(b) The church hall.
(c) Anna's apartment.
(d) The schoolroom.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the title of the enemy in Tuptim's play?
2. Where is Tuptim presented before the King?
3. Why do the children not want Anna to leave?
4. Who announces that the King is dying?
5. How do the women greet the Crown Prince when the King dies?
This section contains 400 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)