|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anna tell the King is an important facet in personality?
2. The women wearing makeup hope to look like what?
3. In the document he has written to her, the King thanks Anna for what ?
(a) Her understanding.
(b) Her friendship.
(c) Her morals.
(d) Her stubborness.
4. What does Tuptim say when she hears Lun Tha is dead?
(a) Her life is now over.
(b) She will join him soon.
(c) She is glad he escaped.
(d) She knows it in her heart.
5. What does Tuptim say she is doing when she is caught sneaking out of the palace before the play?
(a) Getting some air.
(b) Looking for a flower.
(c) Finding a missing prop.
(d) Studying her lines.
6. When is Tuptim's lover leaving Siam?
(a) He has already been sent away.
(b) The night of the feast.
(c) The next morning.
(d) The next week.
7. Who tells the King that Tuptim has tried to escape?
(a) The Kralahome.
(c) Lady Thiang.
8. How do the women greet the Crown Prince when the King dies?
9. What does the King give Anna when Ramsay leaves the room?
(a) A ring.
(b) A necklace.
(c) A flower.
(d) A fan.
10. The schoolroom functions as what during the feast preparations?
(b) Dressing room.
(c) Prop room.
11. What does Lady Thiang say will help the person who will next rule Siam following the King's death?
(a) His inner royal nature.
(b) The King's reputation.
(c) Anna's lessons.
12. Who will rule Siam after the King dies?
(a) The Crown Prince.
(c) The Kralahome.
13. What does the King write to Anna?
(a) An honorable mention.
(b) A safe passage clause.
(c) A declaration for a house.
(d) A letter.
14. What is the last name of the enemy in Tuptim's play?
15. Who is with Anna when she enters the room prior to leaving?
(c) Lun Tha.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the main character in Tuptim's play?
2. Who does the King blame for the Crown Prince's new way of thinking?
3. Who applies the makeup for the women in the palace?
4. Who arranges for Tuptim's lover to leave Siam?
5. How is the enemy in Tuptim's play killed?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)