|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the Captain of the ship?
2. The Crown Prince is worried about what?
(a) Not learning enough.
(b) Learning false truths.
(c) Not knowing everything.
(d) Failing as a king.
3. What does Anna sing with the children when she talks about learning about Siam?
(a) Home on the Range.
(b) My New Home.
(c) I Like You, and You Like Me.
(d) Getting to Know You.
4. What does Anna do while the children sing to her in the fourth scene?
(a) Sings with them.
(b) Leads them around the garden.
(c) Hugs each of them.
(d) Dances with them.
5. Where is the King when Anna finds him following their fight in the schoolroom?
(a) His throne.
(b) His study.
(c) The church hall.
(d) The schoolroom.
6. What startles Anna's son about the sight of the King's right-hand man?
(a) He is covered in tattoos.
(b) He smells bad.
(c) He has dark skin.
(d) He is almost naked.
7. Who is Lady Thiang?
(a) Anna's slave.
(b) The Head Wife.
(c) The housekeeper.
(d) The King's assistant.
8. Anna says the people of the palace should dress in what style while the British Ambassador is in Siam?
9. How many children does the King have?
10. Anna tells the children the world is what?
(a) A big ball.
(b) A floating orb.
(c) A travelling caravan.
(d) A bubble.
11. What is the name of Anna's son?
12. What does Anna show her class in the fourth scene?
(a) A picture.
(b) A text book.
(c) The alphabet.
(d) A map.
13. What does the King say when he hears how Anna has described the world to his children?
(a) He says he will look into it.
(b) He agrees.
(c) He acts confused.
(d) He says it is nonsense.
14. Who comes into the classroom when the children are in an uproar?
(a) The Kralahome.
(b) The King.
(c) The Crown Prince.
(d) Lady Thiang.
15. What does the King call President Lincoln?
(d) Link King.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has Anna been in Siam before the King sees her?
2. Whom does the Crown Prince tell about his worries?
3. What does Anna tell her son when they get to Siam?
4. What is the name of the ship at the beginning of the play?
5. What does the King want to do when the British Ambassador comes to visit Siam?
This section contains 416 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)