|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The letters to Britain are sent from where?
2. How does Thiang feel when Anna agrees to speak with the King about Britain?
3. What does the King say he does not need when Anna leaves the schoolroom in tears?
(b) A teacher.
(c) A stubborn woman.
(d) Another servant.
4. Who leaves to announce Anna's visit to the King?
(a) The Crown Prince.
(c) Lady Thiang.
(d) The Kralahome.
5. How does the Captain tell Anna to act around the King's right-hand man?
6. What does Anna tell her son when they get to Siam?
(a) Do not be worried.
(b) Do not be trusting.
(c) Do not be afraid.
(d) Do not be tired.
7. The King says Anna is what when she reminds him of her promised home?
(a) A pest.
(b) A woman.
(c) A foreigner.
(d) A servant.
8. The Crown Prince asks about country?
9. What is the name of the woman Lun Tha brings to the King?
10. What does Anna want the King to do when the British Ambassador comes to visit Siam?
(a) Hold a party.
(b) Ignore his presence.
(c) Fight him.
(d) Greet him warmly.
11. What is Anna's husband's name?
12. What song do the children sing in the third scene?
(a) Our Happy Home.
(b) Home Can Be a Heaven on Earth.
(c) Home on the Range.
(d) Home Sweet Home.
13. What is the title of the King's right-hand man in Siam?
14. Who finds letters sent to Britain about the King?
(a) The English Sea Captain.
(b) Lady Thiang.
(c) Siamese agents.
(d) The Kralahome.
15. What does the King say Anna's themed lessons will cause him to do?
(a) Build her a home.
(b) Let her visit home.
(c) Hold his ground.
(d) Allow a visitor for her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What gift does the King want to send to help President Lincoln?
2. What does the King offer Anna in response to her threat?
3. Anna show the children what about England in the fourth scene?
4. The King tells Anna to talk to whom when he leaves her after she demands a separate house?
5. The King says his Crown Prince is a symbol of what?
This section contains 405 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)