|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who begs Anna to go to the King when she is angry with him?
(a) Lady Thiang.
(b) The Kralahome.
2. The King tells Anna to talk to whom when he leaves her after she demands a separate house?
(a) His wives.
(b) His assistant.
(c) The Kralahome.
(d) Lun Tha.
3. What is the King doing when Anna finds him following their fight in the schoolroom?
(b) Writing a letter.
(c) Reading his Bible.
4. Who comes into the classroom when the children are in an uproar?
(a) The Crown Prince.
(b) The King.
(c) Lady Thiang.
(d) The Kralahome.
5. What does Lady Thiang call Anna?
6. How many children does the King have?
7. Who tells the children to believe everything Anna tells them?
(b) Lady Thiang.
(c) The King.
(d) The Kralahome.
8. How long has Anna been in Siam before the King sees her?
(a) Three weeks.
(b) Three months.
(c) Three hours.
(d) Three days.
9. How many servants board the ship to welcome Anna?
10. The King says Anna's lessons all reference what?
11. Why does the King wake up his servants after his talk with Anna about the British Ambassador?
(a) To sew the dresses.
(b) To inform them of the plan.
(c) To begin teaching them English.
(d) To dictate a message.
12. How does the King of Siam NOT want to appear when the British Ambassador visits Siam?
13. What does Anna tell her son when they get to Siam?
(a) Do not be afraid.
(b) Do not be tired.
(c) Do not be worried.
(d) Do not be trusting.
14. What song does Lady Thiang sing when Anna agrees to speak to the King about Britain?
(a) The Leader Within.
(b) Friends in Strange Places.
(c) My Man of Might.
(d) Something Wonderful.
15. The Crown Prince is worried about what?
(a) Learning false truths.
(b) Failing as a king.
(c) Not knowing everything.
(d) Not learning enough.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anna say the King has done to her that no one ever has done previously?
2. What gift does the King want to send to help President Lincoln?
3. What does Anna say she does when she is afraid?
4. Why is the King unable to meet with Anna when she first arrives?
5. What has to be made for all the women before the British Ambassador arrives in Siam?
This section contains 419 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)