|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT something Anna says she and Louis have seen while in their palace apartment?
(a) New Year celebrations.
2. What causes the uproar with the children?
(a) Prompting from the Crown Prince.
(b) Disbeleif about snow.
(c) Hearing about frozen rivers.
(d) Learning Siam is a small country.
3. The King talks about what when Anna comes to see him following their fight in the schoolroom?
(b) Burmese trading.
(c) English culture.
(d) The Civil War.
4. What does Anna say she does when she is afraid?
5. What does the King ask his son to tell him in the third scene?
(a) What Anna says about him.
(b) How Anna acts in class.
(c) What he has learned from Anna.
(d) How the children feel about Anna.
6. The Crown Prince is worried about what?
(a) Learning false truths.
(b) Failing as a king.
(c) Not learning enough.
(d) Not knowing everything.
7. Who tells the children to believe everything Anna tells them?
(a) Lady Thiang.
(b) The King.
(c) The Kralahome.
8. The song Anna sings alone in her room is about what?
(a) The customs of Siam.
(b) Broken promises.
(c) Her anger with the King.
(d) Her home in England.
9. Who begs Anna to go to the King when she is angry with him?
(a) The Kralahome.
(b) Lady Thiang.
10. What is the name of the Captain of the ship?
11. Where is the King when Anna finds him following their fight in the schoolroom?
(a) His study.
(b) The church hall.
(c) The schoolroom.
(d) His throne.
12. What does Anna call Siam when she is alone in her room?
(a) Old Fashioned.
13. The King says his Crown Prince is a symbol of what?
(a) His past.
(c) The future.
(d) A new beginning.
14. How long has Anna been in Siam before the King sees her?
(a) Three weeks.
(b) Three hours.
(c) Three days.
(d) Three months.
15. What does the King call President Lincoln?
(a) Link King.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the King do after Anna leaves the schoolroom in tears?
2. What is the name of the long, low boat seen in Siam?
3. The King think the woman that has been brought to him by Lun Tha is what?
4. What does Anna threaten to do in the fourth scene if she does not get her promised home?
5. What is the King doing the first time he is on stage?
This section contains 448 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)