Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In her song about him, Lady Thiang says the King is set apart from others by what?
(a) His tender heart.
(b) His compassion.
(c) His stubborn nature.
(d) His intelligent mind.
2. What does the King call President Lincoln?
(a) Link King.
3. What does Anna do while the children sing to her in the fourth scene?
(a) Dances with them.
(b) Sings with them.
(c) Hugs each of them.
(d) Leads them around the garden.
4. What has to be made for all the women before the British Ambassador arrives in Siam?
(a) Under garments.
(b) Head wraps.
5. Lun Tha is from where?
6. Who tells the children to believe everything Anna tells them?
(b) The King.
(c) Lady Thiang.
(d) The Kralahome.
7. What song does the King sing in the third scene?
8. What song do the children sing in the third scene?
(a) Home Can Be a Heaven on Earth.
(b) Home on the Range.
(c) Our Happy Home.
(d) Home Sweet Home.
9. The children are shocked about what when they see what Anna shows them in the fourth Scene?
(a) Siam is small.
(b) There are 26 symbols.
(c) A camera can capture a real person's image.
(d) There is enough words to fill a book.
10. What does Anna call Siam when she is alone in her room?
(b) Old Fashioned.
11. What is the name of the ship at the beginning of the play?
(a) Chau Phia.
(b) Chow Phya.
(c) Chai Phow.
(d) Cho Phi.
12. What is the name of the British Ambassador expected to come to Siam?
(a) Bryan Ringwald.
(b) Henry Ramsfield.
(c) Edward Ramsay.
(d) Thomas Renford.
13. The Crown Prince is worried about what?
(a) Not learning enough.
(b) Learning false truths.
(c) Failing as a king.
(d) Not knowing everything.
14. What is the title of the King's right-hand man in Siam?
15. What is Anna's occupation?
Short Answer Questions
1. The King says he is worried about upsetting what by having Anna teach his children?
2. The song Anna sings alone in her room is about what?
3. Anna says she had known nothing about what before coming to teach the children in Siam?
4. Lady Thiang compares the King to what in her song?
5. Why does the King demand Anna sit when she comes to talk to him following their fight in the schoolroom?
This section contains 435 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)