|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the Captain tell Anna to act around the King's right-hand man?
2. What does Anna call Siam when she is alone in her room?
(b) Old Fashioned.
3. The King says he wants his Kingdom to be more _______.
4. What does the King say Anna's themed lessons will cause him to do?
(a) Hold his ground.
(b) Let her visit home.
(c) Allow a visitor for her.
(d) Build her a home.
5. Lady Thiang compares the King to what in her song?
(c) Birttish leaders.
(d) Any other man.
6. Why does the King demand Anna sit when she comes to talk to him following their fight in the schoolroom?
(a) That is his way of apologizing.
(b) He is mad at her.
(c) Nobody's head should be higher than his.
(d) It is a token of honor.
7. Who begs Anna to go to the King when she is angry with him?
(a) The Kralahome.
(b) Lady Thiang.
8. What does Anna threaten to do in the fourth scene if she does not get her promised home?
(a) Write to the Queen of England.
(b) Tell the people he does not honor promises.
(c) Stop teaching.
(d) Return to England.
9. What does the King want to do when the British Ambassador comes to visit Siam?
(a) Hold a party.
(b) Greet him warmly.
(c) Ignore his presence.
(d) Fight him.
10. What does Anna sing with the children when she talks about learning about Siam?
(a) Getting to Know You.
(b) My New Home.
(c) I Like You, and You Like Me.
(d) Home on the Range.
11. Anna is coming to Bangcock to work for whom?
(a) The English Ambassador.
(b) The Colonel.
(c) The Prime Minister.
(d) The King.
12. The King says his Crown Prince is a symbol of what?
(a) The future.
(b) His past.
(c) A new beginning.
13. Who is Lady Thiang?
(a) The Head Wife.
(b) Anna's slave.
(c) The King's assistant.
(d) The housekeeper.
14. What is the name of Anna's son?
15. Whom does the Crown Prince tell about his worries?
(a) The King.
(b) Lady Thiang.
(d) The Kralahome.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anna tell the children is inside the world?
2. The King says he is worried about upsetting what by having Anna teach his children?
3. What play does the King want performed for the British Ambassador?
4. What does Anna tell the King she does NOT like about her palace apartment?
5. What is Anna's occupation?
This section contains 430 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)