|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has to be made for all the women before the British Ambassador arrives in Siam?
(b) Head wraps.
(d) Under garments.
2. What causes the uproar with the children?
(a) Prompting from the Crown Prince.
(b) Learning Siam is a small country.
(c) Disbeleif about snow.
(d) Hearing about frozen rivers.
3. Why is the King emotionally wounded by what Anna has said in the classroom?
(a) He is not given a chance to explain himself.
(b) She is correct.
(c) He knows she is wrong.
(d) No one ever speaks to him like that.
4. Who is Anna told should bring up the subject of Britain when she speaks with the King?
(a) Lady Thiang.
(b) The King.
(c) The Prince.
5. What is Anna's husband's name?
6. What does the King say Anna's themed lessons will cause him to do?
(a) Build her a home.
(b) Hold his ground.
(c) Allow a visitor for her.
(d) Let her visit home.
7. How does the Captain tell Anna to act around the King's right-hand man?
8. Anna says the people of the palace should dress in what style while the British Ambassador is in Siam?
9. What does Anna tell the children is inside the world?
(a) A heat source.
(b) A central pull.
(c) A big stick.
(d) A soul.
10. How many servants board the ship to welcome Anna?
11. Lady Thiang compares the King to what in her song?
(a) Birttish leaders.
(d) Any other man.
12. Who finds letters sent to Britain about the King?
(a) The Kralahome.
(b) Lady Thiang.
(c) Siamese agents.
(d) The English Sea Captain.
13. Why does the King wake up his servants after his talk with Anna about the British Ambassador?
(a) To dictate a message.
(b) To sew the dresses.
(c) To inform them of the plan.
(d) To begin teaching them English.
14. Anna says she will make sure the Queen of England knows that the King of Siam is what?
(a) He is well educated.
(b) He knows many forms of warfare.
(c) He is not a barbarian.
(d) He has an alliance with Lincoln.
15. What is the name of Anna's son?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lady Thiang realize about Anna and the King following her song about the King?
2. What is the King doing the first time he is on stage?
3. What does the King call President Lincoln?
4. Which of the following is NOT something Anna says she and Louis have seen while in their palace apartment?
5. Anna claims the King is not what when she hears of the letters to Britain?
This section contains 457 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)