Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Act 1, Scene 1
1. What is the name of the ship at the beginning of the play?
2. At the beginning of the play, from where did the ship initially sail?
3. What is Anna's occupation?
4. Anna is coming to Bangcock to work for whom?
5. What is the name of the Captain of the ship?
6. What is the name of Anna's son?
7. What is on the long, low boat seen in Siam?
8. What is the title of the King's right-hand man in Siam?
9. What is the name of the long, low boat seen in Siam?
10. How does the Captain tell Anna to act around the King's right-hand man?
This section contains 2,180 words|
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)