|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the King emotionally wounded by what Anna has said in the classroom?
(a) No one ever speaks to him like that.
(b) She is correct.
(c) He knows she is wrong.
(d) He is not given a chance to explain himself.
2. What does the King offer Anna in response to her threat?
(b) A bed in the schoolroom.
(c) A home.
(d) A bigger palace apartment.
3. What is the title of the King's right-hand man in Siam?
4. What makes Anna the most upset with the King?
(a) His calling her a servant.
(b) His speaking down to her.
(c) His not caring if she leaves.
(d) His denying her a house.
5. The letters to Britain are sent from where?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the Captain tell Anna to act around the King's right-hand man?
2. How many children does the King have?
3. In her song about him, Lady Thiang says the King is set apart from others by what?
4. What song does Lady Thiang sing when Anna agrees to speak to the King about Britain?
5. Who is Lady Thiang?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)