|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who finds letters sent to Britain about the King?
(a) Lady Thiang.
(b) The English Sea Captain.
(c) Siamese agents.
(d) The Kralahome.
2. What is the name of the ship at the beginning of the play?
(a) Chai Phow.
(b) Chow Phya.
(c) Cho Phi.
(d) Chau Phia.
3. What startles Anna's son about the sight of the King's right-hand man?
(a) He is almost naked.
(b) He is covered in tattoos.
(c) He smells bad.
(d) He has dark skin.
4. What is the name of Anna's son?
5. What does Anna say she does when she is afraid?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Anna get upset when she hears she is to live in the palace?
2. Anna is coming to Bangcock to work for whom?
3. What song does the King sing in the third scene?
4. What causes the uproar with the children?
5. What song do the children sing in the third scene?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)