|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anna tell the children is inside the world?
(a) A big stick.
(b) A heat source.
(c) A soul.
(d) A central pull.
2. What does the King offer Anna in response to her threat?
(a) A home.
(b) A bigger palace apartment.
(d) A bed in the schoolroom.
3. How long has it taken Anna to get to know the customs of Siam?
(a) 1 year.
(b) 2 months.
(c) 2 years.
(d) 1 month.
4. The King complains to whom in the third scene?
(a) The Kralahome.
(b) His newest wife.
(c) His head wife.
(d) His oldest son.
5. What does Lady Thiang realize about Anna and the King following her song about the King?
(a) They are the answer to their own prayers.
(b) They need each other.
(c) They are very similar.
(d) They are in love.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the King call President Lincoln?
2. Why does the King think Anna has centered all her lessons around one thing?
3. How many servants board the ship to welcome Anna?
4. What does Anna threaten to do in the fourth scene if she does not get her promised home?
5. The Crown Prince is worried about what?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)