|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Anna told would hurt the King's pride when Anna goes to speak with the King?
(a) Standing when he is sitting.
(b) Mention of the letters.
2. What startles Anna's son about the sight of the King's right-hand man?
(a) He has dark skin.
(b) He is covered in tattoos.
(c) He is almost naked.
(d) He smells bad.
3. What does the King do after Anna leaves the schoolroom in tears?
(a) Throws a stone through the window.
(b) Sits and cries.
(c) Paces the floor.
(d) Breaks a chair.
4. Why is the King emotionally wounded by what Anna has said in the classroom?
(a) He is not given a chance to explain himself.
(b) He knows she is wrong.
(c) No one ever speaks to him like that.
(d) She is correct.
5. What kind of woman does the King say Anna is?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the King unable to meet with Anna when she first arrives?
2. What is the name of the Captain of the ship?
3. What does Anna tell the King she does NOT like about her palace apartment?
4. What is Anna's husband's name?
5. What does Anna sing with the children when she talks about learning about Siam?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)