|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does the Crown Prince tell about his worries?
(a) The King.
(b) The Kralahome.
(d) Lady Thiang.
2. Why does the King think Anna has centered all her lessons around one thing?
(a) She has news from home.
(b) She misses England.
(c) She wants a house.
(d) She is a spy.
3. The King tells Anna to talk to whom when he leaves her after she demands a separate house?
(a) Lun Tha.
(b) His assistant.
(c) The Kralahome.
(d) His wives.
4. The King says he wants his Kingdom to be more _______.
5. Why has the King brought Anna to teach his children?
(a) He wants them to know of the world.
(b) He wants them to be good leaders.
(c) He wants to set them apart from the others.
(d) He wants to assimilate parts of Western culture into his home.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the woman brought by Lun Tha say she can never please the King?
2. Lun Tha is from where?
3. How does the Captain tell Anna to act around the King's right-hand man?
4. What does the King say Anna's themed lessons will cause him to do?
5. What does Anna say she does when she is afraid?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)