|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Anna's husband's name?
2. What is the title of the King's right-hand man in Siam?
3. How many children does the King have?
4. Where does Anna teach the King's children?
(a) A schoolhouse.
(b) Her apartment.
(c) The church house.
(d) The palace.
5. The King tells Anna to talk to whom when he leaves her after she demands a separate house?
(a) Lun Tha.
(b) His assistant.
(c) His wives.
(d) The Kralahome.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of the play, from where did the ship initially sail?
2. Who is Lady Thiang?
3. What is the King doing the first time he is on stage?
4. The King think the woman that has been brought to him by Lun Tha is what?
5. How does the Captain tell Anna to act around the King's right-hand man?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)