|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The King tells Anna to talk to whom when he leaves her after she demands a separate house?
(a) His assistant.
(b) His wives.
(c) The Kralahome.
(d) Lun Tha.
2. What is the name of the ship at the beginning of the play?
(a) Chau Phia.
(b) Chai Phow.
(c) Cho Phi.
(d) Chow Phya.
3. Who is Lady Thiang?
(a) The King's assistant.
(b) The Head Wife.
(c) Anna's slave.
(d) The housekeeper.
4. What does the King call President Lincoln?
(a) Link King.
5. What is the name of the woman Lun Tha brings to the King?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anna tell her son when they get to Siam?
2. What does Anna tell the King she does NOT like about her palace apartment?
3. Why has the King brought Anna to teach his children?
4. Which of the following is NOT something Anna says she and Louis have seen while in their palace apartment?
5. What is the King doing the first time he is on stage?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)