|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Anna is coming to Bangcock to work for whom?
(a) The Colonel.
(b) The English Ambassador.
(c) The King.
(d) The Prime Minister.
2. At the beginning of the play, from where did the ship initially sail?
3. What is the name of the ship at the beginning of the play?
(a) Chai Phow.
(b) Chau Phia.
(c) Chow Phya.
(d) Cho Phi.
4. What is the name of Anna's son?
5. What is the King doing the first time he is on stage?
(a) Dictating letters.
(c) Judging a trial.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lun Tha is from where?
2. What is the name of the long, low boat seen in Siam?
3. Which of the following is NOT something Anna says she and Louis have seen while in their palace apartment?
4. What is the name of the woman Lun Tha brings to the King?
5. What does Lady Thiang call Anna?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)