|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lady Thiang compares the King to what in her song?
(a) Birttish leaders.
(d) Any other man.
2. In her song about him, Lady Thiang says the King is set apart from others by what?
(a) His compassion.
(b) His tender heart.
(c) His stubborn nature.
(d) His intelligent mind.
3. The Crown Prince is worried about what?
(a) Learning false truths.
(b) Not learning enough.
(c) Failing as a king.
(d) Not knowing everything.
4. How is the enemy in Tuptim's play killed?
5. What does Tuptim say when she hears Lun Tha is dead?
(a) Her life is now over.
(b) She is glad he escaped.
(c) She will join him soon.
(d) She knows it in her heart.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the woman brought by Lun Tha say she can never please the King?
2. How does Thiang feel when Anna agrees to speak with the King about Britain?
3. Where is the King when Anna finds him following their fight in the schoolroom?
4. What is on the long, low boat seen in Siam?
5. How are the women of the palace hoping to appear before the British Ambassador?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)