|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When had Ramsay courted Anna?
(a) When she was engaged.
(b) After her husband died.
(c) Before she was married.
(d) While she was married.
2. What is the name of the English Queen?
3. What does Anna do while the children sing to her in the fourth scene?
(a) Leads them around the garden.
(b) Sings with them.
(c) Hugs each of them.
(d) Dances with them.
4. At the beginning of the play, from where did the ship initially sail?
5. The schoolroom functions as what during the feast preparations?
(b) Prop room.
(d) Dressing room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anna call Siam when she is alone in her room?
2. What do the children think when they hear men can walk on frozen rivers?
3. Credit is given to whom for the main character in Tuptim's play having crossed the river?
4. What song does Lady Thiang sing when Anna agrees to speak to the King about Britain?
5. How does the Captain tell Anna to act around the King's right-hand man?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)