|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the King unable to meet with Anna when she first arrives?
(a) He is sleeping.
(b) He is busy with the New Year's celebration.
(c) He is visiting his sick child in the hospital.
(d) He is away at war.
2. What song does Lady Thiang sing when Anna agrees to speak to the King about Britain?
(a) My Man of Might.
(b) Friends in Strange Places.
(c) The Leader Within.
(d) Something Wonderful.
3. Anna claims the King is not what when she hears of the letters to Britain?
(a) A poor leader.
(b) A fool.
(c) A patient man.
(d) A barbarian.
4. Anna says she had known nothing about what before coming to teach the children in Siam?
(a) How to teach.
(b) The King.
(c) The children.
5. What does the King offer Anna in response to her threat?
(a) A bed in the schoolroom.
(b) A home.
(d) A bigger palace apartment.
Short Answer Questions
1. Anna is coming to Bangcock to work for whom?
2. What do the children think when they hear men can walk on frozen rivers?
3. What is the first name of the enemy in Tuptim's play?
4. The woman brought by Lun Tha ask Anna for what gift?
5. What does the King do in the fourth scene when Anna reminds him of her promised home?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)