|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what song do Anna and the King dance?
(a) Shall We Dance.
(b) Dancing Together.
(c) I Could Have Danced All Night.
(d) This Dance.
2. The King talks about what when Anna comes to see him following their fight in the schoolroom?
(b) English culture.
(c) Burmese trading.
(d) The Civil War.
3. Where will Tuptim's lover be going when he leaves Siam?
4. What does Ramsay say is his favorite part of the evening?
(a) The ball.
(b) The dinner.
(c) The bows to the King.
(d) The play.
5. How is the river in Tuptim's play crossed?
(a) She swings across it on a vine.
(b) She swims across it.
(c) She builds a bridge.
(d) She walks across it.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the King of Siam NOT want to appear when the British Ambassador visits Siam?
2. What is the name of the ship at the beginning of the play?
3. What does Anna say the King has done to her that no one ever has done previously?
4. What does Anna tell the children is inside the world?
5. When had Ramsay courted Anna?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)