|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What song does the King sing in the third scene?
2. How long does Anna have to prepare the plan to impress the British Ambassador?
(a) 4 weeks.
(b) 2 weeks.
(c) 1 week.
(d) 3 weeks.
3. The main character in Tuptim's play crosses what river?
4. Why does the King demand Anna sit when she comes to talk to him following their fight in the schoolroom?
(a) He is mad at her.
(b) It is a token of honor.
(c) That is his way of apologizing.
(d) Nobody's head should be higher than his.
5. What is the name of the English Queen?
Short Answer Questions
1. What has to be made for all the women before the British Ambassador arrives in Siam?
2. Why does the King wake up his servants after his talk with Anna about the British Ambassador?
3. How is the enemy in Tuptim's play killed?
4. How is the river in Tuptim's play crossed?
5. Credit is given to whom for the main character in Tuptim's play having crossed the river?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)