|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has to be made for all the women before the British Ambassador arrives in Siam?
(b) Under garments.
(c) Head wraps.
2. Why does the King wake up his servants after his talk with Anna about the British Ambassador?
(a) To begin teaching them English.
(b) To sew the dresses.
(c) To inform them of the plan.
(d) To dictate a message.
3. How does the King of Siam NOT want to appear when the British Ambassador visits Siam?
4. What is the name of the Crown Prince?
5. What does the King say when he hears how Anna has described the world to his children?
(a) He acts confused.
(b) He says he will look into it.
(c) He agrees.
(d) He says it is nonsense.
Short Answer Questions
1. Credit is given to whom for the main character in Tuptim's play having crossed the river?
2. The King says Anna's lessons all reference what?
3. Where is the King when Anna finds him following their fight in the schoolroom?
4. Why does the King demand Anna sit when she comes to talk to him following their fight in the schoolroom?
5. What is the name of the main character in Tuptim's play?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)