|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The King says he is worried about upsetting what by having Anna teach his children?
(a) The natural order.
(c) His place of authority.
(d) His confidence.
2. Where does Anna sit while speaking with the King about the Queen of England?
(a) A desk.
(b) A throne.
(c) The floor.
(d) A child's chair.
3. Where is the King when Anna finds him following their fight in the schoolroom?
(a) The church hall.
(b) The schoolroom.
(c) His throne.
(d) His study.
4. Tuptim's play is about what subject?
5. Why does the King wake up his servants after his talk with Anna about the British Ambassador?
(a) To begin teaching them English.
(b) To inform them of the plan.
(c) To sew the dresses.
(d) To dictate a message.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the main character in Tuptim's play?
2. What is the King doing when Anna finds him following their fight in the schoolroom?
3. What does Anna tell the children is inside the world?
4. What play does the King want performed for the British Ambassador?
5. What is the name of the British Ambassador expected to come to Siam?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)