|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anna want the King to do when the British Ambassador comes to visit Siam?
(a) Hold a party.
(b) Greet him warmly.
(c) Ignore his presence.
(d) Fight him.
2. How long does Anna have to prepare the plan to impress the British Ambassador?
(a) 3 weeks.
(b) 4 weeks.
(c) 2 weeks.
(d) 1 week.
3. What does the King say when he hears how Anna has described the world to his children?
(a) He agrees.
(b) He says it is nonsense.
(c) He acts confused.
(d) He says he will look into it.
4. Where is the King when Anna finds him following their fight in the schoolroom?
(a) His study.
(b) The schoolroom.
(c) His throne.
(d) The church hall.
5. What song does the King sing in the third scene?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the Crown Prince?
2. The Crown Prince is worried about what?
3. What is the last name of the enemy in Tuptim's play?
4. What is the name of the English Queen?
5. What is the first name of the enemy in Tuptim's play?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)