Act 1, Scene 1
1. What is the name of the ship at the beginning of the play?
(a) Chow Phya.
(b) Chai Phow.
(c) Cho Phi.
(d) Chau Phia.
2. At the beginning of the play, from where did the ship initially sail?
3. What is Anna's occupation?
4. Anna is coming to Bangcock to work for whom?
(a) The King.
(b) The Colonel.
(c) The Prime Minister.
(d) The English Ambassador.
5. What is the name of the Captain of the ship?
6. What is the name of Anna's son?
7. What is on the long, low boat seen in Siam?
(a) A nude woman.
(b) A fierce bird.
(c) A pig.
(d) A dragon.
8. What is the title of the King's right-hand man in Siam?
9. What is the name of the long, low boat seen in Siam?
(a) The Royal Barge.
(b) The Rowboat to the Royals.
(c) The King's yacht.
(d) The Barge of the King.
This section contains 3,914 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)