Act 1, Scene 1
1. What is the name of the ship at the beginning of the play?
(a) Chau Phia.
(b) Chow Phya.
(c) Cho Phi.
(d) Chai Phow.
2. At the beginning of the play, from where did the ship initially sail?
3. What is Anna's occupation?
4. Anna is coming to Bangcock to work for whom?
(a) The Prime Minister.
(b) The King.
(c) The Colonel.
(d) The English Ambassador.
5. What is the name of the Captain of the ship?
6. What is the name of Anna's son?
7. What is on the long, low boat seen in Siam?
(a) A pig.
(b) A fierce bird.
(c) A dragon.
(d) A nude woman.
8. What is the title of the King's right-hand man in Siam?
9. What is the name of the long, low boat seen in Siam?
(a) The Barge of the King.
(b) The Rowboat to the Royals.
(c) The King's yacht.
(d) The Royal Barge.
This section contains 3,914 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)