|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Col. Smedly-Taylor ask Yoshima?
(a) About what happened to Sgt. Masters.
(b) About why the Americans are receiving a greater share of the portions.
(c) About better food and medicine.
(d) About how the war is going.
2. What does King want Marlowe to do?
(a) Discipline two of the British airmen.
(b) Go with him outside the wire.
(c) Build a radio.
(d) Negotiate with Grey about the diamond.
3. What is Daven doing?
(a) Working undercover for Grey.
(b) Working undercover for the Koreans.
(c) Working on the radio.
(d) Raising rats.
4. Why does Grey feel defeated?
(a) He cannot beat the other men at cards.
(b) Marlowe plays along with King's lie.
(c) Col. Brant has demoted him.
(d) Col. Brant won't allow him to run the comissary.
5. What does Larkin say Australians need to do?
(b) Have geisha girls in the camp.
(c) Drink whiskey.
(d) Feel like men.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who leads a raid?
2. Who learns to cook the weed gratis?
3. What does Col. Kennedy want to know from the King?
4. Why is Lt. Grey summoning the person?
5. What does Larkin tell Grey to do?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Marlowe astound the King?
2. Describe the raid on Hut 16 and how Daven reacts.
3. Describe Flt. Lt. Peter Marlowe.
4. What does Lt. Grey think should happen to the diamond and what does Larkin reply?
5. What are Lt. Grey's thoughts after being assigned new duties?
6. Describe the visit between the King and Sgt. Masters.
7. What message does Grey get and how does he respond?
8. What does Malowe learn about rats?
9. What are Max, Tex and Marlowe doing at the opening of Chapter 9 and why?
10. Describe The King.
This section contains 1,434 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)