Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are two potential problems in raising the rats?
(a) Snakes and flooding of the cages.
(b) Snakes and stealing.
(c) Discovery and snakes.
(d) Cannibalism and fighting.
2. Who learns to cook the weed gratis?
(a) Col. Brant.
(c) Lt. Grey.
3. Who is sitting by Sgt. Masters when the Sgt. dies?
(b) Col. Brant.
(c) Lt. Grey.
(d) The King.
4. Who promises to take care of the man in question #83?
(a) Lt. Grey.
5. What is Col. Sellars missing?
(a) A money clip.
(b) A armband.
(c) A ring.
(d) A watch.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Col. Kennedy go after talking with the King?
2. What is Grey to check in the ditch by Hut 16?
3. Who leads a raid?
4. How long does it take to construct a radio?
5. What does Col. Smedly-Taylor ask Yoshima?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Lt. Grey think should happen to the diamond and what does Larkin reply?
2. What happens when the King offers Marlowe $108 dollars as Marlowe's take in the transaction with Prouty's watch?
3. Describe Col. Kennedy's reactions to Steven.
4. What is the reaction of some outsiders to those in the Changi?
5. Describe Tiny Timsen.
6. Why does Lt. Grey arrest two of Larkin's men and what is Larkin's response?
7. Why isn't Marlowe successful in going after the money and how is he care for with the medicines Timsen gets?
8. Describe the visit between the King and Sgt. Masters.
9. Describe Col. Grant Larkin.
10. How do Marlowe and the King reestablish their friendship after the King blows up at Marlowe about the radio?
This section contains 1,043 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)