|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Lt. Grey summoning?
(a) The burser.
(b) The laundress.
(c) The King.
(d) The cook.
2. How long is the first litter's gestation?
(a) 35 days.
(b) 22 days.
(c) 7 days.
(d) 90 days.
3. What is Maj. Barry asking King to sell?
(a) A switchblade.
(b) A pair of scissors.
(c) A Ronson cigarette lighter.
(d) Two packs of cigarettes.
4. On what do the officers depend heavily for survival?
(a) A milk cow.
(b) A goat which they milk.
(c) Three hens.
(d) The blind eyes of the Korean guards.
5. Who promises to take care of the man in question #83?
(b) Lt. Grey.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the conspirators wonder in Hut 16?
2. Why can't Marlowe sleep the night after the King talks with him about going outside the wire?
3. Where does Col. Kennedy go after talking with the King?
4. What is Vexley's favorite topic in biology class?
5. Who does the King summon into his hut?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Marlowe astound the King?
2. What secret does the King leak to the Australians and how does Marlowe react to the news?
3. What does Lt. Grey think should happen to the diamond and what does Larkin reply?
4. Describe The King.
5. Why does Lt. Grey arrest two of Larkin's men and what is Larkin's response?
6. Describe the visit between the King and Sgt. Masters.
7. Describe Max.
8. What do the King, Marlowe and Max talk about concerning the rat project?
9. What does Vexley teach and how does it help the rat business?
10. What are Lt. Grey's thoughts after being assigned new duties?
This section contains 1,136 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)