|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does it take to construct a radio?
(a) They don't have the parts to construct a radio.
(b) Five months.
(c) A few days.
(d) Two weeks.
2. Of what does Grey say he has heard rumors?
(a) An allied invasion.
(b) An armistice.
(c) A diamond in the camp.
(d) That they are to be given new clothing next week.
3. Who is Lt. Grey?
(a) The camp Provost marshal.
(b) The camp liaison.
(c) The camp quartermaster.
(d) The camp doctor.
4. Why does the King thank Sgt. Masters?
(a) For helping the King recover from a bout of Malaria.
(b) For tipping the King off about Lt. Grey's message.
(c) For the wine the Sgt. gives the King.
(d) To ask when some quinine might become available.
5. What fault does Col. Brant find with the King?
(a) Flaunting his wealth.
(b) Harrassing the laundress.
(c) Wearing a dirty uniform.
(d) Being late to formation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one problem that could impact humans?
2. How does the King get Vexley talking about rat breeding?
3. Of what does Steven complain?
4. On what do the officers depend heavily for survival?
5. About what does Grey read?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why are Marlowe and Cox standing sentry duty?
2. What does Vexley teach and how does it help the rat business?
3. Describe Col. Grant Larkin.
4. Describe Max.
5. What do the King, Marlowe and Max talk about concerning the rat project?
6. Describe Lt. Grey.
7. Why does Lt. Grey arrest two of Larkin's men and what is Larkin's response?
8. What secret does the King leak to the Australians and how does Marlowe react to the news?
9. How does Marlowe astound the King?
10. Who is the Provost Marshal and what is he doing at the opening of Chapter 1.
This section contains 1,163 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)