|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Sean?
(a) The camp cook.
(b) A young boy who serves the officers.
(c) The camp idiot.
(d) A cross-dresser.
2. What is Maj. Barry asking King to sell?
(a) Two packs of cigarettes.
(b) A pair of scissors.
(c) A switchblade.
(d) A Ronson cigarette lighter.
3. Who reprimands both Lt. Grey and the man he summons?
(a) Col. Bird.
(b) Major Johnson.
(c) Col. Brant.
(d) Captain Quigg.
4. What is Vexley's favorite topic in biology class?
5. Why does Larkin punish Pvt. Gurble?
(a) For fighting.
(b) For not fulfilling his roster duties.
(c) For stealing.
(d) For gambling.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Tex?
2. What does Grey use Marlowe for concerning the diamond?
3. With whom do the King and Marlowe meet in the night?
4. On what does Grey splurge?
5. About what does Grey read?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Vexley teach and how does it help the rat business?
2. Describe Col. Grant Larkin.
3. What are Max, Tex and Marlowe doing at the opening of Chapter 9 and why?
4. What message does Grey get and how does he respond?
5. Why is Lt. Grey happy at the beginning of Chapter 6?
6. Who is the Provost Marshal and what is he doing at the opening of Chapter 1.
7. What secret does the King leak to the Australians and how does Marlowe react to the news?
8. What do the King, Marlowe and Max talk about concerning the rat project?
9. Describe the raid on Hut 16 and how Daven reacts.
10. What is the status of Eve at the opening of Chapter 11?
This section contains 1,001 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)