1. Who is Lt. Grey?
The camp Provost marshal.
2. Who is Lt. Grey summoning?
3. Why is Lt. Grey summoning the person?
For an inventory.
4. What is a worse place than the Changi camp?
The Utram Road jail.
5. Who reprimands both Lt. Grey and the man he summons?
6. Of what is Grey accused?
Conduct unbecoming an officer.
7. Who does the King speak to across the compound?
Lt. Grey cannot ascertain.
8. What fault does Col. Brant find with the King?
Flaunting his wealth.
This section contains 5,075 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)