|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapters 19-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About how many litters per year can the Rattus norvegicus have per year?
(a) Anywhere from 5-40 depending upon its individual fertility.
2. What is Eve?
(a) The first female rat they breed.
(b) The name Steven calls himself in his latest play.
(c) The code word for the breeding project.
(d) No one knows who Eve is; the word just appears on a hut wall one day.
3. What has Grey learned from his spy about the diamond?
(a) It has been stolen by a Korean guard.
(b) It is more valuable than first thought.
(c) It is about to change hands soon.
(d) It is a fake.
4. What secret does the King leak to the Australians?
(a) About the tobacco process.
(b) About the rats.
(c) About the Korean guards.
(d) About Lt. Grey's wife.
5. Who runs interference for King and Marlowe as they try to escape with the money?
(a) Tex and Max.
(b) Steven and Max.
(d) Max and McCoy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the doctor rule as cause of death on Gurble?
2. What does Hawkins' dog do?
3. Who is Lt. Grey summoning?
4. With whom do the King and Marlowe meet in the night?
5. Who learns to cook the weed gratis?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)