|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 9-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does King offer Marlowe to join his payroll?
(a) $20 a week.
(b) One good meal a day.
(c) $50 a week.
(d) A geisha at his beck and call.
2. Who is Sean?
(a) The camp idiot.
(b) The camp cook.
(c) A young boy who serves the officers.
(d) A cross-dresser.
3. For what do the Korean guards search?
(a) Any contraband.
(b) Illegal rations.
(c) An illegal radio.
(d) Woman brought into the camp illegally.
4. What does Marlowe offer the King after eating King's eggs?
(a) A free night out in town.
(b) A Cuban cigar.
(c) A machete.
(d) Tobacco cured in the Javanese way.
5. Who is sitting by Sgt. Masters when the Sgt. dies?
(a) Col. Brant.
(c) Lt. Grey.
(d) The King.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the King summon into his hut?
2. How long does it take to construct a radio?
3. What are two potential problems in raising the rats?
4. What is Eve?
5. How does Lt. Grey think of his wife?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)