|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 9-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Col. Kennedy go after talking with the King?
(a) To talk with Col. Brant.
(b) To attend another death.
(c) Outside the wire.
(d) To the Korean guards to ask for more quinine.
2. What did Smedly-Taylor ask of Cox and Daven?
(a) To get rid of the radio.
(b) The Col. knows nothing about the radio so does not talk to Cox and Daven.
(c) Not to implicate others.
(d) To run outside the wire.
3. Why have the rat breeders installed a trap door to the "kennels"?
(a) To keep the rats from digging out.
(b) To trap anyone trying to steal a rat couple.
(c) To keep the curious out.
(d) They decide not to install a trap door as it would be too apparent something was going on.
4. Of what does Steven complain?
(a) The smells in the infirmary.
(b) The King's priviledges.
(c) The way his clothes are scratching him.
5. Of what does Grey say he has heard rumors?
(a) A diamond in the camp.
(b) An armistice.
(c) An allied invasion.
(d) That they are to be given new clothing next week.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Larkin tell Grey to do?
2. Of what is Grey accused?
3. Who promises to take care of the man in question #83?
4. What does King want Marlowe to do?
5. What does Col. Smedly-Taylor ask Yoshima?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)