|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 9-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What secret does the King leak to the Australians?
(a) About the tobacco process.
(b) About the Korean guards.
(c) About the rats.
(d) About Lt. Grey's wife.
2. What does Marlowe find shady?
(a) That the Americans are dealing separately with the Koreans.
(b) That Max has been outside the wire for several days now.
(c) That the Americans are dealing separately with the Japanese.
(d) The fact that the King leaked the secret.
3. What is Daven doing?
(a) Working on the radio.
(b) Working undercover for Grey.
(c) Raising rats.
(d) Working undercover for the Koreans.
4. What is essential to the rat project?
(a) To have enough space.
(b) The permission of the officers.
(c) That it be kept a secret.
(d) The tacit permission of the Korean guards.
5. How does the King help McCoy?
(a) Takes him to visit a witch doctor outside the wire.
(b) Smuggles a letter out to his girlfriend.
(c) Gets him the insulin he needs.
(d) Cures his ankle ulcers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Grey feel defeated?
2. How does the King get Vexley talking about rat breeding?
3. What does King give Marlowe?
4. Who is Lt. Grey summoning?
5. Who promises to take care of the man in question #83?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)