|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapters 19-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the King slap Marlowe?
(a) He is angry with Marlowe.
(b) It is an accident.
(c) To force him to concentrate.
(d) He is demonstrating a judo technique.
2. Who cleaned up Marlowe when he was first captured?
(b) Larkin and Mccoy.
(c) Lt. Grey.
(d) Sgt. Masters.
3. What does Marlowe wish?
(a) That he had taken the $108 dollar commission.
(b) That the Allies would get there.
(c) That life could be simple again and he could talk to God without shame.
(d) That the King would leave Marlowe alone.
4. How much does the King actually get from the Korean guard?
5. What do three officers share after the rain?
(a) A rare cigar.
(b) An egg mixed in rice and a cigarette.
(c) Some illegal hooch.
(d) Information from the wireless.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the King promise if Marlowe will go bury the money in the jungle?
2. For whom are Marlowe and the King waiting at the beginning of Chapter 19?
3. What does Larkin say Australians need to do?
4. About what does Grey read?
5. What does the doctor warn Marlowe about his arm?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)