|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapters 19-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About how many litters per year can the Rattus norvegicus have per year?
(d) Anywhere from 5-40 depending upon its individual fertility.
2. Who cleaned up Marlowe when he was first captured?
(a) Sgt. Masters.
(b) Lt. Grey.
(c) Larkin and Mccoy.
3. Who leads a raid?
(a) Major Barry.
(b) Col. Brant.
(c) Capt. Brough.
(d) Lt. Grey.
4. Why is Grey angry?
(a) At the fact that Col. Brant upbraids him in front of enlisted men.
(b) At the fact that the King still eludes him.
(c) At being assigned new duties.
(d) That the Japanese camp commandant accuses Grey of patronizing the guards.
5. What does King give Marlowe?
(a) Ten dollars.
(b) A pack of cigarettes.
(c) Fried eggs.
(d) A cigar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Shagata do?
2. Who does the King summon into his hut?
3. What does Marlowe do in the jungle before his capture?
4. Of what is Grey accused?
5. What does Col. Smedly-Taylor ask Yoshima?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)