|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What does Nat hope will happen as he returns to St. Paul's?
2. Who is Sam Gilbourne dressed to resemble?
3. Why is Shakespeare nervous as he dresses himself in Chapter 13?
4. Why might someone try to harm the Queen at the play?
5. Who suggests the apprentices go to the bear pit?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. Why does Shakespeare step in between Nat and Roper and what is the consequence of his doing so?
This section contains 1,191 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)