Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter 9 and Chapter 10)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. With what does the doctor on duty believe Nat suffers?
2. How is Nat feeling when he wakes?
3. What is performed that afternoon at the Globe?
4. What was Nat's father's occupation?
5. Who guides Nat in his dream?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. Why does Shakespeare step in between Nat and Roper and what is the consequence of his doing so?
2. How does Roper conspire to make Nat look...
This section contains 1,444 words|
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)