|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who escorts Nat and Shakespeare home?
(a) The theater manager.
(b) Harry's older brother.
(c) Roper's older brother.
(d) A hired bodyguard.
2. What does Nat reach for under his pillow?
(a) A playbill from the Globe of 1999.
(b) A playbill from the Globe of 1599.
(c) A hat.
(d) A poem.
3. What does Shakespeare say about the show to Burbage and Nat?
(a) It will be sold out.
(b) It will be a double feature.
(c) It will start a little late because of security issues.
(d) It will be a private performance for the Queen only.
4. What does Nat try to figure out about his time in the earlier century?
(a) If he will ever go back there again.
(b) Nothing; he is too disoriented to be thinking of anything at the moment.
(c) If it was a dream or really happened.
(d) If he is the reincarnation of Nat Field.
5. What does Arby say was a task he was given?
(a) To make Nat famous.
(b) To save Shakespeare.
(c) To teach the boys good acting skills.
(d) To be a substitute father to Nat.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did it work that the two Nats were not discovered as being the wrong boys?
2. Where is Nat in Chapter 17?
3. What seems to confound the Nat from the 16th century in his isolation room?
4. What does Arby recite from memory?
5. What does Nick Tooley ask Nat about Nat's aunt?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)