|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What particularly disgusts Nat about the Queen?
(a) Her body odor.
(b) Her enjoyment of obvious flattery.
(c) Her rotten teeth.
(d) Her mean remarks.
2. Why is the Nat of the modern era sad?
(a) The Queen has the Nat Field of the earlier era beheaded for his associate with a group of conspirators.
(b) Losing contact with Shakespeare.
(c) Nat Field of the earlier era is murdered for a few coins.
(d) Nat Field of the earlier era dies pretty young.
3. What does Harry say to Nat about Nat's reply to Nick's question?
(a) A wise woman is burned at the stake if she is caught.
(b) A wise woman is a nun.
(c) A wise woman is a witch.
4. Who escorts Nat and Shakespeare home?
(a) A hired bodyguard.
(b) Harry's older brother.
(c) The theater manager.
(d) Roper's older brother.
5. What does Arby say was a task he was given?
(a) To teach the boys good acting skills.
(b) To be a substitute father to Nat.
(c) To save Shakespeare.
(d) To make Nat famous.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nat try to figure out about his time in the earlier century?
2. Why is the earlier era Nat kept isolated in the hospital for a week?
3. How does Shakespeare calm Nat?
4. Who visits Nat at the Fisher's home?
5. What do Nat and his Aunt Jen agree to do?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)