|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Shakespeare say about the show to Burbage and Nat?
(a) It will start a little late because of security issues.
(b) It will be a private performance for the Queen only.
(c) It will be sold out.
(d) It will be a double feature.
2. What does Harry say to Nat about Nat's reply to Nick's question?
(a) A wise woman is burned at the stake if she is caught.
(c) A wise woman is a nun.
(d) A wise woman is a witch.
3. Why is the earlier era Nat kept isolated in the hospital for a week?
(a) He has a virulent strain of flu.
(b) He has the bubonic plague which is extremely contagious.
(c) He has the hanta virus.
(d) He has smallpox.
4. What is the other book Arby gives Nat?
(a) A copy of "The Tempest'.
(b) A copy of "Hamlet".
(c) A copy of "A Midsummer Night's Dream".
(d) A copy of 'Love's Labours Lost".
5. What do Nat and his Aunt Jen agree to do?
(a) Take a trip to Shakespeare's home.
(b) Move to London.
(c) Return to the United States.
(d) Talk more openly about Nat's father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Nat think is a stronger presence on stage than Shakespeare?
2. What play does Shakespeare write after his brief encounter with Nat?
3. What does Arby recite from memory?
4. Who is invited to meet the Queen after the performance?
5. Who is Richard Babage?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)