|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the Nat of the modern era sad?
(a) Losing contact with Shakespeare.
(b) The Queen has the Nat Field of the earlier era beheaded for his associate with a group of conspirators.
(c) Nat Field of the earlier era dies pretty young.
(d) Nat Field of the earlier era is murdered for a few coins.
2. Why is the earlier era Nat kept isolated in the hospital for a week?
(a) He has a virulent strain of flu.
(b) He has smallpox.
(c) He has the hanta virus.
(d) He has the bubonic plague which is extremely contagious.
3. What offer does Nat decline?
(a) To play Hamlet when Shakespeare finishes it.
(b) To accompany Burbage to his country estate.
(c) To live with Shakespeare full time.
(d) To be a page in the Queen's court.
4. About what does Sam Gilbourne ask Nat?
(a) Nat's father.
(b) Nat's school.
(c) The Queen's interview.
(d) Nat's brother.
5. What does Harry say to Nat about Nat's reply to Nick's question?
(a) A wise woman is burned at the stake if she is caught.
(c) A wise woman is a nun.
(d) A wise woman is a witch.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who/What will be at the theater if the Queen is in attendance?
2. Who is invited to meet the Queen after the performance?
3. Who tells Jennifer she cannot see Nat?
4. What does Arby recite from memory?
5. Why do Gil and Rachel believe Nat's tale about his trip to an earlier time?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Nat, Burbage and Shakespeare's interview with Queen Elizabeth I.
2. How do Gil and Rachel believe Nat Field of 1999 saved Shakespeare's life?
3. What unexpected thing happens as Nat is acting and what is the outcome?
4. How does Nat feel before the performance and how does Shakespeare help Nat with those feelings?
5. What does Harry explain to Nat about the political climate of that time?
6. Why is Nat worried concerning the political situation and Shakespeare and Burbage?
7. What do Nat and his aunt Jen decide to do?
8. What secret does Arby reveal to Nat?
9. What do Nat, Gil and Rachel learn about the Nat Field of 1599?
10. How is Sam Gilbourne dressed for his role as Hippolyta?
This section contains 919 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)