|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 0 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Who congratulates Nat on the speech that Oberon makes?
2. What does Gilbourne urge the apprentices to do?
a) Put the incident of the trapdoor behind them.
b) Stay and watch the play and learn from it.
c) Get enough sleep.
d) Memorize their lines thoroughly.
3. What part does Gil Warmun play?
4. What is one of the plays being rehearsed?
a) As You Like It.
b) Romeo and Juliet.
d) Julius Caesar.
5. Of what does Mistress Fawcett warn Nat?
a) To always remove his shoes at the door so as not to disturb Shakespeare.
This section contains 964 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)