|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Jennifer she cannot see Nat?
(a) Nurse Stevens.
(b) The floor administrator.
(c) The doctor.
(d) The paramedic.
2. What is Nat's impression of the Queen?
(a) She is not as beautiful as he expects.
(b) She is very short.
(c) She is incredibly beautiful.
(d) She is cruel.
3. What part does Sam Gilbourne play?
4. Who/What will be at the theater if the Queen is in attendance?
(a) Special seating.
(b) Special foods.
(d) Nothing different from usual.
5. Why might someone try to harm the Queen at the play?
(a) She is heirless.
(b) She is a tyrant.
(c) She just passed some very restrictive laws.
(d) She just executed several popular people.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Richard Babage?
2. What does Shakespeare say to keep a secret from the teachers at St. Paul's?
3. What does Arby say was a task he was given?
4. What does Harry say to Nat about Nat's reply to Nick's question?
5. What fascinates everyone in the acting company?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Gil and Rachel respond to Nat's story about his time in 1599?
2. What does Harry explain to Nat about the political climate of that time?
3. Describe Nat's dream that he has in Chapter 16.
4. In Chapter 12, who arrives at Guy's Hospital and what does the person learn?
5. What is Nat trying to figure out about himself and what are the other apprentices trying to figure out about Nat while they are celebrating at a tavern.
6. What do Nat and his aunt Jen decide to do?
7. Where does Nat awaken in Chapter 17 and what does he find out?
8. How do Gil and Rachel believe Nat Field of 1999 saved Shakespeare's life?
9. What does Nat ask Shakespeare about Nat's choices after St. Paul's and what is Shakespeare's response?
10. Why does Nat argue with Arby about Nat's exit and what does Nat do?
This section contains 758 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)