|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Nat in the dream he has?
(a) He is with his mother before she died.
(b) He is back in Tudor England.
(c) He is a child playing with his father.
(d) He is in the tower with Burbage.
2. What does Nat realize must have happened to him?
(a) He somehow switched places with the Nat Field of the earlier era.
(b) He had a hallucinogenic dream while very ill.
(c) He fell through a dimensional warp.
(d) His father must have helped him transport to the earlier era.
3. What was needed for someone to travel back to Shakespeare's time?
(a) A boy who resembles the earlier Nat Field.
(b) A magical box.
(c) A conjunction of the planets.
(d) Strong personal suffering.
4. What color is Gilbourne's wig?
5. Of what acting group did the earlier Nat Field join?
(a) The Lord of Essex's Company Players.
(b) The Blackfriar's Boys.
(c) Lord Chamberlain's Men.
(d) The Queen's Troupe.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the earlier era Nat kept isolated in the hospital for a week?
2. What happens when Nat rises higher and higher in his dream?
3. What is Nat's impression of the Queen?
4. Why does Arby say Shakespeare was sad?
5. Who tells Jennifer she cannot see Nat?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)