|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nurse Jenkins tell Nat?
(a) He must stay in the hospital another week.
(b) He went home and had a relapse and had to return.
(c) He will be leaving the hospital that day.
(d) He must stay in the hospital several more days.
2. What is one thing that worries Nat?
(a) Shakespeare and Burbage are frightened.
(b) Roper will realize Nat is impersonating the other Nat.
(c) Nat will have to return to his own time too soon.
(d) Harry will get picked up because of Nat.
3. What does Shakespeare say about the show to Burbage and Nat?
(a) It will be sold out.
(b) It will start a little late because of security issues.
(c) It will be a private performance for the Queen only.
(d) It will be a double feature.
4. What kind of mood is Arby in when Nat arrives?
5. What does Shakespeare say Nat must do about St. Paul's?
(a) Return there.
(b) Ask St. Paul's to teach students more about politics.
(c) Leave the school.
(d) Start a theater group there.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Sam Gilbourne dressed to resemble?
2. What play does Shakespeare write after his brief encounter with Nat?
3. What does Arby recite from memory?
4. What is one book Arby gives Nat?
5. How does Nat leave the hospital?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Nat feel before the performance and how does Shakespeare help Nat with those feelings?
2. How do Gil and Rachel respond to Nat's story about his time in 1599?
3. How is Sam Gilbourne dressed for his role as Hippolyta?
4. How does Nat please Sam Gilbourne?
5. Why is Nat worried concerning the political situation and Shakespeare and Burbage?
6. What is Nat trying to figure out about himself and what are the other apprentices trying to figure out about Nat while they are celebrating at a tavern.
7. What does Nat ask Shakespeare about Nat's choices after St. Paul's and what is Shakespeare's response?
8. What is Nat trying to figure out about his experience over the past week and what does he decide about them?
9. What is the audience's response to Sam's entrance onstage?
10. What secret does Arby reveal to Nat?
This section contains 841 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)