|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Nat save Roper's life?
(a) Pulling him away from a deranged man with a knife.
(b) Using the Heimlich maneuver.
(c) Cutting a rope that Roper became entangled in.
(d) Giving him antibiotics for the plague.
2. Who is Rachel?
(a) She plays Desdemona.
(b) The voice coach.
(c) The scenery artist.
(d) The costume director.
3. What class does Henry Condell teach?
4. Who is a leading actor in the Lord Chamberlain's Men?
(a) William Shakespeare.
(b) Richard Burbage.
5. Who falls through the trap door at the wrong time?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Richard Burbage resemble in Nat's mind?
2. What does the person who greets Nat say he feared about Nat?
3. Who was Nat nervous about meeting?
4. In what theater will the Company perform?
5. Who is Sam Gilbourne?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Nat respond when Shakespeare calls the group a family and what does Shakespeare do?
2. How does Roper conspire to make Nat look bad?
3. What happens to the Nat who is now in 1999?
4. What happens to make Nat feel uncomfortable with his fellow actors?
5. Where does Nat wake in the beginning of Chapter 4?
6. What happens with Nat in Chapter 3?
7. What happens to Nat at the beginning of the first day of rehearsals on the stage at Globe?
8. What does Nat learn about an upcoming visit from the Queen and what does he have to do regarding the news?
9. What does Nat learn about the Globe Theater of 1599?
10. Where do the apprentices go after classes?
This section contains 824 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)