|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Nat feel in this time period?
(a) As if he has lived in this time before.
(b) Like he does not belong.
2. Who stops an altercation between Roper and Nat?
(b) Shakespeare and another actor.
3. What does Nat find comforting even in the heat of an argument?
(a) Harry's guidance.
(c) The sound of stage directions from Arby.
(d) Shakespeare's voice.
4. What class does John Heminges teach?
5. Who denies any wrongdoing?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Nat and the other boys are running to practice?
2. Why does Arby make the boys play the games?
3. Who does Arby say has a Southern accent?
4. How is Nat feeling when he wakes?
5. How does Arby say the boy actors must function?
Short Essay Questions
1. How were the boys chosen for the Company of Boys?
2. How does Nat react to the bear pit?
3. What is happening to the Nat that is transported to 1999?
4. What happens to make Nat feel uncomfortable with his fellow actors?
5. Where does Nat move in Chapter 10 and who shows him around?
6. What are some of the things that seem different to Nat when he wakes?
7. How does Nat increase his acting skills, in particular playing the character of Puck?
8. How does Nat make things good between himself and Roper?
9. How is Nat different from the other apprentices and to what do the apprentices attribute the differences?
10. What happens with Nat in Chapter 3?
This section contains 725 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)