|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what does the doctor on duty believe Nat suffers?
(b) Typhoid fever.
(d) Bubonic plague.
2. What play will be performed in the afternoon?
(b) The Devil's Revenge.
(d) Dr. Faustus.
3. Who intends to give Nat private rehearsal time?
4. Who is Richard Burbage?
(a) The man who schedules the various performances at the globe.
(b) Nat's aunt's boyfriend.
(c) The man with whom Nat and Harry are living.
(d) Nat's father's best friend.
5. To what do the other apprentices attribute Nat's differences?
(a) Nat's being from Ireland.
(b) Nat's being from Franch.
(c) Nat's being a student from St. Paul.
(d) They cannot account for Nat's differences.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one of the plays being rehearsed?
2. How are boys selected to be a part of the Company of Boys?
3. For how long will the Company of Boys rehearse in their current location?
4. When is the Company of Boys allowed to rehearse at the theater?
5. How does Arby say the boy actors must function?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is happening to the Nat that is transported to 1999?
2. With whom does Nat live in London and how does he feel about them?
3. What happens to Nat at the beginning of the first day of rehearsals on the stage at Globe?
4. What happens with Nat in Chapter 3?
5. What happens to the Nat who is now in 1999?
6. What does Arby point out to Nat in the first reading of one play?
7. What does Roper suggest the boys do and what does Nat feel he must go?
8. Where does Nat wake in the beginning of Chapter 4?
9. What happens to make Nat feel uncomfortable with his fellow actors?
10. What is the purpose of the games and what does Nat think of some of the games?
This section contains 785 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)