|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is quite animated when acting?
2. What is performed that afternoon at the Globe?
(a) Much Ado About Nothing.
(b) Julius Caesar.
(c) Henry V.
3. Where do some of the boys live when they are in London?
(a) At the theater.
(b) In an orphanage.
(d) In an old WWII barracks.
4. What does Shakespeare change about how Nat learned his part in the United States in a later era?
(a) Some lines.
(b) Where Nat says his lines.
(c) How Nat walks.
(d) Stage exit.
5. Who is Arby?
(a) The company director.
(b) The oldest teen.
(c) The company's owner.
(d) The lead actor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nat think of some of the games the boys play?
2. How does Nat save Roper's life?
3. What does Arby point out to Nat?
4. What does Nat forbid any of the boys to see?
5. To what do the other apprentices attribute Nat's differences?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does Nat move in Chapter 10 and who shows him around?
2. How is Nat different from the other apprentices and to what do the apprentices attribute the differences?
3. What does Roper suggest the boys do and what does Nat feel he must go?
4. What is happening to the Nat that is transported to 1999?
5. How does Roper conspire to make Nat look bad?
6. What does Nat learn about the Globe Theater of 1599?
7. How does Nat make things good between himself and Roper?
8. Why does Shakespeare step in between Nat and Roper and what is the consequence of his doing so?
9. What happens to Nat at the beginning of the first day of rehearsals on the stage at Globe?
10. What does Nat recite for his speaking class and who congratulates him after the recitation?
This section contains 905 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)