|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nurse Stevens do that calms Nat to sleep?
(a) Sings a few lines from a Shakespeare play.
(b) Recites a few lines from A Midsummer Night's Dream.
(c) Hums a 16th century lullaby.
(d) Gives him an sleeping pill.
2. What seems louder to Nat?
(a) The sounds from the orchestra pit.
(b) The noise level of Elizabethan England.
(c) The actors reading their lines.
(d) The creak of the stage boards.
3. For what skills does Arby particularly admire Nat?
(c) Piano playing.
4. Who congratulates Nat on the speech that Oberon makes?
5. Who guides Nat in his dream?
(a) His dog.
(b) His father.
(c) An unseen hand.
(d) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Nat feel in this time period?
2. Why does Nat become uncomfortable with the group's conversation?
3. Who intends to give Nat private rehearsal time?
4. What does Nat forbid any of the boys to see?
5. What does Nat realize about the bear?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens with Nat in Chapter 3?
2. What happens to the Nat who is now in 1999?
3. What is happening to the Nat that is transported to 1999?
4. What is the purpose of the games and what does Nat think of some of the games?
5. How does Nat increase his acting skills, in particular playing the character of Puck?
6. What does Nat learn about the Globe Theater of 1599?
7. How does Nat react to the bear pit?
8. What amazes Nat about London when he is on his way to the Globe?
9. What does Nat recite for his speaking class and who congratulates him after the recitation?
10. What does Nat notice about Eric Sawyer and Gil Warmun as the two other boys are acting?
This section contains 829 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)