|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What class does John Heminges teach?
2. What does Nat think is similar to the Globe Theater of 1999?
(a) Carneige Hall.
(b) The old playhouse in Maine where he did summer stock.
(c) Nothing that he knows.
(d) The Globe of 1599.
3. Why does Nat fall?
(a) The trap door was open.
(b) A boy trips him.
(c) A stage prop was not moved?
(d) He gets dizzy.
4. What is Shakespeare's company's name?
(a) Lord Winpole's Men.
(b) Lord Chamberlain's Actors.
(c) Lord Chamberlain's Men.
(d) Globe Actors.
5. With whom does Nat live?
(a) The Jones family.
(b) The Fisher family.
(c) His aunt in her penthouse in Trafalgar Square.
(d) His grandmother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the apprentices eat for lunch?
2. How does Nat save Roper's life?
3. Who congratulates Nat on the speech that Oberon makes?
4. What is one of the plays being rehearsed?
5. Who is Mistress Fawcett?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Nat make things good between himself and Roper?
2. What does Arby forbid the boys to do and how does Nat react to Arby's guidance?
3. What does Nat learn about the Globe Theater of 1599?
4. How does Roper conspire to make Nat look bad?
5. What does Arby point out to Nat in the first reading of one play?
6. How do Arby and Gill have a small confrontation and what is the result?
7. How does Nat react to the bear pit?
8. Why does Arby kick one of the boys out of the company?
9. How does Nat increase his acting skills, in particular playing the character of Puck?
10. What is the purpose of the games and what does Nat think of some of the games?
This section contains 793 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)