|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nat find comforting even in the heat of an argument?
(a) Shakespeare's voice.
(b) Harry's guidance.
(d) The sound of stage directions from Arby.
2. Who congratulates Nat on the speech that Oberon makes?
3. What is the date of the opening of Chapter 1?
4. What is one of the plays being rehearsed?
(a) Romeo and Juliet.
(c) As You Like It.
(d) Julius Caesar.
5. With whom does Nat live?
(a) His grandmother.
(b) The Fisher family.
(c) His aunt in her penthouse in Trafalgar Square.
(d) The Jones family.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the apprentices eat for lunch?
2. Who is Mistress Fawcett?
3. What is the name of Shakespeare's son?
4. What puts Nat at ease where he is staying?
5. How does Nat feel in this time period?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Nat make things good between himself and Roper?
2. Why does Arby kick one of the boys out of the company?
3. How is Nat different from the other apprentices and to what do the apprentices attribute the differences?
4. Who arrives at Shakespeare's home and forces his way upstairs to talk about what?
5. How does Nat feel about being in the late 16th century and how does Roper make it even worse?
6. Where does Nat wake in the beginning of Chapter 4?
7. How does Roper conspire to make Nat look bad?
8. How does Nat react to the bear pit?
9. What happens to make Nat feel uncomfortable with his fellow actors?
10. What happens to Nat at the beginning of the first day of rehearsals on the stage at Globe?
This section contains 829 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)