|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part does Gil Warmun play?
2. What character does Nat play in one of the plays?
(b) King Lear.
3. Who intends to give Nat private rehearsal time?
4. What does Nat say as to how his father died?
(c) Car accident.
(d) Plane accident.
5. Where is Nat lying semi-delirious in his real time?
(a) He is not ill any longer.
(b) His room at the Fischer home.
(c) Guy's Hospital.
(d) His room in a London orphanage.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Gil Warmun carry himself on stage?
2. Who does Arby say has a Southern accent?
3. What does Nat hear as he is going to practice on his first day?
4. Who does Richard Burbage resemble in Nat's mind?
5. Who offers to let Nat live with him?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Nat at the beginning of the first day of rehearsals on the stage at Globe?
2. How does Nat respond when Shakespeare calls the group a family and what does Shakespeare do?
3. Why does Shakespeare step in between Nat and Roper and what is the consequence of his doing so?
4. How does Nat react to the bear pit?
5. Where does Nat wake in the beginning of Chapter 4?
6. What does Nat recite for his speaking class and who congratulates him after the recitation?
7. How do Arby and Gill have a small confrontation and what is the result?
8. How does Nat feel about being in the late 16th century and how does Roper make it even worse?
9. What does Roper suggest the boys do and what does Nat feel he must go?
10. What does Nat learn about the Globe Theater of 1599?
This section contains 794 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)