|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Arby point out to Nat?
(a) His sloppy appearance.
(b) His bad haircut.
(c) His bad acting habits.
(d) His hair color.
2. With what does the doctor on duty believe Nat suffers?
(c) Bubonic plague.
(d) Typhoid fever.
3. What is the first play the Company of Boys rehearses?
(c) A Midsummer Night's Dream.
(d) As You Like It.
4. How can the boys afford to go to the bear pit?
(a) Roper stole money from Burbage.
(b) Roper stole money from Harry.
(c) They can sneak in since Roper knows a way.
(d) Their parents give him an allowance.
5. What does Nat fight as the days go by?
(c) Bad pranks from Harry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What play is Shakespeare thinking of writing?
2. What does Nat hear as he is going to practice on his first day?
3. What class does Henry Condell teach?
4. What does Nat forbid any of the boys to see?
5. How far is Shakespeare's home from the Globe?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Roper conspire to make Nat look bad?
2. How were the boys chosen for the Company of Boys?
3. What does Arby forbid the boys to do and how does Nat react to Arby's guidance?
4. What does Nat learn about the Globe Theater of 1599?
5. What does Arby point out to Nat in the first reading of one play?
6. What happens to Nat at the beginning of the first day of rehearsals on the stage at Globe?
7. Who arrives at Shakespeare's home and forces his way upstairs to talk about what?
8. With whom does Nat live in London and how does he feel about them?
9. What is happening to the Nat that is transported to 1999?
10. How does Nat make things good between himself and Roper?
This section contains 869 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)