Short Answer Questions Key
1. What is the date of the opening of Chapter 1?
2. What is one of the plays being rehearsed?
3. How does Arby say the boy actors must function?
Like a family.
4. Who is Arby?
The company director.
5. Where is the setting at the opening of Chapter 1?
6. What does Nat think of some of the games the boys play?
They are childish.
7. Why does Arby make the boys play the games?
To build trust and become acquainted.
This section contains 4,682 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)