Short Answer Key
1. What is the date of the opening of Chapter 1?
2. What is one of the plays being rehearsed?
3. How does Arby say the boy actors must function?
Like a family.
4. Who is Arby?
The company director.
5. Where is the setting at the opening of Chapter 1?
6. What does Nat think of some of the games the boys play?
They are childish.
7. Why does Arby make the boys play the games?
To build trust and become acquainted.
8. Who does Arby kick out of the company?
A boy who plays a trick on Nat.
9. How many members are in the Company of Boys?
10. Of what does the Company of Boys comprise?
The actors and rehearsal staff.
11. How are boys selected to be a part of the Company of Boys?
This section contains 2,164 words|
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)