|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16 and Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When do they think Nat will be released from the hospital?
(a) The next day after Jennifer arrives.
(b) In a few days.
(c) There is no telling.
(d) Several weeks.
2. Why does Nat fall?
(a) The trap door was open.
(b) A stage prop was not moved?
(c) A boy trips him.
(d) He gets dizzy.
3. What does Shakespeare read to Nat?
(a) A sonnet.
(b) Part of his new play called Hamlet.
(c) A letter from the Queen.
(d) A letter to his son Shakespeare wrote just before the son dies.
4. How does Arby say the boy actors must function?
(a) Like teenagers.
(b) Like apprentices.
(c) Like professionals.
(d) Like a family.
5. Who is Harry?
(a) Nat's father.
(b) Nat's understudy.
(c) The young boy who greets Nat when Nat awakens.
(d) Nat's best friend in the United States.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Sam Gilbourne?
2. Who/What will be at the theater if the Queen is in attendance?
3. Who is Mistress Fawcett?
4. Where does Jennifer come from to go to Guy's hospital?
5. How are boys selected to be a part of the Company of Boys?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)