|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16 and Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who intends to give Nat private rehearsal time?
2. With what does Burbage paint Nat's body?
(a) Egg whites so Nat glimmers.
(b) Red paint to represent the devil.
(c) A symbol of the actor's guild.
(d) Green leaves.
3. Where is Nat in the dream he has?
(a) He is with his mother before she died.
(b) He is back in Tudor England.
(c) He is in the tower with Burbage.
(d) He is a child playing with his father.
4. What does Arby point out to Nat?
(a) His sloppy appearance.
(b) His bad acting habits.
(c) His hair color.
(d) His bad haircut.
5. Where does Jennifer come from to go to Guy's hospital?
(a) South Carolina.
(b) New Orleans.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Arby say has a Southern accent?
2. What is the name of Shakespeare's son?
3. Who was Nat nervous about meeting?
4. Where is Nat when he wakes in Chapter 4?
5. What character does Nat play in one of the plays?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)