|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16 and Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the nurses fail to notice about Nat?
(a) That he is speaking French.
(b) That he has a different eye color than the boy brought in.
(c) That he is using vocabularly that is not used in the late 20th century.
(d) That he looks and sounds different from other boys his age.
2. What particularly disgusts Nat about the Queen?
(a) Her enjoyment of obvious flattery.
(b) Her body odor.
(c) Her rotten teeth.
(d) Her mean remarks.
3. Who is Arby?
(a) The company director.
(b) The lead actor.
(c) The oldest teen.
(d) The company's owner.
4. What is the first play the Company of Boys rehearses?
(a) As You Like It.
(c) A Midsummer Night's Dream.
5. Who signals Nat and Harry incorrectly?
(b) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mistress Fawcett say about Shakespeare when he is working upstairs?
2. About what does Shakespeare congratulate Nat?
3. What does Arby point out to Nat?
4. Who is Rachel?
5. What does Nat say as to how his father died?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)