|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16 and Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Nat go to bed early?
(a) He wants to get up early to learn his lines.
(b) He gets a high fever.
(c) He is tired from the excitement of the first rehearsal.
(d) To avoid the other boys.
2. What color is Gilbourne's wig?
3. What is the first play the Company of Boys rehearses?
(c) A Midsummer Night's Dream.
(d) As You Like It.
4. Who congratulates Nat on the speech that Oberon makes?
5. Who denies any wrongdoing?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nat compare when he is able to go back to rehearsals?
2. About what does Shakespeare congratulate Nat?
3. What happens when Nat rises higher and higher in his dream?
4. What does Nat hope will happen as he returns to St. Paul's?
5. What play will be performed in the afternoon?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)