|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what theater will the Company perform?
(b) A series of theaters around the United States.
2. Who is quite animated when acting?
3. Why is Shakespeare nervous as he dresses himself in Chapter 13?
(a) It is the day that the Queen is to attend the Globe.
(b) He has an audience with the King.
(c) He is not nervous, just dressing more carefully.
(d) Nat has to go back to St. Paul's the next day.
4. What does Mistress Fawcett say about Shakespeare when he is working upstairs?
(a) Shakespeare often has others come and join him upstairs and they are not to be disturbed.
(b) Shakespeare often makes strange noises and to ignore that.
(c) Shakespeare often buys flowers and tips her well.
(d) Shakespeare is not to be disturbed.
5. What does Nat forbid any of the boys to see?
(a) Some of the seamier sides of London.
(b) Any plays that would be unfit for young boys.
(d) Any other performances at the Globe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nat notice about Harry's speech?
2. What color is Gilbourne's wig?
3. What class does Henry Condell teach?
4. What part does Gil Warmun play?
5. What does Nat say as to how his father died?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)