|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the audience break out with spontaneously?
(a) "God Save the Queen".
(b) "Give Us A King".
2. What does Gilbourne urge the apprentices to do?
(a) Memorize their lines thoroughly.
(b) Stay and watch the play and learn from it.
(c) Put the incident of the trapdoor behind them.
(d) Get enough sleep.
3. Where does Nat move in Chapter 10?
(a) Shakespeare's home.
(b) An orphanage.
(c) He stays where he has been living.
4. Who intends to give Nat private rehearsal time?
5. What does Nat find comforting even in the heat of an argument?
(b) The sound of stage directions from Arby.
(c) Shakespeare's voice.
(d) Harry's guidance.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one of the plays being rehearsed?
2. Who congratulates Nat on the speech that Oberon makes?
3. What part does Sam Gilbourne play?
4. Of what does the Company of Boys comprise?
5. What class does John Heminges teach?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)