|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is a leading actor in the Lord Chamberlain's Men?
(b) Richard Burbage.
(d) William Shakespeare.
2. Who is Rachel?
(a) She plays Desdemona.
(b) The scenery artist.
(c) The costume director.
(d) The voice coach.
3. In what theater will the Company perform?
(b) A series of theaters around the United States.
4. How is Nat feeling when he wakes?
(a) He has a bad headache.
(b) He feels quesy but somewhat better.
(c) No longer ill.
(d) As if he is going to die.
5. Who congratulates Nat on the speech that Oberon makes?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Arby say the boy actors must function?
2. What part does Gil Warmun play?
3. What role will Richard Burbage assume in the play, "A Midsummer Night's Dream"?
4. What do Nat and Harry do during the afternoon performance?
5. What class does Henry Condell teach?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)