|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nat find comforting even in the heat of an argument?
(a) Shakespeare's voice.
(b) The sound of stage directions from Arby.
(d) Harry's guidance.
2. What is Shakespeare's company's name?
(a) Lord Chamberlain's Actors.
(b) Globe Actors.
(c) Lord Winpole's Men.
(d) Lord Chamberlain's Men.
3. Who is a leading actor in the Lord Chamberlain's Men?
(a) William Shakespeare.
(c) Richard Burbage.
4. What is the name of Shakespeare's son?
5. Who was Nat nervous about meeting?
(a) His aunt who he had not seen since he was a baby.
(d) His grandmother who he had not seen since he was a baby.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what does Nat dream?
2. What does the person who greets Nat say he feared about Nat?
3. What do Nat and Harry do during the afternoon performance?
4. What play is Shakespeare thinking of writing?
5. What does Nat think is similar to the Globe Theater of 1999?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)