|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Sam Gilbourne?
(a) The theater owner.
(b) The Queen's chamberlain.
(c) The cook at the Globe.
(d) The senior apprentice.
2. Why does Nat go to bed early?
(a) He wants to get up early to learn his lines.
(b) He is tired from the excitement of the first rehearsal.
(c) He gets a high fever.
(d) To avoid the other boys.
3. For what skills does Arby particularly admire Nat?
(b) Piano playing.
4. Of what does Nat dream?
(a) His dead brother.
(b) His dead dog.
(c) His parents.
(d) Flying high above Earth.
5. How can the boys afford to go to the bear pit?
(a) They can sneak in since Roper knows a way.
(b) Roper stole money from Burbage.
(c) Roper stole money from Harry.
(d) Their parents give him an allowance.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who quit the acting company in a dramatic fashion?
2. What does Nat realize about Roper?
3. How does Nat feel in this time period?
4. What does Nat think of some of the games the boys play?
5. How does Arby say the boy actors must function?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)