|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To where does Nat fear he has traveled?
2. With what does the doctor on duty believe Nat suffers?
(b) Typhoid fever.
(d) Bubonic plague.
3. Who is Rachel?
(a) Nat's sister.
(b) Nat's girlfriend.
(c) Arby's daughter.
(d) Arby's assistant.
4. Why does Nat become uncomfortable with the group's conversation?
(a) They talk about the South in a derogatory manner.
(b) It comes out that his parents are dead.
(c) They say unkind things about Arby.
(d) They say unkind things about Rachel.
5. What does Nat realize about the bear?
(a) It is muzzled.
(b) It is very old.
(c) It is blind.
(d) It is a baby.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Gil Warmun carry himself on stage?
2. What does Nat think is similar to the Globe Theater of 1999?
3. What does the person who greets Nat say he feared about Nat?
4. What does Nat think of some of the games the boys play?
5. Why does Mrs. Fischer become worried?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)