|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What play will be performed in the afternoon?
(b) The Devil's Revenge.
(d) Dr. Faustus.
2. Why does Arby make the boys play the games?
(a) To see which ones are the leaders.
(b) To build trust and become acquainted.
(c) To give them a break from serious work.
(d) As a means of asserting his control over the boys.
3. What does Gilbourne urge the apprentices to do?
(a) Memorize their lines thoroughly.
(b) Stay and watch the play and learn from it.
(c) Put the incident of the trapdoor behind them.
(d) Get enough sleep.
4. Who falls through the trap door at the wrong time?
5. In what theater will the Company perform?
(d) A series of theaters around the United States.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Nat nervous about meeting?
2. To where will the Company go after this location?
3. Why does Nat run out of the bear pit?
4. What character does Nat play in one of the plays?
5. Who is Rachel?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)