|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Nat go to bed early?
(a) He gets a high fever.
(b) He wants to get up early to learn his lines.
(c) He is tired from the excitement of the first rehearsal.
(d) To avoid the other boys.
2. Who is quite animated when acting?
3. What school does Harry say Nat attends?
(a) St. Paul's.
(c) St. Jerome's.
(d) St. Francis'.
4. Who is Rachel?
(a) Arby's assistant.
(b) Nat's girlfriend.
(c) Nat's sister.
(d) Arby's daughter.
5. How are boys selected to be a part of the Company of Boys?
(a) Court appointed boys who get in trouble.
(b) Whoever can pay for a spot.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what does Nat dream?
2. What role will Richard Burbage assume in the play, "A Midsummer Night's Dream"?
3. With what does the doctor on duty believe Nat suffers?
4. Who does Richard Burbage resemble in Nat's mind?
5. To where will the Company go after this location?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)