|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 and Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who congratulates Nat on the speech that Oberon makes?
2. How is Nat feeling when he wakes?
(a) He feels quesy but somewhat better.
(b) No longer ill.
(c) As if he is going to die.
(d) He has a bad headache.
3. What school does Harry say Nat attends?
(a) St. Francis'.
(b) St. Paul's.
(d) St. Jerome's.
4. When is the Company of Boys allowed to rehearse at the theater?
(a) Not for several days after their arrival in London.
(b) Only from 10-11:30 p.m. weekdays.
(c) Only from 4-6 a.m. weekdays.
(d) Only on early Saturday and Sunday mornings.
5. Why does Nat fall?
(a) A stage prop was not moved?
(b) The trap door was open.
(c) He gets dizzy.
(d) A boy trips him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do some of the boys live when they are in London?
2. With whom does Nat live?
3. Who guides Nat in his dream?
4. Why does Nat go to bed early?
5. What puts Nat at ease where he is staying?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)