|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 and Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nat think of some of the games the boys play?
(a) They are childish.
(b) They are too difficult.
(c) They do not have any purpose.
(d) They are quite fun.
2. Who is Richard Burbage?
(a) Nat's father's best friend.
(b) The man who schedules the various performances at the globe.
(c) The man with whom Nat and Harry are living.
(d) Nat's aunt's boyfriend.
3. Why does Nat go to bed early?
(a) He gets a high fever.
(b) He wants to get up early to learn his lines.
(c) He is tired from the excitement of the first rehearsal.
(d) To avoid the other boys.
4. How does Gil Warmun carry himself on stage?
(a) Like a clown.
(b) Like a real-life king.
(c) Like an old man.
(d) Like a beggar.
5. With whom does Nat live?
(a) The Jones family.
(b) His aunt in her penthouse in Trafalgar Square.
(c) The Fisher family.
(d) His grandmother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nat think is similar to the Globe Theater of 1999?
2. With what does the doctor on duty believe Nat suffers?
3. What is one of the plays being rehearsed?
4. Who quit the acting company in a dramatic fashion?
5. For what skills does Arby particularly admire Nat?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)