|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16 and Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How can the boys afford to go to the bear pit?
(a) Roper stole money from Burbage.
(b) They can sneak in since Roper knows a way.
(c) Their parents give him an allowance.
(d) Roper stole money from Harry.
2. What do Nat and Harry do during the afternoon performance?
(a) Help change the stage sets.
(b) Learn their lines.
(c) Work the trapdoor.
3. What fascinates everyone in the acting company?
(a) Some of Nat's vocabulary.
(b) Nat saving Roper's life.
(c) Nat's acrobatic moves.
(d) How Nat can suggest the right things to do for someone's illness.
4. Who signals Nat and Harry incorrectly?
(c) No one.
5. What does Gilbourne urge the apprentices to do?
(a) Memorize their lines thoroughly.
(b) Stay and watch the play and learn from it.
(c) Get enough sleep.
(d) Put the incident of the trapdoor behind them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who stops an altercation between Roper and Nat?
2. What does Shakespeare say about the show to Burbage and Nat?
3. Who quit the acting company in a dramatic fashion?
4. What part does Gil Warmun play?
5. Who is invited to meet the Queen after the performance?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)