|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16 and Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Nat move in Chapter 10?
(a) An orphanage.
(b) He stays where he has been living.
(c) Shakespeare's home.
2. What offer does Nat decline?
(a) To play Hamlet when Shakespeare finishes it.
(b) To be a page in the Queen's court.
(c) To accompany Burbage to his country estate.
(d) To live with Shakespeare full time.
3. What seems to confound the Nat from the 16th century in his isolation room?
(a) The words the doctors use.
(b) The food.
(d) The modern technology.
4. What school does Harry say Nat attends?
(a) St. Paul's.
(c) St. Jerome's.
(d) St. Francis'.
5. Who suggests the apprentices go to the bear pit?
Short Answer Questions
1. How are boys selected to be a part of the Company of Boys?
2. Who is Sam Gilbourne dressed to resemble?
3. Who intends to give Nat private rehearsal time?
4. Who is Jennifer Field?
5. What does Shakespeare read to Nat?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)