|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16 and Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What performance is about to begin at the opening to Chapter 14?
(a) "King Lear".
(b) 'As You Like It'.
(c) 'A Midsummer Night's Dream".
(d) "Much Ado About Nothing".
2. Who congratulates Nat on the speech that Oberon makes?
3. Why does Robert doubt Nat's ability?
(a) Because Nat is so tall.
(b) Because Nat is merely a St. Paul's boy.
(c) Because Nat slips on his first attempt.
(d) Because Nat is so short.
4. What does Mistress Fawcett say about Shakespeare when he is working upstairs?
(a) Shakespeare is not to be disturbed.
(b) Shakespeare often makes strange noises and to ignore that.
(c) Shakespeare often has others come and join him upstairs and they are not to be disturbed.
(d) Shakespeare often buys flowers and tips her well.
5. What does Nat reach for under his pillow?
(a) A hat.
(b) A playbill from the Globe of 1599.
(c) A playbill from the Globe of 1999.
(d) A poem.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Arby kick out of the company?
2. What does Nat realize about the bear?
3. Who quit the acting company in a dramatic fashion?
4. What happens when Nat rises higher and higher in his dream?
5. Of what does the Company of Boys comprise?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)