|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 and Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Arby point out to Nat?
(a) His bad haircut.
(b) His bad acting habits.
(c) His sloppy appearance.
(d) His hair color.
2. Where is the setting at the opening of Chapter 1?
(d) New York.
3. What does the person who greets Nat say he feared about Nat?
(a) That Nat was a spy from the king's court.
(b) That he was suffering from the plague.
(c) That Nat would die.
(d) That Nat would turn him in for missing rehearsal.
4. Where do some of the boys live when they are in London?
(a) In an old WWII barracks.
(b) In an orphanage.
(d) At the theater.
5. To where does Nat fear he has traveled?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Harry?
2. What is the first play the Company of Boys rehearses?
3. When is the Company of Boys allowed to rehearse at the theater?
4. Who does Arby say has a Southern accent?
5. What does Nat think is similar to the Globe Theater of 1999?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)