|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 and Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Robert doubt Nat's ability?
(a) Because Nat slips on his first attempt.
(b) Because Nat is merely a St. Paul's boy.
(c) Because Nat is so short.
(d) Because Nat is so tall.
2. Who congratulates Nat on the speech that Oberon makes?
3. For what skills does Arby particularly admire Nat?
(a) Piano playing.
4. Who does Arby say has a Southern accent?
5. Why does Mrs. Fischer become worried?
(a) Arby has told them about Nat's parents.
(b) Nat has not returned there after rehearsal.
(c) Gil is quite ill.
(d) Nat's fever worsens during the night.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Arby kick out of the company?
2. Why does Nat become uncomfortable with the group's conversation?
3. To where will the Company go after this location?
4. Whose voice sounds somewhat like Elizabethan English?
5. Who is Arby?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)