|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nick Tooley ask Nat about Nat's aunt?
(a) If she is his dad's sister.
(b) If she is a wise woman.
(c) If she is an actor.
(d) If she is married.
2. What does Nat remember from his history lesson about the Earl of Essex?
(a) The Earl died of the plague.
(c) The Queen had the Earl executed.
(d) The Earl adopted a son from the theater.
3. What character does Nat play in one of the plays?
(a) King Lear.
4. What does Gilbourne urge the apprentices to do?
(a) Memorize their lines thoroughly.
(b) Put the incident of the trapdoor behind them.
(c) Stay and watch the play and learn from it.
(d) Get enough sleep.
5. What do Nat and Harry do during the afternoon performance?
(a) Help change the stage sets.
(c) Learn their lines.
(d) Work the trapdoor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Nat go to bed early?
2. How can the boys afford to go to the bear pit?
3. What is performed that afternoon at the Globe?
4. Where is Nat lying semi-delirious in his real time?
5. Why might someone try to harm the Queen at the play?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)