|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Nat move in Chapter 10?
(a) An orphanage.
(b) He stays where he has been living.
(d) Shakespeare's home.
2. Whose voice sounds somewhat like Elizabethan English?
(a) No one's.
3. What puts Nat at ease where he is staying?
(a) They allow him to do anything.
(b) The barracks are not well supervised.
(c) No one inquires about his parents.
(d) There is a boy his age with whom Nat immediately bonds.
4. Why does Nat go to bed early?
(a) To avoid the other boys.
(b) He is tired from the excitement of the first rehearsal.
(c) He gets a high fever.
(d) He wants to get up early to learn his lines.
5. What do the apprentices eat for lunch?
(b) Bread and cheese.
(c) Bread and jam.
(d) Meat pies and beer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the nurses fail to notice about Nat?
2. Why might someone try to harm the Queen at the play?
3. What does Nat remember from his history lesson about the Earl of Essex?
4. What was Nat's father's occupation?
5. What does Nurse Stevens do that calms Nat to sleep?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)