|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what does Mistress Fawcett warn Nat?
(a) Not to drink the ale in the pub next door.
(b) Not to drink any water that is not boiled.
(c) To always remove his shoes at the door so as not to disturb Shakespeare.
(d) Not to go out on the streets alone.
2. Who suggests the apprentices go to the bear pit?
3. Who is Sam Gilbourne?
(a) The theater owner.
(b) The Queen's chamberlain.
(c) The senior apprentice.
(d) The cook at the Globe.
4. Who escorts Nat and Shakespeare home?
(a) Harry's older brother.
(b) Roper's older brother.
(c) The theater manager.
(d) A hired bodyguard.
5. What class does John Heminges teach?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who quit the acting company in a dramatic fashion?
2. What does Nat think is similar to the Globe Theater of 1999?
3. Who signals Nat and Harry incorrectly?
4. Why might someone try to harm the Queen at the play?
5. Who congratulates Nat on the speech that Oberon makes?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)