|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What class does Henry Condell teach?
2. Why might someone try to harm the Queen at the play?
(a) She is heirless.
(b) She just executed several popular people.
(c) She is a tyrant.
(d) She just passed some very restrictive laws.
3. Who congratulates Nat on the speech that Oberon makes?
4. How does Gil Warmun carry himself on stage?
(a) Like an old man.
(b) Like a beggar.
(c) Like a real-life king.
(d) Like a clown.
5. Who is Sam Gilbourne?
(a) The theater owner.
(b) The Queen's chamberlain.
(c) The senior apprentice.
(d) The cook at the Globe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nick Tooley ask Nat about Nat's aunt?
2. Where does Nat move in Chapter 10?
3. What does Gilbourne urge the apprentices to do?
4. Whose voice sounds somewhat like Elizabethan English?
5. Who was Nat nervous about meeting?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)