|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What particularly disgusts Nat about the Queen?
(a) Her mean remarks.
(b) Her rotten teeth.
(c) Her body odor.
(d) Her enjoyment of obvious flattery.
2. Who is Mistress Fawcett?
(a) Shakespeare's aunt.
(b) The flower girl who sells flowers near Shakespeare's house.
(c) Shakespeare's mother.
(d) Shakespeare's housekeeper.
3. What does Nat hope will happen as he returns to St. Paul's?
(a) He will be recognized as a talented actor.
(b) He will not be allowed to return to St. Paul's.
(c) No one will realize Nat is not Nat Field.
(d) Something mysterious will happen.
4. With what does the doctor on duty believe Nat suffers?
(a) Typhoid fever.
(d) Bubonic plague.
5. Why does the nameless Lord ask Shakespeare to cancel one of the performances at the Globe?
(a) There is too much poverty and entertainment is crass at this time.
(b) For the Queen's safety.
(c) So the Globe can be completed properly for the Queen's visit.
(d) The weather is so dry, there is a fire hazard.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Nat's impression of the Queen?
2. What class does Henry Condell teach?
3. Of what does Mistress Fawcett warn Nat?
4. What seems louder to Nat?
5. Where is Nat lying semi-delirious in his real time?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)