|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the nameless Lord ask Shakespeare to cancel one of the performances at the Globe?
(a) So the Globe can be completed properly for the Queen's visit.
(b) For the Queen's safety.
(c) The weather is so dry, there is a fire hazard.
(d) There is too much poverty and entertainment is crass at this time.
2. What class does John Heminges teach?
3. Who congratulates Nat on the speech that Oberon makes?
4. What was Nat's father's occupation?
5. What seems louder to Nat?
(a) The actors reading their lines.
(b) The creak of the stage boards.
(c) The sounds from the orchestra pit.
(d) The noise level of Elizabethan England.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what does the doctor on duty believe Nat suffers?
2. What class does Henry Condell teach?
3. How does Nat save Roper's life?
4. What does Shakespeare say to keep a secret from the teachers at St. Paul's?
5. What is Nat's impression of the Queen?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)