|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What seems louder to Nat?
(a) The sounds from the orchestra pit.
(b) The creak of the stage boards.
(c) The actors reading their lines.
(d) The noise level of Elizabethan England.
2. What is Nat's impression of the Queen?
(a) She is not as beautiful as he expects.
(b) She is very short.
(c) She is cruel.
(d) She is incredibly beautiful.
3. What is performed that afternoon at the Globe?
(a) Henry V.
(b) Julius Caesar.
(d) Much Ado About Nothing.
4. What does Nat find comforting even in the heat of an argument?
(b) The sound of stage directions from Arby.
(c) Shakespeare's voice.
(d) Harry's guidance.
5. Who quit the acting company in a dramatic fashion?
(b) Will Kempe.
(d) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. What class does John Heminges teach?
2. Of what does Mistress Fawcett warn Nat?
3. How does Nat perceive the Queen's way of talking?
4. About what does Nat yearn to tell the group?
5. What do the nurses fail to notice about Nat?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)