• "King of Shadows" opens in Cambridge, Massachusetts, in 1999, where the Company of Boys is playing a series of theatre games on their first day of rehearsal.
• The purpose of the games is to create trust and camaraderie among the boys, which will help their performances.
• The Company of Boys has twenty-four members, including the actors and the rehearsal staff.
• The Company of Boys will rehearsal for three weeks in Cambridge, Massachusetts, and then will fly to London to perform at the new Globe theater.
• During the first reading of the play, Arby points out Nat's bad acting habits.
• When the group learns that Nat's parents are dead, Nat becomes uncomfortable talking about his past and receiving sympathy.
• The Company of Boys fly to London and live in various situations there; Nat lives with a family named Fisher.
• The Fisher's do not inquire of his parents' whereabouts...
This section contains 2,686 words
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)