|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was the German surrender ceremony held on May 7, 1945?
2. At the end of the efforts to take Fort Driant, how many casualties are there?
3. In Chapter 13, when did the practice of a presidential invocation begin at inaugurations?
4. In Chapter 17, where were some wealthy Berliners secretly making plans to flee?
5. In Chapter 19, when would Churchill be voted out of office?
(a) 1 year.
(b) 3 months.
(c) 2 years.
(d) 4 months.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 5, when did Roosevelt speak at Fenway Park?
2. How long did Roosevelt have an affair with Lucy Mercer Rutherfurd?
3. In Chapter 22, who commanded the Pacific Theater?
4. At the end of Chapter 10, how many civilians were killed in the British city of Oldham on Christmas Eve?
5. In Chapter 18, where was the little White House located?
This section contains 143 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)