|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 13, how many guests were invited to Roosevelt's swearing-in a president?
2. In Chapter 18, how much was found in gold bars, currency, and priceless works of art in the Merkers mine?
(a) Three to four million dollars.
(b) Hundreds of millions of dollars.
(c) Billions of dollars.
(d) A million and a half dollars.
3. In Chapter 27, who was Patton's driver?
(a) PFC John Andrews.
(b) PFC Abe Whitcomb.
(c) PFC Martin Phillips.
(d) PFC Horace Woodring.
4. How many years did Alexei Kapler spend in a gulag for the crime of loving Joseph Stalin's daughter?
5. In the Prologue, why was Patton in the hospital?
(b) Car accident.
(c) War injury.
(d) Horseback riding.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 7, who was General Patton's immediate superior?
2. In 1944, how old was Hitler?
3. What command was given to Patton in Chapter 24?
4. How many political and military leaders of the Third Reich were tried at Nuremberg?
5. From what state was Harry S. Truman from?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)